General Chat

Krazy Karl

Yuck. At least this is a self-inflicted agony. I don't have to be reading, but I feel like I should be reading so that I'm not so illiterate. My hope is that I will eventually get better and faster, and it won't take me weeks or months to read a 300 page novel :rolleyes:

It's not a bad book. I'm actually enjoying the story. It's just the act of reading. I find it so very, very mind numbing.

"Unicorn Mountain." It's generally about unicorns and condoms. Although they only mentioned the unicorns on the cover :huh:. It's... different. I like it, but I'm not sure anyone else in the world would :P. Not at all what I was expecting.

I don't think I ever finished reading Looking for Alibrandi. I'm quite sure I hated it. I think the only book I actually enjoyed reading at school was The Hobbit. And yet, I still haven't gotten around to reading Lord of the Rings (and I didn't much care for the movies). Go figure.

I'm aiming to make my way through the Chronicles of Narnia next. I've read The Magician's Nephew, The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, and The Horse and His Boy at different times before, but I thought it might be nice to read them all the way through and fill in the gaps as I go along.

Or, failing that, I have some Stephen King books and a Terry Pratchett that I plan to look at. I'm on a reading kick. Because I really must start getting through all of these books that I own!