What's The Weather Like Where You Are?

Cat3

Does anyone else here dislike the hot weather/summer?

I like every season other than summer - January and February are a nightmare Imo when it comes to the heat. I have some relatives who live in Darwin, where it never goes below 30 Degrees (87 Fahrenheit) every singe day of every year. I spent a few weeks up there last year and it was just miserable. Way too hot.

The only thing I really like about summer is the long days. I like it when it goes dark at 9pm-ish.

The ideal temperature for me is around 25 Degrees (77 Fahrenheit), that's perfect weather Imo - not too cold, not too hot, just warm and a little chilly. Blissful weather. Roll on Autumn I say, it's my favorite time of year.

Edited by alexx

Humidity is the worst! Sydney summer's are always so humid. I suppose I shouldn't complain overall really... I don't mind summer until 9am and then from 6pm-onwards. It's just during the middle of the day that it kills me, if I'm dashing around the city. I've been in Melbourne all week and the weather is really uncomfortable.

• 2 weeks later...