Who owned Leah's house?

adam436

I am just wondering who owned Leah's house? I haven't watched any of 1995-2015 episodes (when the set was onscreen) since they first since they originally aired, but who actually owned the house? Was this ever mentioned onscreen? From what I remember, it just sort of transitioned into being Leah's house.

From what I remember, Travis was the first character we saw living there. If he actually owned the house, then surely he and Rebecca wouldn't have moved into their own apartment, and later, Summer Bay House? I seem to recall it was a share house of sorts between 1995 - 2000, with characters like Travis, Steven, Kelly, Vinnie, Sally and probably others living there, until Joel and Gypsy moved in when the Caravan Park was sold (which might perhaps indicate the the house was owned by the Nash family), but once Leah married Vinnie, she remained there until 2015, with various partners and waifs and strays coming and going.

Was it ever mentioned onscreen that Leah and/or Vinnie had bought the house?

Travis owned the house until he decided to sell in 2001 - Josh West then owned it (or at least he did by 2003), and it was Ralph Patterson (Vinnie's father) who bought the house later that year for Leah & VJ (putting it in VJ's name)

3 hours ago, Dan F said:

Travis owned the house until he decided to sell in 2001 - Josh West then owned it (or at least he did by 2003), and it was Ralph Patterson (Vinnie's father) who bought the house later that year for Leah & VJ (putting it in VJ's name)

yeah had the feeling it was Leah in the end. It's funny because I recall her saying that her and Zac were "planning" to buy their own place eventually and not live in Summer Bay House but it's now approaching 2 years for them

Archived