The Waves Hit (by christine king) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/12/2017 at 9:49 PM, Ludub said:

Great chapter. I'm not sure that Olivia talking to Hunter is what he needs right now. He has actively been trying to avoid her, and I get that it's pretty difficult in a small town, but unless she's there to say 'you know what? I think we should get back together', I think she needs to give him space to grieve. I think VJ may have made a mistake here (or maybe not? :huh:). Looking forward to the next chapter.

On 2/13/2017 at 4:16 AM, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Liked the intercation between VJ and Hunter

Agreed with what Ludub said above ^

On 2/13/2017 at 5:32 AM, Kristen said:

I also agree with Lubud's comment

Yes whether VJ is right or not is yet to be determined. Thanks for reading guys, next chapter will be up soon.

Yeah, I didn't think this was going to go well. Olivia is probably the last person he needs in his face, highlighting to him just how much he appears to not be coping, while she's doing fine without him. I know it was VJ's idea but she needs to back off. Looking forward to the next chapter x

6 hours ago, Ludub said:

Yeah, I didn't think this was going to go well. Olivia is probably the last person he needs in his face, highlighting to him just how much he appears to not be coping, while she's doing fine without him. I know it was VJ's idea but she needs to back off. Looking forward to the next chapter x

6 hours ago, Kristen said:

I agree with Lubud's comment ^

Yes Olivia might of done more harm than good. Thanks for reading guys, next chapter will probably be up in a day or 2.

• Like 1

Great chapter 

Liked Leah trying to make Zac understand and stop checking up on Hunter little do they know Hunter isn't keeping his dinner down.

Update again soon :)

Edited by Kristen

5 hours ago, Kristen said:

Liked Leah trying to make Zac understand and stop checking up on Hunter little do they know Hunter isn't keeping his dinner down.

4 hours ago, Ludub said:

Oh dear, not looking good for Hunter :( Looking forward to the next chapter x

Yes Hunter may be in trouble. Thanks for reading guys.

• Like 1