Lost UK thread

Guest Di

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasnt tonight sad when Sun thought that Jin was a goner and buried the bottle.

I reckon theres another island that the other half of the plane landed on. Either that or its a mighty big Island for them not to have bumped into one another by now.

The only one really that we are waiting to find out about is Walt. which mean there must be at least three groups of people on the island - if it is the same island they are on.

Didnt the projection say that there are different 'Bunkers' on other Islands and they were station 3?

Wonder what would happen if they didnt enter the code. - Id be more inclined to leave it see what happens lol

^ Oooh no. They are in this weird place, and they have been told to enter the code, and they know that the numbers are very important. So far, the code has been being entered, and everything is OK (or as OK as it could be). The world hasn't ended, for example. They don't know what would happen if they stopped - safer just to keep going I reckon. Seems a bit too much of a gamble to me.

The button thing is c**p IMO. It's a good idea in theory, but the Dharma explanation wasn't even a proper explanation. Basically all we know is 'push the button or the world will end'. Er, why?! I love the show to pieces but the whole hatch thing has been a bit of an anti-climax so far. I guess that's the trouble with building stuff up for so long; the outcome has to be extra good to make it worthwhile.

You should all be hitting really cool episodes in 5 weeks. We just had a cool one.

Everybody Is Turning Against Each-other, Charlie almost kills Sun!

Also, Sawyer takes over the camp because he has hidden ALL of the guns!

Archived