Jealously and Love

Chapter 11

Christian walked into the hospital to see Justin leaving "What are you doing?" Justin looks at him "I can't be here anymore" With that Justin gives him one last look and leaves. Christian decides to follow suit and see if he can convince him to come back

Tori is at home when she sees Justin walk in "Your not meant to be here" Justin can see his sister worry "That place it got to many memories" At that moment Christian arrived he heard what Justin said so decided to stand at the door and listen before picking his time to go in. Tori looks at Justin "I know it hard hell I hate it too sometimes" Justin nods "Mason died there, you almost died there so did Robbo" Tori can see her brother hurt and runs over and hugs him when they hear a knock on the door. 

The pair stop hugging and turn around to see Christian, Tori opens the door and Justin looks cross "I'm fine" Christian walks in and stands beside Tori "You discharged yourself only a few days after a serious surgery your not fine" Justin doesn't even say anything he just walks to his room.

"Take a seat" Christian smiles at Tori often and sits down next to her on the couch. "Justin doesn't have good memories of that place so it isn't you" Christian nods "I don't want him to get worst and have to operate again" Tori nods "I know but I have this" Christian grabs Tori hand "You said stuff complicated with Jasmine and seems like it is with Justin. Are you ok?" Tori nods even those she isn't "Yeah fine" She holds his hand for a moment before pulling away "That shouldn't happened" Christian looks at Tori "Why not? I liked it?" Tori looks at him "It can't happen again. You need to leave" Christian nods but as he leaves he looks heartbroken 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 12

It is the next day when Tori lands on Robbo doorstep to once again see Jasmine dressed up "Leave" Tori knows Jasmine hates her right now. Tori those just stands there which annoys Jasmine "I made myself clear" This causes Robbo to walk out and he sees Tori knowing something up "What is it?" Tori looks at Robbo "I need you" Robbo nods walking towards the door and hugging Tori as Jasmine watches on "Robbo we have plans" Robbo shakes his head "They are cancelled Tori needs me" With that he grabs Tori hand and they walk out

Robbo and Tori walk hand in hand for a bit before Robbo looks at her "What is it?" Tori decides to tell him about Justin first "Justin discharged himself" Robbo is shocked "What?" Tori nods "He says there too many memories there that are bad" Robbo can understand that and gives Tori a nod "What else is going on?" Tori knew he could read her like a book " I held Justin surgeon hand I'm a idiot . Don't worry it won't happen again" Robbo smiles "Good caused that reserved for me. Besides I don't trust him" Tori nods "I know we can't let people in. You are the only guy i trust besides my brother" Robbo smiles "I feel honored" 

Christian is walking along the beach when he sees Jasmine and walks over "You ok?" Jasmine shakes her head "Husband bailed again" Christian sits besides her "Don't get drunk again and tell him your hurting" Jasmine looks at him "I have he won't listen" Christian says three words "Make him listen" With that Christian leaves while Jasmine thinks

Chapter 13 

Jasmine arrives home to see Tori on the couch and marches over grabbing her hand and attempting to drag her out "Leave me alone" This makes Robbo run out and he sees what is happening "Let go of her" With that he grabs Jasmine and pushes her away from Tori as he holds Tori in his arms. Jasmine is beyond mad "You need to put my needs first I'm your wife" Robbo mad "And she is my family the only reason I'm with you is because Tori convinced me to give you a chance" With that Robbo grabs Tori hand and picks Grace up off the floor and the group leave the house.

The group arrive back at the Morgan's and Robbo opens the door to see a guy there "Can I help you?" He was hiding Tori behind him scared she would get hurt. "No I just waiting for Justin we are going over his treatment plan" This causes Tori to come out from behind Robbo and step forward "Why what happened?" Christian looks at Tori and her boyfriend "He discharged himself now is in way too much pain" Robbo is now annoyed "He had good reason too that place have awful memories for then all" Christian is confused he knows he Tori partner but that doesn't mean he needs to step in or protect Tori. Christian then looks at Tori "There something else?" Tori is worried "It Jasmine look I don't know her well" This time it Robbo who speaks "But " Christian looks at the concerned pair "I worried she going to do something really stupid"

Chapter 14

Robbo and Tori look at Christian "What do you mean?" Christian looks at the worried couple "Getting wasted cause she coming second, look i seem bad things happen" Robbo cuts him off now worried "How much is she drinking?" Christian can see him worried "I seen her drink five to six glasses nonstop" Tori looks at Robbo who speaks "Im on it" 

Christian looks at Tori once Robbo left "Did i do the right thing telling you?" Tori nods "Robbo been focusing on me because of Justin when he should of been focusing on his wife" Christian is surprised but hides it "You and Robbo aren't a couple" This time Tori was surprised "No what gave you that idea?" Christian looks at the blonde "Cause of how close you seen and the hand holds plus you avoided me since the kiss and everytime you haven't I seen you with him and a young child" Tori can tell he is confused and she should at least explain that "Robbo and I had Grace through IVF we have never been together as for the moments it cause we been through allot and he is protective" Christian nods "And you  not giving me a chance" Tori looks at him "Is because all I do is hurt people and I would hurt you. Your a good guy you don't deserve that" Christian looks at Tori "You wouldn't hurt me" Tori shakes her head "I would. Your better off without me" Christian looks at the blonde he fallen for and is heartbroken but determined "I'm not giving up on you or what we could be" With that Christian walks out

Chapter 15

Since learning the truth from Tori he had figured some stuff out. He now knew Tori didn't kiss him when she had a boyfriend which was a relief for him and she also now knew who Jasmine was talking about when she felt she came second and he could get why after seeing Tori and Robbo together. They were always together he knew that.

It was the next day when Robbo arrives at Tori's. Tori opens the door "Jasmine calmed down" Robbo nods and walks in "She have" Robbo was curious on what Christian knew "How much does Christian know?" Tori knew that would come up "All he knows is we have never been together and we had Grace through Ivf and I told him he would be better off without me" Robbo nods and gets why after all his, Tori and Jasmine lives were crazy and messy plus he didn't trust the guy and never would. He was protective of Tori after all

Jasmine arrives at work and sees Christian "I owe you a thank you" Christian smiles "Yeah well I didn't realize it was your husband there I went to tell Tori" Jasmine nods "Don't feel bad it is fine" Christian smiles as Jasmine speaks again "You thought he and Tori were a couple right?" Christian nods "Honestly yeah I did" Jasmine understands that "I get it anyone who didn't know their history would. They have been through allot and are close that all" Christian nods and looks worried which Jasmine picks up "You like Tori right?" Christian smiles "I do" Jasmine looks at him "Don't give up, prove your all in then both Tori and Robbo might give you a chance" Christian smiles and hugs the nurse grateful for her advice

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 16

Christian had decided to take Jasmine advice and not give up on Tori. After all he cares about Tori and wants a chance with her and will do anything to make that happen

Meanwhile as Christian sat there thinking as he looked up notes he saw Tori walk into the hospital alone which he knew would give then a chance to talk. Christian walks over to her and smiles which she returns "Can we talk?" Tori nods knowing that they do need too. She smiles as she follows Christian to the lift.

When the pair get into the lift Christian hits the emergency stop button and looks at Tori "Look I know you have Grace to consider and your family but i want a chance with you too" Tori knows he does she can see it but there more to it "It isn't just that" Christian knows who she talking about "Robbo" Tori nods as Christian adds "Your not together" Tori nods "We don't let me in never will" With that Tori hits the button and the lifts open she then gets out and walks away

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not updating been a huge few weeks

Chapter 17

Christian still couldn't understand why Tori wouldn't let people in while she wouldn't let him in when all he wanted to do was love and protect her. He did understand her and Robbo were close but he is with Jasmine and they aren't together so why couldn't Tori give him a chance 

Christian saw Jasmine and he knew maybe he could get some answers. He walks towards her "Can we talk?" Jasmine nods and walks beside him as the pair head outside

Once outside Christian decides to just ask the question "Why doesn't Tori let people in or give me a chance?" Jasmine knew he was going to ask that and she got why after all he didn't know what Tori and Robbo have been through "Look Robbo, Tori well all of us are the same we trust people and they do stuff unforgiveable" This isn't really an answer but it something "Doesn't mean I would do that" Jasmine nods as she knows that "I know but Tori and Robbo let people in just to get hurt even themselves or people around then so my guess is Tori is either not wanting to get hurt herself or protecting you" The last bit surprised Christian "What are you saying?" Jasmine looks at the doctor "I'm saying that she cares about you. She wouldn't push you away if she didn't but she does" This makes Christian smile cause he knows that means perhaps she might like him too

Chapter 18

It was now a few days later and Christian hadn't seen nor spoken to Tori in a few days as they both had different shifts but today they will be working together which meant they would get to talk.

Christian walked in the hospital smiles but then he looked around to see Tori and Jasmine not there and every staff member on edge. Christian walked towards one of the nurses "Is everything ok?" She nods and walks away but Christian knows something wrong as everyone on edge and usually Tori and Jasmine were never late so he was worried

Meanwhile at the Morgan's Jasmine was playing with Grace while Leah and Justin were walking around in circles as Tori cried in Robbo's arms. None of then could believe it was happening again. Jasmine walks towards the door "You can't go alone" Jasmine shakes her head "I need a minute" Jasmine then walks out upset as she runs to the beach.

Christian had left his shift and was walking along the beach when he saw Jasmine sitting there alone with tears in her eyes, he walked towards her "You ok?" Jasmine shakes her head as Christian sitting beside her "What going on?" Jasmine looks at the doctor "Mason a friend of mine died eighteen months ago today and I'm just thinking about him" Christian can see Jasmine misses him "You were close?" Jasmine nods "I couldn't get through shifts if it wasn't for him and doing then alone sucks" Christian nods "You miss him?" Jasmine nods "Yeah and today with it been eighteen months and everything else it makes it harder" Christian pulls the nurse into a hug as she cries in his arms

Chapter 19

Jasmine soon arrives back home which makes Robbo and Tori relieved as they were starting to think the worst after all they already knew what Jay was capable off. He tried to kill Robbo and did kill Mason so right now they were on edge.

Tori can see the nurse is struggling "I know you miss him" Jasmine nods "I do and i know you do too" The pair hug as Justin and Leah walk out "We will get through this together as a family" Jasmine nods as the group sit down not saying a word and just crying together.

Christian was walking around the bay and he noticed how the place was like a ghost town which he knew was weird and he knew something had happened for the staff to be on edge and the bay to be like this. He didn't know what but he needed to find out. He also knew that he needed to talk to Tori so that was where he was heading

Christian arrived at the Morgan's and knocked on the door. It soon opened and Robbo stood infront of it "Now not a good time" Christian nods "I just wanted to see how Jasmine was after earlier" Jasmine walks forward "I'm getting there sorry you had to see that" Christian gives her a smile "It's fine I really don't mind" Christian then spots Tori and smiles which she returns "Can we talk?" Tori looks at Christian and nods "Sure let's go out the back" Christian nods as the pair head out

Chapter 20

The pair are now sitting out the back "Look i needed to see if your ok. You never showed up to work and Jasmine well she a mess" Tori nods as she looks at the doctor "I'm getting there. Today just a hard one for us" Christian can see Tori is struggling "Can i do anything?" Tori shakes her head "No there nothing anyone can do"  Christian nods before looking at Tori "I know you have Robbo but if you need to talk I'm here" Tori smiles she can see he cares which is sweet but she knows not to put her walls up "Thank you I appreciate that"

Shortly after the pair go back inside and Christian is invited by Justin to stay for a beer which he agrees too. "So how are things after surgery" Justin smiles at the doctor grateful he is checking in "I am taking it day by day but I am getting there. Thank you for checking in but I'm not ruining your work" Christian smiles "Good cause I don't want to open you up again just for Tori to make another hard choice as I don't think she could get through that" Tori looks up for that part of the chat "Your right about that" This causes Justin, Robbo and Jasmine to laugh after all they know Tori so well. Christian however smiles at Tori who returns the smile before focusing back on her chat with Robbo as Christian chats to Justin while focusing on Tori

Archived