What's The Weather Like Where You Are?

Cat3

it was sunny all day so I can't complain, but it's started raining now.

Check out this devastating example of "Global Warming" (aka biggest brainwashing CON in history). MODERN DAY COMMUNISM :angry:

Saturday.......showers.............. Min 6 / Max 13

Sunday.........A few showers......Min 5 / Max 12

Monday........A few showers ......Min 5 / Max 12

Tuesday........Few showers........Min 6 / Max 13

Wednesday....A few showers.....Min 7 / Max 13

Thursday.......Shower or two.....Min 8 / Max 13

Friday...........Shower or two......Min 7 / Max 13

BY COMPARISON, Last August we had NO DAYS BELOW 13 DEGREES :rolleyes: And we have eco-extremists here raving on about how half of Melbourne will drown under 3m of water in the next 100 years. WHAT A ROYAL PILE OF ******* ***** **** ******* *** **** **** (use your imagination)!

Edited by SAB

Today started off spectacular, most brilliant sunshine I've seen in a while. And it actually felt warm, I was out in a shirt even

though the temp was only 13C but was so nice in the sun! :D However, this afternoon it was getting cloudy and raining. Naturally.

If Melbourne's winters weren't so disgustingly cloudy, it would be very pleasant even with

the exisiting average temps.

FREEZING ass day tomorrow, min 5C / max 11C with rain and hail. Normal August days should be around 15-16C. Canberra has only a max of 7C forecast tomorrow :o

Raining :D yay. it hasn't rained in aggeeeessss

:blink:

everytime I want/have to do something outside it starts freaking raining :angry: I was just about to sit down outside and have a snack and what happens, it starts bloody raining ofcourse, Melbourne style naturally. <_<

I WANT SUMMER. WITH 35C EVERYDAY AND NO RAIN