General Chat

Krazy Karl

Between me and you? I worked out last night that it would take 4 years of totally continous posting to reach a million posts. :P

Yeah. lol. Who would want to do that?

Me and Jackie thought that would be Ryan's dream come true. I was wondering how many posts you'd have to have before the counter stopped counting. I came up with a million. Random I know, but a highly amusing conversation. :P

Cool can't wait to see the poll. I am so busy with work this weekend, I am just glad I don't go in to work until 5pm tommorow unfortunatly though I am working until 2am then Sunday 12noon until 9pm urgh such a long day.

That's good you don't have to go in until 5pm!

Between me and you? I worked out last night that it would take 4 years of totally continous posting to reach a million posts. :P

Me and Jackie thought that would be Ryan's dream come true. I was wondering how many posts you'd have to have before the counter stopped counting. I came up with a million. Random I know, but a highly amusing conversation. :P

It certainly was I think we are addicted to back to the bay.

That's interesting actually. I'm really intreged (sp?) now.

I think so too. It was only when the board went down briefly last night that I realised how addicted I actually am! :P Oh well, I guess there are worse things in life to be addicted to! :)

I know lol. Same here, i thought there is no way i could like go without BTTB at the moment. They should put a sign up : Warning: Massive addition can happen. lol.

Edited by aejdude

I think so too. It was only when the board went down briefly last night that I realised how addicted I actually am! :P Oh well, I guess there are worse things in life to be addicted to! :)

That is so true Jess, I don't know how I am going to cope when I am away on holiday I think ill spend a fortune in the internet cafe.

Yea can still stay around here for a while, I am just going to be shattered by Sunday night after doing the late shift on saturday and then full day shift on Sunday. Ohwell its money!

Yeah i guess you got to do what you got to do.