Home and Away on 7Plus

Inactive.User

I believe Home and Away should put every episode of every season up until around the end of 2008 on 7Plus as the first 20 years of the show. Alternately, they could go until the end of 2009. Either way, it would be great to relive episodes that aren't all drama or full on happy, just average episodes. It would also be great for storylines like Sally's near wedding to Kieran in 2000, that are not currently on 7Plus, as I want to watch it, and older characters came back and I have found the episode before the wedding but in low quality.

This would allow 7 to show 'high quality' versions of episodes, and they wouldn't need to be on TV, but could be on for the long term like with Netflix, Stan etc. This could encourage newer viewers to watch older episodes too.

• 1 month later...

I'm watching the births, marriages and deaths (1988 - 1999, Ailsa's being an exception) and I am loving it. Brings back the memories from watching it for the eight years it was on 7TWO. While they may be tiny tidbits of seasons, I like it enough that it fills the void. Hoping it returns in the future OR like the OP stated, gets uploaded to 7Plus.

What the should do is release the episodes in categories like how they have the Births, Marriages and Deaths.

Example:

"Home and Away: The Early Years 1988 - 2000"

"Home and Away: 2000s"

"Home and Away: 2010s"

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/01/2020 at 16:27, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

What the should do is release the episodes in categories like how they have the Births, Marriages and Deaths.

Example:

"Home and Away: The Early Years 1988 - 2000"

"Home and Away: 2000s"

"Home and Away: 2010s"

The problem is that is still so many episodes :(

I don't know how else to do it though - watching the Most Shocking moments and births, deaths and marriages (I too, only watched 1988-2000), there were so many episodes/storylines that feel incomplete and I really wanted to continue watching. For example, several of the episodes ended with cliffhangers, such as Duncan's bomb, the Mudslide and the diner siege and the Robert Perez episode opened with Joel being stranded in the bush, so I would have liked to watch a few more episodes of that story prior to the one on 7Plus. 

They can't even do a "Best of the Early Years", because again, you run into the same problem of the storylines being incomplete (plus many episodes have already been uploaded in different categories!). A best of the early years would need to include: the Saul storyline, Chloe's attack, Bobby visiting Ailsa in the fridge, the 1996 earthquake (really surprised this one was missing from Most Shocking Moments actually), Ken's death (didn't like the character much, but the performances were amazing!), Sally's non-wedding, Dale's cot death, the 1998 UK episode and general store fire. 

On 02/02/2020 at 07:37, adam436 said:

The problem is that is still so many episodes :(

I don't know how else to do it though - watching the Most Shocking moments and births, deaths and marriages (I too, only watched 1988-2000), there were so many episodes/storylines that feel incomplete and I really wanted to continue watching. For example, several of the episodes ended with cliffhangers, such as Duncan's bomb, the Mudslide and the diner siege and the Robert Perez episode opened with Joel being stranded in the bush, so I would have liked to watch a few more episodes of that story prior to the one on 7Plus. 

They can't even do a "Best of the Early Years", because again, you run into the same problem of the storylines being incomplete (plus many episodes have already been uploaded in different categories!). A best of the early years would need to include: the Saul storyline, Chloe's attack, Bobby visiting Ailsa in the fridge, the 1996 earthquake (really surprised this one was missing from Most Shocking Moments actually), Ken's death (didn't like the character much, but the performances were amazing!), Sally's non-wedding, Dale's cot death, the 1998 UK episode and general store fire. 

Yes. This. I really wish they would put all episodes on 7Plus, saves them having to put it on 7Two.

Archived