Fashion Vistas

Guest Andy

I think that a line called  Josie's Secrets with a 1989 logo might be more apt at the moment -  what do you reckon?  :wink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hhahaah that'd rock :lol: Of course Laurie would have to model them :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LMAO...Oh they should do it..I'd buy some.LOL.And of course laurie should model them..and SDA could have Izzy on the catwalk too.LOL

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hehehe - nice one Hales - but I think that a line called  Josie's Secrets with a 1989 logo might be more apt at the moment -  what do you reckon?  :wink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like the way you think girlie.....LMAOROFL :wink::lol::wink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wayhaywayhayhayahay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Josies Secrets? ROFLMAO :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Daily Telegraph

14 May 2005

Diesel powered - Home on the range

what: Summer Bay clothing label launch

where: Channel 7 Studios, Pyrmont

when: Tuesday

We're surprised it took this long for the guys at Seven to come up with this gem of a marketing idea. Now that they have done so, every pre-teen Home and Away fan can look just like their screen idols. There to celebratethe launch of the line, available through KMart, were such well-known Bay residents as Jason Smith, Sharni Vinson, Jodi Gordon, Indiana Evans and Seven's ubiquitous girlabouttown Shelly Craft.

Circuit

Sunday Telegraph

15 May 2005

Summer Bay fashion launch, Seven Studios, Pyrmont

Seven Network soapie Home And Away has joined Kmart to produce its first fashion collection -- a pretty melange of beachside pieces launched last week.

Hibiscus print singlets, short cargo skirts and jeans will have our kids dressing like they are Bec Cartwright.

FACES: Susan E. Wood, John Holmes, Simon Francis, Shelley Craft, Kmart's Mark Goddard, Janeen Faithfull, Julie McGauran and Home And Away cast members Sharni Vinson, Jodi Gordon and Indiana Evans.

CHARMED: The impeccably mannered Seven publicist, Mark McGowan, who walked some guests to their cars.

ALARMED: Now even more stuff for kids to spend their pocket money on.

Home and Away had it's Summer Bay Clothing Launch on Tuesday at the Channel Seven Studios at Pyrmont.

Jason Smith, Mark Furze, Jodi Gordon, Indiana Evans and Sharni Vinson from Home and Away all attended.

Daily Telegraph Scan from Saturday 14 May 2005

dailytelegraph9rm.th.gif

Sun Herald Scan from Sunday 15 May 2005

sun9vg.th.gif

The pics by itself:

Jason Smith, Mark Furze, Sharni Vinson. Jodi Gordon and Indiana Evans

groupdull9sh.th.gif

Mark Furze and Jesse Tobin

13mh.th.gif

Daniel Bennett and Julie McGauran

danandjulie3ba.th.gif

Sharni Vinson. Jodi Gordon and Indiana Evans

group5zd.th.gif

Hopefully the high quality pics will be on an official site soon....

I'll have the Sunday Telegraph one soon....

Jess

xoxo

Archived