Battles and Secrets

torian

Chapter 11

It was now nighttime and Tori felt well enough to let Christian stay which she was happy about as it meant she could forget what was really happening to her right now.

It was the middle of the night when Tori woke up feeling ten times worst then she had during the day she quickly let go of Christian and managed to get up without waking him. 

Tori ran to the bathroom and shut the door before immediately starting to throw up and from the moment she did she knew that she was going to be there a while after all Chemo knocks you around and she wasn't used to having it in her body.

Justin woke up hearing footsteps and walks to the bathroom to open the door and sees his sister vomiting he hated watching her in pain and quickly shut the door before holding her hair back and rubbing her back. Tori looks up "I'm sorry" then starts throwing up again "It fine I'm meant to take care of you" Tori knew she wouldn't get any sleep and knew this was getting worst. She tried to get her phone  but Justin grabbed it instead "Colby" Tori nods her head "Tell me I need him to come with me tomorrow" She then keeps been sick thankfully Christian haven't woken up after all that was the last thing she needed. Justin texted Colby and got a response straight away with a thumbs up. Justin and Tori were thankfully they had Colby right now.

It was half a hour later when Christian woke up he rolled over shocked to see Tori side of the bed empty and started to worry. He got up and heard vomiting so he guessed it was Justin and to leave then to it. However as he went back to bed and laid down he couldn't help that wonder if it was Tori a lot of things would make sense like Jasmine question to him, Tori not letting him stay and now this. He knew he couldn't question it without evidence and also he hoped he was wrong.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 12

Tori decided to sleep in the lounge room that night.  She felt crap and knew she could not have Christian seeing her that way. As soon as Tori head hit the pillow she went to sleep, the chemo was really taking it out of her.

It was twenty minutes later when Tori was woken again to her phone going off it was a text from Colby saying that Bella and him were out front. Tori got up and opened the door to see the pair look worried as Colby picked Tori up and laid her on his knee on the couch as Bella sat on the chair.

Tori knew Bella and Colby would be able to be trusted and decided to tell how she felt "It the early stages I'm getting worst by the day what if" Colby and Bella are shocked they knew Tori wasn't coping but the fact she was thinking this way it scared then. 

Christian hear voices from his bedroom but couldn't here what they were saying and gets up to the hallway to listen. Tori looks at Colby and Bella "It true those. I might not survive this then Grace she will have none of her parents she lost Robbo and now me too" Tori was crying as Colby kissed her forehead why Christian stood in the hallway shocked and confused he had questions running around his head such as What might Tori not survive? What does she mean she might die? He was already suss but now he was even more like what was happening.

Christian decided to leave it for tonight he needed to get head around what he heard and headed back to the bedroom he needed to think. He laid in bed and Jasmine question came to mind Does Jasmine know something he doesn't was that why she was asking. Christian was beyond worried and scared now but what he didn't understand was if something is wrong with Tori why wasn't she honest with him

Chapter 13

The next morning Tori and Colby leave at 6am with Bella going along with then. Tori knew she needed to go to the doctors and fast and she also knew whatever they told her wasn't going to be good news which was why she was grateful that Colby and Bella would be there with her.

It was 6:40am when Christian got out of the bed and headed to the lounge room shocked to see Colby. Bella and Tori not there or anywhere. He was worried already and is even more now.

Justin walks out shortly after surprised to see Christian up "Morning" Christian turns around "Hey do you know where Tori is?" Justin lies "Bella needed her help with something they should be back in a few hours" Christian nodded however didn't buy that for a second. He knew he needed to confront Tori about it.

When then trio arrived at the doctors in the city they went straight in. Tori explained what was happening and the doctor spoke "The chemo isn't right for you we need to try another type" Tori cried as Colby hugged her and Bella was scared "So what do we try?" The teenager was scared just like the others "I will talk to my team and get back to you guys" The group nods as the doctor says how sorry he is before they leave.

They arrive home a few hours later as Tori sees only Leah and Justin there Tori walks over and hugs Justin as Colby fills then in on what happening. Tori decides she needs to do this now "Colby call Jasmine" Colby nods as Tori speaks up "I need to sort stuff out for if I don't make this for if this kills me" Christian had walked in quietly at that point unknown to everyone else and the group nod as Justin speaks "Don't give up" Tori shakes her head "I cannot fight this I just can't" The group cry as Christian decides to leave making  a plan to talk to Tori that night but if he was honest he isn't sure he wants to hear it.

Shortly after Jasmine arrives and the group sits on the couch "If I die Leah and Justin get Grace" The group nods "Like Robbo I have set up a fund for her schooling" Jasmine knows this will be hard for her "I need you to give this to Christian. He can't find out to after I'm gone if I die he just can't it explains everything so please" Jasmine nods "Of course" Colby pulls Tori close seeing that it so much on her and holds her tightly in his arms as she cries along with the rest of the group

Chapter 14

Later that night Tori and Christian are sitting on the couch. Tori grateful that when Christian is around she can forget whatever else is happening in this case that she could die. "Tori we need to talk" Tori sits up and looks at Christian "What have i done?" Tori worried the last thing she needs is Christian breaking up with her "Nothing your perfect" Christian smiles as he says this before Tori does the same. "What is the deal with you and Colby?" Christian needed to ask this so he could piece stuff together while Tori looks confused so he spoke again "I saw you guys the other day outside the diner and then at ours" Tori knows she needs to explain her history with Colby it better that then Christian knowing the truth "Ever since Robbo died we have been close. He been a dad to Grace and a friend to me. We lean on each other when things are rough and he just needs me right now" Tori hoped Christian understood "Are you sure this isn't the other way round?" Tori nods she doesn't want to talk about it and just lays on Christian knee. He doesn't say anything else as he watches his girlfriend relax onto his knee.

The next morning the pair wake up to Tori phone ringing she realizes the number straight away and gets up and walks outside "Doctor Lawson hi" Tori is nervous at what she will be told "You need to come in and your boyfriend should come to and your brother" This worries Tori "Ok we will be there in a few hours." Tori texts Colby before walking inside.

She spots Christian, Justin and Leah talking and laughing and then looks at her brother "You and me siblings roadtrip today" Justin smiles nodding but was worried and so was Leah "Yep for sure I will get my stuff." Tori walks towards her boyfriend kissing him and he kisses her back "I love you Tori" Tori smiles "I love you more Christian" Christian looks at his girlfriend "If you say so"

Justin comes out with his stuff and him and Tori leaves heading to Colby's to pick Colby, Bella and Jasmine up. They soon arrived and the three got in the car. They started driving to city as Justin asked the question "What did the doctor say exactly?" Tori knows they will all worry cause she is to "That I need to come in and the two of you need to come with me" The group all look worry and Jasmine is the one to speak "This isn't good"

Chapter 15

The group arrive at the doctors all scared of what he might say particularly Tori and Colby. They walk in and are immediately greeted by Doctor Lawson and they follow her into her office. The group sit down on the couches as Tori holds Colby hand she is grateful he is here supporting her right now.

The doctor looks at the group and then speaks "We looked at your scans I'm sorry but it the chemo caused your cancer to become worst not better it now stage 2 " The group are shocked as Tori buries her head into Colby chest. He holds her tightly little did the group know in that moment Tori made the decision to break up with Christian. 

The rest of the appointment Tori thinks about everything glad she made things clear when she did and how she would tell Christian that they are done. She did manage to hear Doctor Lawson say she needed to start chemo the next day which made her know she needed to do it tonight.

The group left the doctors and as they were in the car Tori decided to tell everyone what she decided "I'm ending it " The group knew what she meant and was very surprised but they also got it she wanted to protect Christian. "You want to protect Christian the same way Robbo did with us:" Tori nods.

When they arrive home Tori sees Christian there alone and sits beside him. "How was the roadtrip?" Tori knew she would have to lie "It was good but we need to talk?" Christian was worried and confused "What about?" Tori takes a big breath "We need to break up. I love you but we need too before one of us end up getting hurt" Christian is shocked and grabs Tori hands " That a risk I'm willing to take" Tori shakes her head "I'm not I am sorry but we are over" Christian kisses Tori one last time before leaving.

Christian was standing alone on the pier. He didn't get it He didn't understand why she would do this after saying that she loved him. Christian heard footsteps coming close to him and turns around seeing Jasmine and forces a smile "You ok?" Christian looks at the blonde nurse "Tori broke up with me:" Jasmine didn't think she would do it this quickly and Christian sees that she isn't surprised "You knew?" Jasmine looks at him "I knew she was considering it but don't take it to heart. Tori she just needs time. She got stuff going on in her head and needs time Christian" Christian looks at Jasmine "If she got stuff happening I want to be there with her help her but she broke up with me instead. All i want to do is love and protect her" Jasmine gets that "She knows you love her Christian but she also knows is you can't protect her from this no one can" Christian looked more confused "You know what going on with her don't you" Jasmine nods "Yeah I do". Christian looks at the nurse "So are you going to fill me in?"

Chapter 16

Christian waits wondering if Jasmine will tell him. While Jasmine decides to tell him somewhat why she broke it off "Look Tori found something out and was scared if she told you, that you would end it so she did it herself and I know she won't change her mind. I wish i could tell you more but I can't" Christian looks at the nurse he needs to know one thing "Just tell me if she is ok?" Jasmine remains silent a minute worrying Christian even more "Honestly I can't answer that I wish I could" With that Jasmine walks away leaving a very worried Christian with a million questions,

He knew whatever was happening was huge but whatever it is he knew wouldn't scare him off after all he loved Tori so much and he knew that whatever happened he was committed hell he wanted to marry her. He knew he needed to tell her that so he was on a mission back to the Morgan's he needed to talk to her she was the one he loved after all.

Christian arrived at the Morgan's and knocked on the door. Tori opened it shocked to see her ex there and Christian lets him in before grabbing his hand "I won't accept this Tori. I get that for some reason you broke up with me and I get whatever that reason is scares you but Tori we can work it out together ok. I know we can. I love you so much and I want to marry you: Tori shocked by the last bit that he says "We can't get married and I can't let you in I'm sorry" With that Tori leaves and leaves a shocked Christian in the house alone. He was confused what did she mean she couldn't let him in

Chapter 17

Christian stood in the house connecting dots and he started to wonder Was Tori sick? Is that why Jasmine asked him what she did? Christian knew if this was the case he wanted to be there for her so he didn't get why she was pushing him away.

Jasmine then walks in surprised to see Christian "Have you spoken to her?" Christian nods "She won't tell me anything but she is sick isn't she?" Jasmine goes silent and Christian gets his answer. He needs to talk to Tori now but before he gets the chance there is a knock at the door. Jasmine opens it and shocked to see Doctor Lawson there and Christian is equally as shocked as he worked with her in the city and knew what her job was. Jasmine looked at her "Your after Tori?" Doctor Lawson speaks "And Colby are they around?" Jasmine nods as she gives Christian a hug "Your the last person I expected to see" Christian smiles "That goes both ways" With that Doctor Lawson goes outside leaving Christian and Jasmine inside alone.

Christian is the one to speak "Tori she got cancer" Jasmine nods "How did you know?" Christian looks at her "I have worked with Doctor Lawson before I know what she does" Jasmine nods "Yeah she does and she scared that why she broke it off" Christian speaks "I rather her be scared with me then without me. I rather be by her side. I need to go out there" Jasmine shakes her head "You can't Doctor Lawson thinks Colby her boyfriend and whatever she says Tori will need to get her head around" Christian is shocked "She thinks Colby is Tori boyfriend why?" Jasmine knows she needs to tell him "Cause that what Tori told her" Christian was gutted hearing that this whole time he was been replaced. He should of been by her side supporting her not Colby

Chapter 18

Christian looked at Jasmine shocked he didn't get why Tori wanted it that way all he wanted to do was be a boyfriend to her. To love her, protect her, look after and to be there through good and bad and he didn't understand why she wouldn't just let him do that. "I don't get it Jasmine. Why did she shut me out? " Jasmine knew Christian was all in she knew that from the start.

Jasmine looks at Christian "I know you are all in believe me I do but Tori is scared. She just wanted one part of her life to the normal the part with you" Christian did get that but as far as he was concerned it still would have been "Nothing would of changed Jaz" Jasmine can see he means that "I know that but Tori doesn't"

Shortly after Tori walks in with Colby and Justin and Jasmine knows it isn't good. Colby realizes Jasmine spilled the beans "It wasn't your place" Tori is mad as well "Jaz please tell me you didn't" Christian shakes his head "She didn't I have worked with Lawson before I figured it out the moment she asked to see you" Tori is shocked but isn't surprised after all Christian worked in a lot of places. Christian then decides to speak "I wish I heard it from you and I don't get why you let it go on that Colby was my boyfriend" Tori could see the hurt in his eyes she felt awful "I was trying to protect myself, protect us" Christian was so upset "You could of told me" With that Christian left gutted and Tori feeling awful. All Tori heard was Justin saying "he would go" while she cried. Colby and Jasmine were both holding her for support

Chapter 19

Justin walks down to the pier to see Christian standing there alone. He was worried about his mate and felt bad for his part in this.

"Mate" Christian turns around "I thought she loved me and trusted me enough to tell me stuff like this" Justin can see he is hurting "She does love you Christian more then she ever loved anyone I know that for a fact" Christian can see Justin means it "Love should also be about honestly and she couldn't give me that. I get she was scared but so was I. I thought she wanted to end it Justin and I told you that" Justin knows he did and knows he is right "I know that and i tried to get her to tell you all of us did but she wanted to protect you" Christian knows he doesn't need that "I don't need protection all I need is Tori. I love her" Justin nods "Look I know you do and that you need time we all had time you haven't but remember Tori she struggling with this as well not just you" With that Justin walked away giving Christian the time he needs

Back at home Tori sits at the couch feeling awful. She knew Christian found out in the worst way possible and the worst part was that Tori wished he didn't know at all cause now he is going to hate her not to mention the fact be more worried about her sickness then spending time loving her and making memories that were happy with her which is what she wanted and now that wouldn't happen. At this point Tori knew if he walked away it was her own fault and knew she deserved it

Chapter 20

It is a few hours later when Christian returns to the Morgan's. Tori is there alone and sees him. She immediately stands up and opens the door letting him in before speaking "I get it if you want to walk out I don't blame you" Christian grabs Tori hand and holds it "I would never walk away from you Tori. I love you so much and you are everything to me. Yes i hurt you lied but I think i get it" Tori smiles as she moves closer and the pair kiss she is so happy she didn't lose him like she thought she would.

The pair sit on the couch Tori snuggles close to Christian "From now on you tell me everything. You need to be honest and let me help you through the good and the bad" Tori nods "The truth is I don't want you to see me through the bad I look ugly" Christian shakes his head "You don't look ugly to me never. You look perfect and I love you" Tori smiles "I love you too"

Tori and Christian spent the rest of the afternoon talking and getting Christian up to speed but Tori knew he won't like what she is about to say "You can't come to chemo" Christian is shocked "I'm your boyfriend I want to be there" Tori shakes her head "I cannot have you seeing me like that" Tori knows he won't get it "Tori I'm here for the bad stuff too ok please get that I won't let you push me away anymore. Your everything to me and we will get through this together ok" Tori nods as Christian pulls her close and the pair cuddle for the rest of the afternoon

Archived