Favourite Actress?

Guest broken_smile

Who if your favourite Actress on Home and Away?  

393 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Aww, my favourite actress poll was closed :(

I knew there was an older one, but I thought that since it was out of date now that it would be ok to create a new one. I was obviously wrong! :rolleyes:

Anyway, my vote goes to Cornelia Frances, I think she's awesome and brings so much depth to the character of Morag. I think the way she acted during the Josh West murder investigation was really good, she went from cool and calm to angry and irate to nervous, shaky and emotional within a few minutes, very impressive.

Indiana Evans as her current storylines show what an amazing actress she is and she portrays Mattie so well for such a young women. My second favourites are Jodi Gordon, Kate Ritchie and Cornelia Frances. Jodi is an awesome actress and she is so beautiful, Kate: who couldn't love her?!? She is THE Home and Away girl and Cornelia is absolutely hilarious with her comedy scenes, particually with Colleen and Alf, plus she's always defending the main characters in court.

Archived