What's The Weather Like Where You Are?

Cat3

^ That sounds very similar to what it was like a few weeks ago while I was up north. It was absolutely chucking it down and then in the afternoon everyone was in sunglasses! What I hate most about the weather here is its unpredictability. It's so difficult to plan ahead for anything. I was hoping we were going to have a BBQ this summer, but I have no idea of when we should have it. Having a BBQ indoors isn't what a BBQ is about, is it? :( If you're going away somewhere you have to take the most ridiculous amount of stuff - a sun hat if the sun decides to show, a warm hat in case it doesn't, a light jacket if it's a bit nippy, a raincoat in case it pours down...

^^ I'm insanely jealous.

we've been having crap weather, it's so cold, but it doesn't rain, so it's just cold and windy...

gah,i hate melbourne..<_<

yeah the weather sucks BIG TIME here doesn't it?? I hate Melbourne's climate like hell. Even in summer, alot of the time it is not even that warm and acutally cold by the beach :angry: And winter just goes on FOREVER and EVER EVER EVERRRRRRRR here. Spring here is actually more like winter, same ****e cold except with a 20-25C day once or twice a week. <_<