My Home and Away Memoribilia Collection

Guru

Hi All,

I am selling my entire Home and Away Memorabilia collection which includes around 100-120 fan cards, DVDs, VHS, Books, Collector Magazines, CDs.

The Fancards are from all eras (B+W, A5 size and more recent cards)

Having been a Home and Away fan all my life from as far back as I can remember, everything is in pristine condition.  I am moving house and it's time to say goodbye to these treasures, I have sort of grown out of the show alot in the last few years so that is my reason for giving them up.  

Can you let me know if you are interested in the collection?

View Photos here

On 15 February 2016 at 1:59 AM, Guru said:

Hi All,

I am selling my entire Home and Away Memorabilia collection which includes around 100-120 fan cards, DVDs, VHS, Books, Collector Magazines, CDs.

Having been a Home and Away fan all my life from as far back as I can remember, everything is in pristine condition.  I am moving house and it's time to say goodbye to these treasures, I have sort of grown out of the show alot in the last few years so that is my reason for giving them up.  

I am going to photograph the collection, and I will post photographs tomorrow, but I just wanted to see if there is an interest first.

I have a suggestion. Why can't you sell them on the Trademe or Ebay websites? It's just a suggestion, that's all.

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2016 at 11:59 PM, Guru said:

Hi All,

View Photos here

Hi there,

Are you still wanting to sell your collection? I had a look at the photos and saw that you have a number of cards that I am missing from my own collection.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Archived