Lack of Sofas & Chairs

voyager50

Why do none of the homes in Summer Bay have enough seats for everyone who lives in them to sit down on sofas and armchairs at the same time?!

In every family home I know there is enough space so that everyone can sit together comfortably and maybe all watch tv, chat or relax.

In Summer Bay they all sit round the dining  table if there are more than three of them sitting down and talking at once as that is the only space there is room for them all!

54 minutes ago, voyager50 said:

Why do none of the homes in Summer Bay have enough seats for everyone who lives in them to sit down on sofas and armchairs at the same time?!

In every family home I know there is enough space so that everyone can sit together comfortably and maybe all watch tv, chat or relax.

In Summer Bay they all sit round the dining  table if there are more than three of them sitting down and talking at once as that is the only space there is room for them all!

The only house I can think of that doesn’t is Summer Bay House and that’s been the case since day one.

I think Irene has a 3 seater sofa & two armchairs and the Morgan House. Or maybe it’s just one arm chair.

Archived