Have you met any of the Home and Away cast?

I've met Kristy Wright and Nic Testoni when they were doing a shopping centre appearance in the late 90s. 

I've also met Judy Nunn (who played one of my all time favourite characters!) at one of her book signings :D

I've also met a few guest stars, but they are the only regulars

When they were in London I met Steve Peacocke, Bonnie Sveen, Lincoln Younes and Lisa Gormley. Was legit the best two days of my life ever. 

Then I moved to Australia and Palm Beach became my favourite spot.

First time - Pia Miller, Charlie Clausen, James Stewart, Penny McNamee, Jackson Heywood and Ray Maegher.

Second time - Emily Symons, Shane Withington and Will McDonald.

Since living here - Scott Lee, George Mason (who sang happy birthday to my mum!), Orpheus Pledger, Georgie Parker and Ada Nicodemou for pictures. I talk to Sarah Roberts quite a lot when I see her, she's lovely. Olivia Deeble spoke to the little one that I look after when I was walking her to the toilet once. 

There's probably more but I can't remember.

(I've just realised they're all in my signature...Doh.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Met Tai Hara tonight :) I saw him from afar in Manly and was very unsure if it was him or not (the girl singing on stage also looked like his mrs but again wasn’t sure.) but my friend bit the bullet and went and asked him and he took a photo with us and had a chat. 

Also walked past Nic Westaway in Newtown last weekend but I’d had too many drinks to not make a fool out of myself. And he was super tall and with some pretty blonde girl.

Archived