Pia Miller Diva rumours

Perry

Home and Away 2016: Pia Miller A Diva? Summer Bay’s On-Set Drama!

With caravan park explosions, jailhouse stabbings, and pill overdoses, there’s enough happening in the lives of the residents of the fictional Summer Bay. But if reports are to be believed, the stars portraying the lives of the character of Home and Away 2016 are going through some drama of their own.

According to a Woman’s Day report cited in several publications, Pia Miller, who plays policewoman Katarina Chapman, is a diva who “has one of the smallest acting portfolios on the show, but carries on like she’s a five-time Oscar winner.” Apparently, her co-workers “can’t stand her” and her constant reminders that she had a modelling career before taking on Home and Away.

However, Seven, the network that airs Home and Away, has come to Pia’s defence and belied any of the diva rumors. According to The Sydney Morning Herald, Seven released a statement that calls the rumors “untrue” and emphasized her popularity.

The statement reads: “Since beginning on Home and Away 18 months ago, Pia has undertaken a massive career change, had to relocate from Melbourne to Sydney and had to work through a relationship breakdown. Her recent Logie nomination underlines her popularity with the audience and her character Kat is resonating with viewers.”

A report by the Daily Mail seems to support this as well, as photos the paper published show Pia sharing off-screen hugs with co-star George Mason and episode director Danny Raco. The Daily Mail says that Pia “looked to be getting along alright with her colleagues in-between takes”.

http://www.thebitbag.com/home-away-2016-pia-miller-diva-summer-bays-set-drama/154892

Seven defends Pia Miller over claims Home and Away cast 'can't stand' her

Woman's Day claimed on Monday that the Home and Away cast "can't stand" Pia Miller but the Seven network says that couldn't be further from the truth. The magazine reported an unnamed source saying that "people don't like Pia" adding that she "throws [her modelling career] in their faces any chance she gets". 

"She has one of the smallest acting portfolios on the show, but carries on like she's a five-time Oscar winner," they added. Seven issued a statement to Fairfax Media on Tuesday refuting the claims. "Reports from unnamed sources in the media are untrue," a Seven spokesperson said. "Since beginning on Home and Away 18 months ago, Pia has undertaken a massive career change, had to relocate from Melbourne to Sydney and had to work through a relationship breakdown. "Her recent Logie nomination underlines her popularity with the audience and her character Kat is resonating with viewers."

The Chilean-born star, 32, who plays police officer Katarina Chapman, was nominated for a Logie in the Best New Talent category earlier this month but lost out on the statuette to Adam Dovile for Better Homes and Gardens.

After weeks of speculation, the model-turned-actor announced her split from former Richmond and Demons player Brad Miller on AFL grand final day last October.

The couple married in 2007 and have one son together, Lennox, 8, while Miller also has a son from a previous relationship, Isaiah, 12.

Miller is now dating Cheyenne Tozzi's ex, film producer Tyson Mullane.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/seven-defends-pia-miller-over-claims-home-and-away-cast-cant-stand-her-20160531-gp7pom.html

I heard worse from sources on other actors,

As I always said "One person Fav another Villian"

Some resent Models becoming stars

"Unnamed Source" WOW Lets just say I know another show who made sure any leaks are taken care of. I lost people in Melbourne who will NOT talk to me anymore for leaking PACKED TO THE RAFTERS tried to lure a Neighbours  cast to Sydney to be not only main cast but the STAR! years ago

I can bet who did that will be sorry when they find out.

I give actors have issues yet they need to be willing to work as a team and support the show they working on.

As I learned  from Sources sadly some I NO longer have is TRUST NOTHING. As I told other fans most interviews are put together by actors PR people and sometimes they post and make sure what is printed or told to media.

One reason I disappointed as I never though Down Under would be as dishonest as us here in America. Its hard not to forgive some.

15 hours ago, samdanfan said:

As I learned  from Sources sadly some I NO longer have is TRUST NOTHING. As I told other fans most interviews are put together by actors PR people and sometimes they post and make sure what is printed or told to media.

One reason I disappointed as I never though Down Under would be as dishonest as us here in America. Its hard not to forgive some.

It's no surprise, The Daily Fail is own by Australian-American Rupert Murdoch.

A Bloke in Sydney I knew his sister works for the newspaper ( Reporter ) and he got to meet some interesting stars when she did interviews. Some of the info I got over the years were from him and other who MET the Stars in person.

Your so right My issue at the moment is one FB page the Aussie star deleted over 400 likes in the last few weeks which proves to me its run by her PR people,

Archived