Battles and Secrets

torian

Chapter 21

The next morning Tori wakes up and gets out of bed making sure she doesn't wake Christian up to see Jasmine and Colby out there with Justin "Are you sure about this?" Tori nods she can't have Christian seeing her this way so the three quietly leave and head to the city where Tori will be starting her new dose of chemo.

When Christian wakes up a few hours later he straight away realizes Tori isn't there and worries. He loves her and doesn't want anything to happen to her so at this point he was starting to wonder where she was and he got out of bed and started to look around the house to see no one around. He guessed they might have gone for a walk after all he made Tori promise to tell him for now on and he truly believed that she would.

Meanwhile the group had arrived in the city and the doctor explained to then the new chemo before hooking Tori up to it "We love you Tori" Tori smiles at Colby as he says this she needed to hear that. "Thank you all of you for everything. I couldn't go through this without you" The group smiles at Tori and the chemo begins.

It is a few hours later when the chemo is over and Tori is cold and exhausted. Colby carries her to the car and keeps her close to him for warmth. The group get in the car heading to Colby place where they would meet Bella. Tori plan was to hideout there until the sickness of the chemo was over.

Christian walked in the diner deciding to get some decent lunch food and saw Leah there showing her a smile however he could see the worry in her eyes and truth be told he was wondering where his girlfriend was "Are you ok? Is it Tori?" Leah knew Christian wasn't in the know "I was thinking about her but as far as i know she is fine" Leah hated lying but it was what Tori wanted.

The group arrived back in the bay immediately taking Tori to the flat. Tori was quick to fall asleep as soon as Colby laid her on the couch. 

Justin walked down to the diner to see Leah and Christian talking he smiled at the pair. "Where Tori?" Justin could see the worry in his eyes "She is fine, she spending some time with Colby" Christian is slightly relieved hearing this as it means nothing bad happened but he still cannot help that feel jealous wishing it was him not Colby

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 22

It was now 10pm and Tori was asleep on Colby couch after all the chemo even those it didn't make her sick it did make her weak and exhausted. Colby and Jasmine were both sitting by Tori side in case something happened.

Their was a knock at the door and Colby got up to answer it relieved to see that it was Justin "How is she?" Justin looked at his sister as she slept "Exhausted it isn't even worth moving her tonight." Justin nods agreeing after all the one thing Tori needed right now was to rest. "I will head home if she needs anything call me" Colby nods as Justin walks over and kisses Tori forehead then back out.

Justin arrives home to see Christian on the couch. Justin knew he must be waiting for Tori "She is crushing at Colby place with Jasmine and Bella you should sleep" Christian nods but deep down he is hurt Tori couldn't tell him that herself after everything else that was happening.

Christian walks in the bedroom and immediately spots a photo he hadn't seen before cause usually Tori would keep it in the draw. Christian looks at it and wonders if that guy with Tori, Grace and Jasmine is Grace's father after all he knew they were close. Christian looked at how happy they both were and started to wonder if they were ever a thing.

Christian walks back out to Justin with the photo and gives it to him "How did you get this?" Justin was curious as he knew Tori hid it/ "It was on the table. Is the guy Grace's dad?" Justin nods "That is Robbo her father yeah." Christian looks at Justin "It is clear Tori loved him" Justin nods "Yeah she did he loved her too they would have done anything for each other" Christian nodded but this left him with even more questions

Chapter 23

The next morning Tori wakes up relieved to see that it was just her and Colby as she wanted to spend some time with him after all they hadn't had time alone in a while "How long have I been out?" Colby smiles as he sits besides her "Since 10pm last night Justin came by to check on you" Tori smiles "The chemo made me so tired, thanks for letting me stay" Colby smiles as he hugs her "Of course" Colby can see how weak the chemo made her and it hurts him that his friend is going through this. Tori can see his worry "I will be fine. You won't lose me I promise" Colby nods as he kisses Tori forehead as the two relax on the couch.

Meanwhile Christian walks in the diner to see Jasmine and Leah talking and stays back and listens he knows he shouldn't but he can't help it. "How was Tori after her chemo yesterday?" Christian was shocked to hear this he cannot believe she had lied to him "She is weak and sleeping on the couch well she was when I left but Colby wanted to spend some time her on his own" Leah nods she had been worried "Jasmine do you think she is doing the right thing" Jasmine shakes her head "He have a right to know" At this point Christian steps forward "Yes i do so start talking" Leah and Jasmine are shocked to see Christian there.

The three sit at the table "I told her to be honest with me and she doesn't tell me she having chemo" Jasmine can see his hurt "Look she and Robbo are the same in this regard they don't like the people they love seeing then scared or weak and I know it sucks but it how they are and Grace will be that way too" Christian is hurt "What else don't I know?" Leah and Jasmine look confused "Were Tori and Robbo ever together?" Jasmine gets why he would think that after all she did to at first to "I get why you would think that I did too but no they never were together". Christian decides he needs to talk to Tori now it cannot wait.

Meanwhile in the flat Colby and Tori are sitting on the couch talking and laughing when Colby gets a text from Willow however he ignores it "I get why you don't want to forgive her I mean we only let people we trust into our lives" Colby smiles at least Tori understood "Exactly" The pair kept talking and laughing just hanging out as they both had things they rather forget when they heard a knock at the door.

Colby got up and opened the door shocked to see Christian there "What are you doing here?" Tori turns around surprised that he was here "I need to talk to Tori now and this it can't wait" Tori and Colby were both surprised but also shocked and confused.

Chapter 24

Colby decides he should go but before he gets a chance Tori pulls his arm "stay" Colby nods standing besides Tori as the pair wait for Christian to speak.

Christian is annoyed he wanted to speak to Tori alone but it is clear that won't be happening. "Why did you lie to me again?" Tori is confused she knew what he meant but how did he know. "I overheard Leah and Jasmine talk so tell me why didn't you tell me" Tori can see his hurt but she also wants to protect herself right now "Cause I need to do this on my own" This gutted Christian he didn't get it "But your letting Colby in Jasmine too" Tori knows he wouldn't understand "They have seen me worst then this that why I let then in and i get that your mad at me so if you want to break up do it now" Christian is shocked with what Tori said "I don't want to break up all I want is you to be honest with me, trust me enough to let me in, let me be there for you" Tori could see Christian hurt but he was there for her "Christian you have been there for me the whole time ok you were the one thing I had to make me happy and to forget now tell me do we still have that" Christian nods "Of course we do but it goes both ways you need to let me in" With that Christian leaves and Colby wraps his arms around Tori as she is clearly upset.

Colby and Tori then sit on the couch as Tori cries "I get how he feels but this it isn't a normal thing my life is far from that. I just want to be able to protect him. I love him after all" Colby smiles "I know you do but Christian he haven't seen what it been like so it is hard for him to get but you are doing what is right for you". Colby smiles as Tori hugs him "Thank you for been my best friend Colby" Colby smiles "Thank you for letting me be yours you are mine too"

18 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapters.

Aww Colby and Tori are best friends.

Tori should let Christian in.

Update again soon :)

thanks for reading

updating now

Chapter 25

It is a few hours later when Tori returns to the Morgan's house after hanging out with Colby. Tori smiles as she spots Justin who gets up and hugs her tightly as she does the same back.

Tori then hears footsteps as Leah coming out "I'm so sorry for putting my" Tori cuts her off "It is fine besides you didn't know he was there" Leah is thankfully Tori accepted her apologue after all she felt awful. The three sat and talked for a little while

The group then her footsteps as Christian came in and Leah and Justin knew they should go. Christian sits besides his girlfriend and holds her hand as she does the same "I'm sorry for not telling you Christian but i have reasons why i didn't ones that isn't easy to explain. I love that you want to be here for me but I also need to be able to deal with this my way" Christian nods as he moves closer kissing Tori "I get that but even if you don't want me to come for a chemo session or to see you afterwards tell me so I know and so I can text or call you so I know your ok" Christian wished he could be there but this was better then nothing at least this way he would know. Tori nods agreeing before kissing him and he kisses back.

Shortly after Tori pulls away as she needs to talk to him about one more thing "I get your wondering about Robbo I do but that part of my life well it messed up and I need my life now to stay not that way" Christian was confused "How would telling me change that?" Tori knew he would ask that "It would change the way you see me it would change our whole relationship you just need to trust me" Christian nods "Ok but you need to trust me as well ok. You need to tell me about the chemo" Tori nods to this as Christian pulls her close and the pair snuggle on the couch

Last chapter

Chapter 26

It was now three months later and alot had changed for both Christian and Tori in that time. Tori had allowed Christian to come to chemo sessions with her and even seen her when she was at her worse. 

Tori and Colby were still close the pair often hanging out and catching up which Christian was still jealous of but he can't win it all. Colby had shut Willow completely out of his life and Bella and Dean had to.

Jasmine was close to Christian now to the pair become close friends and would often hang out sometimes with Tori as well.

Justin and Tori were still as close as ever and their bond had grown since the cancer thing started. They knew they could never lose each other.

Today was the big day the day Tori would find out if the cancer was gone however this she hadn't told Christian not wanting to get his hopes up so it was the OG crew going with her Colby, Jasmine, Bella and Justin. The group were driving to the city all smiling and laughing talking about everything that happened over the past few months.

They arrived at Doctor Lawson office and all walked in. Tori holding Colby hand for support. The group looked at Doctor Lawson hoping for the best but expecting the worst and Bella was the one to speak "So?" Doctor Lawson had a huge smile on her face "It is gone" Tori smiled as she hugged everyone in the group she felt so happy and she knew she would be able to tell Christian the good news once she got back.

The group left shortly after and were walking towards the car when Tori stopped "Colby and I will meet you there" With that everyone else left and Tori wrapped her arms around Colby as he did the same back "Thank you for the past few months I wouldn't gotten through it without you" Colby smiled as he hugged her back "Always Tori. I will always be here for you" 

It was a few hours later when they got back in the bay and Justin, Tori and Colby walked in the diner to see Leah and Christian sitting at the table talking. Leah spotted Tori and looked at her for an answer "So?" Tori could tell Christian was confused and Leah wanted an answer "It is over" Leah gets up and hugs Tori as it clicks to Christian what that means. He gets up and picks Tori up spinning her around and kissing her. He couldn't be happier right now "I love you Tori" Tori smiles at this "I love you Christian"

The end

Comments

Archived