Favourite Actress?

Guest broken_smile

Who if your favourite Actress on Home and Away?  

393 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Without a doubt it's Laurie Foell. To have played two different characters with such versatility cements her as one of the best actresses that the show has had - especially considering that lesser actresses would've fallen into the trap of making the characters exactly the same people. The complex layers that she managed she managed to portray during her portrayal as Josie, in the face of some sloppy writing during her last couple of months on the show, is another credit to this amazing actress, whole stle every scene she was in.

^^To be honest, I always found her a bit wooden, and lacking in emotion. Despite this, I did quite like the character of Josie.

The non-wedding

Secretly taping Marc

1989 revealed

^Three episodes I'd consider re-watching before calling Laurie "The Godess" Foel wooden.

Not that I'm biased :P

But seriously, I'm inclined to agree with Foxy. Josie was one of the most layered and comlpex characters H&A had dared to have on the opening credits up until that point, and as we have seen in the case of Amanada, such a character in the hands of a lesser actress just doesn't compete.

Archived