Jealously and Love

Chapter 21

It was a week later and thankfully Jay had gotten back in lockup which meant Tori could finally figure out what she wanted both with and without Christian as she was starting to realize he was one of the good guys and who knows maybe she wouldn't get hurt for once but she was still hesitance 

Tori was sitting at the beach in her only world when she hears footsteps "You look more relaxed" Tori smiles as she looks up to see Christian "Yeah I am this week been tough that all" Christian nods "Yeah well it is over now" Tori smiles "Thank goodness" Christian sits beside Tori and the pair begin chatting. 

Later that day Tori arrives at Robbo to see him worried "What is it?" Robbo looks at Tori "You and Christian what the deal?" Tori shakes her head "Nothing" Robbo takes Tori hand "I saw you earlier i could see that you like him and I might not like the guy but I do want you to happy" Tori smiles "What are you saying?" Robbo looks at Tori "I'm saying if you like him maybe you should go for it" Tori is confused "What made you change your mind?" Robbo smiles "I see you with him and your happy after everything your been through you deserve to be happy" Tori smiles as she hugs Robbo "Don't worry your still number one" Robbo smiles this time "You are too" With that Tori leaves

Tori is walking when she spots Christian and she runs up and kisses him which surprises him but he returns it "What was that for?" Tori smiles "It makes us one all" Christian smiles as he kisses Tori back then speaks "What does this mean exactly?" Tori kisses him before looking at him "It means I love you and I want to give us a chance" Christian kisses Tori back "I love you too and I promise that I won't hurt you" Tori smiles "Well if you do you will have Robbo to deal with" Christian nods as he wraps his arm around Tori and the pair walk side by side along the beach

THE END

Comments

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived