The Waves Hit (by christine king) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea for a story! I was really hoping that they were going to explore this with him. They dropped the story like a hot potato when they tried it with Oscar a few years ago and I've always felt that that was such a cop out. Hunter having an eating disorder would be understandable given what he's been through and how little control he feels he has over his life. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this!

On 2/2/2017 at 4:36 PM, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Interesting start to this fanfiction. Looking fowards to the next chapter 

On 2/2/2017 at 5:01 PM, Kristen said:

Great start.

I can't wait to read more.

Update again soon :)

On 2/2/2017 at 10:01 PM, Ludub said:

Great idea for a story! I was really hoping that they were going to explore this with him. They dropped the story like a hot potato when they tried it with Oscar a few years ago and I've always felt that that was such a cop out. Hunter having an eating disorder would be understandable given what he's been through and how little control he feels he has over his life. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this!

Thanks guys, next chapter will be up soon, sorry for the long wait.

• Like 1

Great chapter. I appreciate that VJ's frustrated about not being able to help but I think he needs to take a more subtle approach since Hunter's so clearly on the defensive. He obviously feels like he's being attacked from all angles. Billie and VJ were sweet and I'm glad she talked some sense into him. Looking forward to the next chapter x

On 2/9/2017 at 8:43 PM, Ludub said:

I appreciate that VJ's frustrated about not being able to help but I think he needs to take a more subtle approach since Hunter's so clearly on the defensive. He obviously feels like he's being attacked from all angles. Billie and VJ were sweet and I'm glad she talked some sense into him.

On 2/10/2017 at 5:24 AM, Kristen said:

Liked VJ trying to help Hunter and be a supportive friend.

Good Billie talked some sense into VJ.

14 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Loved how VJ is trying to be a good friend to Hunter

Liiked how Billie talked some sense into VJ

Yes VJ is trying to help but maybe he needs a different way to do it & Billie gave VJ some good advice. Next chapter will be up either tonight or tomorrow. Thanks you guys for reading.

• Like 1

Great chapter. I'm not sure that Olivia talking to Hunter is what he needs right now. He has actively been trying to avoid her, and I get that it's pretty difficult in a small town, but unless she's there to say 'you know what? I think we should get back together', I think she needs to give him space to grieve. I think VJ may have made a mistake here (or maybe not? :huh:). Looking forward to the next chapter.