Life Goes ON

SammyF

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING IN OVER A MONTH! I HAVE NO EXCUSE, I'M CLEARLY JUST LAZY :wacko: 

Thankyou to you three lovelies for reviewing and I hope you like this one :) I promise my next upload will be within a matter of days!

Chapter Fifteen

Kyle knocked on Irene's front door, waving at Cece when she opened the door. "Hey."

Cece raised an eyebrow at him before turning around. She walked over to the couch, tucking her legs under her body as she sat down. Kyle followed her, in his hands he held Casey's carrier.

"Where's Ricky?" She asked quietly.

"She went a way for a while, I'm looking after the little guy." Kyle told her. Cece nodded but remained silent.

"Have you spoken to Irene? Are you mad?" Kyle asked her. Cece glanced at him before asking quietly. "Why would you tell her that? I'm doing fine, I didn't need anyone to know about all that stuff."

"All that stuff? Luce, you have illnesses, that are affecting your school work, your life. You're in Irene's care and she needs to know how to best support you." Kyle told her softly.

"Illnesses? Kyle. I'm not sick, okay? I struggle with words and reading? And you know what? My meds have kept my ADD under control for so long, that my last foster carer didn't even know. No-body needs to know." Her words got more desperate as she continued.

"But you don't think that-" Kyle was cut off.

"Kyle, everyone treats me differently. I'm the dumb, distracted one who can't be trusted and for once, people did. Okay, like babysitting Casey and Harley? Ricky and your brother will probably lose it when they find out and Irene's already got Chris babysitting me."

She paused when they heard Chris's voice come from his bedroom, "No I'm not!"

Cece laughed sadly, "See?"

"Luce, you're not dumb. And no-body thinks that you are, but Irene needed to know. Your teachers? They're going to be able to help you," Kyle told her kindly.

Cece shook her head slightly before sighing. Kyle moved from his seat, to next to her. "Come 'ere." He widened his arms.

After hugging him for a few seconds she pulled away, "You smell like a baby."

Kyle grinned. "What are you doing for your birthday?"

Cece raised her eyebrows, "It's forever away. How would I know?"

"It's really not that far, five days I believe? And you can learn to drive. Scary thought." Kyle grinned.

Cece shook her head, "No. What is a scary thought is that Chris is going to teach me to drive."

"Cece!" Chris said loudly, "I'm a safe driver. I have a clean-ish record and I'm an also very responsible on the roads." Chris appeared at the entrance of the living room.

Cece grinned, "I'm sure you are. And I said I'd let you teach me, for a lesson. But I need to buy a helmet and protective gear before then all right?"

Chris tutted loudly before returning to his bedroom.

"We'll go out for dinner, yeah?" Kyle said after Chris left.

Cece sighed dramatically, "If you insist." Kyle grinned at her.

"Kyle. I told you I'm fine, I slept it off and everything's fine." Phoebe told Kyle. Kyle had been insisting she come back to his house, since she answered his call.

"Are you sure? Why don't I come stay with you, if you won't come here?" Kyle asked softly.

"No, just in case it's best I keep my distance, so you don't get sick." Phoebe told him.

Kyle frowned, "I don't mind Pheebs. I just want to be sure you're okay."

"I am." Phoebe maintained. "Maybe I could move back in, tomorrow?"

Kyle felt as though a weight had been lifted off his shoulders, he'd been concerned that she hadn't wanted to come back.

"I like that idea." Kyle told her, he heard a beep signalling he had another call, "I've got another call, so I'll talk to you soon? You're sure you're alright?"

"Yes! I'll talk to you later, bye." Phoebe said, ending the call.

"Hello?" Kyle said, accepting the new call.

"Kyle?" Kyle almost dropped the phone when he heard Ricky's voice.

"Ricky? Are you okay? Where are you?" He asked.

"Can you come get me?" She asked quietly.

"Of course. I'll leave right now, where are you?" He asked.

Once he reached the lodge she was staying at, his heart broke. Ricky seemed so sad, deflated and tired. She climbed into the car and sat silent for a minute.

"Thankyou." She said eventually.

Kyle reached out and lightly rubbed her arm, "Rick?" Ricky shook her head.

"Kyle, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have upped and left, but I needed time." Ricky told him quietly.

Kyle shook his head, "Ricky. It's okay. I just want you to be okay, are you going to be okay?"

Ricky smiled through glassy eyes, "I really am."

"Good." Kyle said smiling at her. "Because I think, there might be a certain son of your who really missed you." He spoke of his nephew, who was currently being babysat by John and Marilyn.

Ricky nodded. "Kyle, I cannot thank you enough. I don't know what I would've done without you."

"You don't need to thank me. You just need to look after yourself, and ask for help whenever you need it." Kyle told her, turning back to start the car's engine.

The next morning when Ricky had been settled back in with her son, Kyle knocked on the flat's door.

"Hey." He smiled, Ricky was watching Casey sleep with a small smile on her face.

Ricky looked up at him in acknowledgement.

"I'm heading to work, you're going to be alright here?" Kyle told her.

Ricky nodded. "Yeah I am. Thankyou Kyle. We might pop in before the lunch rush." Kyle nodded leaving Ricky alone with her baby.

Ricky sighed contently, running a finger along Casey's cheek. How could she have left him? She couldn't remember, all she knew was that she'd never to do it again.

Cece sat quietly, eating her dinner. They'd been sitting at the table for close to ten minutes, none of them had said anything, except Chris who had occasionally tried to break the awkward silence. It was the day after Irene had found out and Cece had been avoiding both of her housemates ever since.

Cece swallowed her mouthful of food before quietly mumbling, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you Irene. You took me in, you had a right to know what you were getting yourself into."

Irene put her knife and fork down before shaking her head. "Love, I just want to help you. So do your teacher's."

"And me!" Chris added.

Cece nodded, "And I appreciate that. But honestly I've been dealing with this stuff since as long as I can remember. I'm fine."

Irene understandably, "Kyle, came and spoke to me earlier, after he'd talked to you. He said, you felt like people were treating you differently. And I want you to know, you won't be treated any differently here."

"So Sharlo, are we going to party hard next week? The big one-six!" Chris said enthusiastically.

Cece shrugged lightly, "Kyle wants to go out for dinner."

"Well maybe we could do a little something in the morning?" Irene offered.

Cece smiled lightly, "That sounds nice."

"Kyle, I'm a little offended you didn't carry me over the threshold." Phoebe said, dumping one of her bags on the sofa. Kyle smiled lightly remembering the last time she'd said those words. It'd been early last year, when she'd first moved in with him.

"You're just lucky I didn't get hurt, carrying all this across the threshold." He said, motioning to all of Phoebe's belongings they'd just brought back to the house.

Kyle grinned and sat down facing her on the couch. "I'm sensing a bit of déjà vu." She said.

"Yeah?" Kyle asked. Phoebe grinned. "Yeah." She leaned in and kissed him softly.

"I love you." She told him, pulling away.

"I love you too." Kyle said quietly, allowing their lips to meet again.

The couple sprung apart when a sudden gurgle came from the doorway. Ricky was standing, smirking at the couple, holding a very happy Casey in her arms.

"I didn't want to interrupt," She said with a chuckle. "But Case had other ideas." Ricky walked further into the house. She sat down in the arm chair.

"It's good to see you back Pheebs." Ricky told her with a genuine smile.

"It's good to see you back too. Little guy missed you," Phoebe said pointing to the baby in her hands.

Ricky nodded briefly. "So I was thinking, tomorrow I'd like to have a naming ceremony."

Kyle raised an eyebrow, "What's that?"

"Like a christening but without the religion. What'd you think?" Ricky asked.

"Sounds like a great idea, where will you have it?" Kyle asked.

Ricky shrugged, "Just down on the beach. And a small reception at Angelos afterwards?"

Kyle and Phoebe nodded. "Well I might spread the word, with this little guy. Can you let Josh know when he gets home?" Ricky asked, Kyle nodded before she left.

He grinned at Phoebe, "So, I'm going to head back into work for a little bit."

Phoebe stood up quickly. She grabbed onto sofa's arm to steady herself when she felt a slight dizziness fall over her , "I'll come with you."

Kyle shook his head, still smiling. "No you won't, you've got to stay here and sort out all of this stuff."

Phoebe sighed, "I hate sorting stuff out!"

"I know you do. I'll bring back pizza." He kissed her cheek. "I love you."

Chapter Sixteen

"Sharlo! Are you awake yet?" Chris's voice boomed through the house, swinging open her bedroom door he saw Cece lying awake.

She didn't look pleased. "I am now."

Chris looked around the room. "What are you doing still in bed? Come on, up and at it."

Chris moved his head towards the door. Cece sighed dramatically. "Fine." She placed her feet on the ground. Chris grinned and grabbed her hand, before bounding out of the room and down the stair case, dragging Cece with him.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Cece gasped as people jumped out and shouted.

Her eyes widened when she saw all the decorations that covered the living room.

"Oh my god." Cece muttered looking around. Irene, Leah, Marilyn, Jett, Vj, Evie, Josh and John were standing with party popper's in their hands.

"Surprise!" Chris yelled. "Worth me waking you up for, hey?"

Cece nodded and threw her arms around Chris. Hugging him tightly. When she let go she moved over Irene and hugged her also.

"This is so nice. Thank you, you guys." She smiled. As she made her way around the room she smiled, giving everyone a hug. For the first time, in a long time, she felt genuinely happy.

"Happy birthday Cece. And again, I'm so sorry about how I treated you when you first came to the bay." Evie said as Cece pulled away from their hug.

"Evie, you apologise every time I see you. It's fine." She told the brunette. She turned to Josh, "Tell her Josh!"

Josh smiled and shrugged.

"Are you okay?" She asked, he didn't seem himself.

Josh nodded. "Just stressed about school, ya know?"

"We're on holidays!" Cece laughed lightly. "Have a little fun. I'm sure you'll do great when we go back."

After breakfast they decided to head down to the beach while; Irene, Leah, Marilyn and John headed off towards the diner. Jett, Vj, Josh and Evie had rushed towards the water as soon as they arrived while Chris hung around Cece, waiting for her to head into the water.

"Who was that?" Chris asked as Cece put her phone away

"Kyle. Now Christopher, can you beat me into the water?" She motioned towards the crashing waves. Jett and Vj were in the water tossing a ball between them.

"Of course. Sharlo I'm actually one of the fastest-HEY!" He shouted after her as she took off down the beach.

"I'm going to head into work, what are you going to do?" Kyle asked as he finished pulling on his shirt. Phoebe looked up at him, forgetting about the guitar she'd previously being strumming.

"Just hang around here. I'll see you later?" Kyle nodded.

"I should be back a while before Cece gets here. So I'll see you then?" Kyle and Cece were meant to be going to Yabiee Creek that night.

Phoebe nodded as Kyle leant down and kissed her lightly. She bid him a small goodbye as he grabbed his bag and left.

She waited a few seconds until she heard the front gate close. She stood up, making her way over to her purse. Reaching in she pulled out the box that she'd gone to Yabiee Creek to buy the day before.

She pursed her lips as her eyes scanned the packaging. Suddenly a laugh came from the breezeway outside. Panicking she shoved the box back into her bag.

"Phoebe, hey." Josh said as he opened the door.

"Hey." She waved at Josh and Evie.

"I'm just going to go and get dressed. We're going to Angelos for lunch, do you want to join us?" Josh offered.

"Nah. I'm right, thanks." She smiled at them. "Is Ricky going?" She hadn't see her all morning, and was concerned that she might be struggling, all pent up in her flat.

Evie nodded, "She was leaving just as we got here." Phoebe nodded.

"Kyle! You're here! Yay, come join us?" Cece giggled as she and Jett made their way into the restraunat. Kyle who had been serving a table looked at her. She was grinning from ear to ear, bouncing slightly on the balls of her feet.

He smiled at the customers before stepping away, causing Cece to follow after him. Seemingly ignoring the table that Vj, Irene, Chris and the others were sitting at.

"How much sugar have you had?" He asked looking her in the eye. It was obvious that she was over-excited.

Cece shrugged. "I dunno. Come eat with us?"

Kyle frowned, "Cece." Cece grinned and then turned around, pacing over to the table and taking a seat next to Vj.

Kyle looked at Jett with a raised eyebrow. "She's a bit hasn't she?"

Jett nodded, almost sheepishly.

"Are you going to join us?" He offered.

Kyle shook his head. "But I will take your order." He followed the teenager to the table.

"What can I get you all?" He asked, not looking directly at Cece.

A while later when his staff were bringing out the table's drinks. He saw Cece frowning at the waiter. He sighed.

"Sorry, I ordered a sprite. This has no bubbles, its water. It's bubble-less." She giggled softly to herself.

Vj who was sitting next to her, raised an eyebrow at her strange behaviour but didn't comment.

"It is water, and if you drink it. I'll bring you a juice." He told her, taking the glass back out of the waiter's hands and placing it in front of her.

He could see Irene watching him out of the corner of his eye but turned around and made his way back to the bar anyway.

A few minutes later, Irene and Ricky both excused themselves from the table. Both heading over to where Kyle was standing.

"What was that about?" Ricky asked.

Kyle sighed. "She's had too much sugar, she's all hyper and giggly. But she hasn't reached her full potential, if we shut it down now, then hopefully she won't crash and burn later. Because that will be a disaster."

Irene frowned, "She hasn't had that much, has she love?"

"What'd she eat for breakfast?" Kyle asked. He watched as Irene thought for a second. He felt bad for stepping on her toes, she was responsible for Cece. Not him. He shouldn't be telling her how to parent.

"Bacon and eggs, pancakes, fruit. Just normal things." Irene said.

Kyle shook his head. "It would've been the pancakes that kick-started it, too much sugar. She used to get hyper just from eating too many natural sugars, she never needed any excess."

Ricky looked at Irene, "You weren't too know. She'll be okay, just not much sugar for the rest of the day. Yeah?" She looked at Kyle who nodded.

"Irene I'm sorry. I don't mean to be overbearing." Having already told Irene about her dyslexia and ADHD, he was feeling kind of bad for the older woman, constantly being told what to do by him.

Irene shook her head, "No. Love, thank you for letting me know. At least someone is."

"She just doesn't want to be treated any differently." Kyle defended Cece when he saw Irene watching her.

Irene nodded. "I'll keep that in mind, thank you love."

"Why couldn't I have my drink?" Cece asked Kyle later that afternoon.

"You know why." Kyle said and continued to wipe the surface behind the bar.

Cece sighed. "Kyle."

"I've got to do a few things here and then I'm heading home. I'll see you at mine at six?" Kyle said ignoring her.

"Phoebe's not coming is she?" Cece just wanted to clarify, although as much as she didn't like the woman she might prefer for her to come rather than Kyle. He'd been in a mood all day and it was annoying her.

Kyle sighed, slamming the cloth down. "No. She's not, because you don't like her. Do you? And she doesn't like you? So I try to keep the two of you as separate as possible, but if two minutes in the same room as her before we leave is too much then I'll come pick you up? Take your pick Cece and let me know okay?"

He turned around and headed for the store room.

"Kyle," Cece called. He turned around. "I'm sorry. I'll meet you at yours?" She smiled softly.

Kyle shook his head and walked back toward her. "I'm just worried about you Luce. You know what too much sugar can do, and you and I both know that it would completely ruin your day. We're all around to be there for you and no-one's judging you but you can't keep these things secrets. Especially from Irene."

Cece nodded reluctantly and hopped off the bar stool she was sitting on. "I'll see you in a few hours, yeah?"

"Yeah." Kyle nodded. Watching as she made her way over to her friends again.

Hey! Not loving this update at all. But I just wanted to say a MASSIVE THANKYOU to Romeo&Indi Forever, Suzza101 and JarlieFanEver. You're reviews mean the world. Thanks for taking the time to write one x

Chapter Seventeen

Cece sighed, she was meant to be going out for dinner with Kyle, not stuck waiting for him at his house with Phoebe. Cece knew it was childish, the constant fight that was between her and Phoebe drove everyone around them crazy, especially Kyle.

"So, when did Kyle leave?" Cece asked Phoebe, she was meant to meet Kyle but when she arrived she got a text saying he was being held up with a staff issue and that he'd be there soon. That was ten minutes ago, she would know; she'd been watching the time like a hawk.

"I don't know, he left when I was asleep." Phoebe told her, awkwardly sitting on the sofa, with her 'house-guest.'

"Right." Cece muttered.

"Happy Birthday, by the way." Phoebe said.

"Thankyou."

"I remember my sixteenth birthday," Phoebe commented. Cece smirked, "So do I."

Phoebe chuckled, "Yeah. It was a good night."

"Almost as good as my 9th and 10th right? You were there for those, weren't you?" Cece said, somewhat sourly.

"Yeah," Phoebe nodded, remembering being at Kyle's house when those parties had occurred, "Is that why you don't like me?"

Cece raised an eyebrow, "I don't not like you. I mean sure you're selfish, rude, whiney-"

"-Okay. I get it." Phoebe cut her off.

"But that's just you're personality. It clashes with mine, there's not much either of us can do about that." Cece told her.

"Then why don't you like me dating Kyle?" Phoebe asked softly.

Cece frowned, noticing for the first time all evening how pale Phoebe looked. "Because-"

Cece's explanation was cut off by her suddenly jumping up and running out of the living room.

"Phoebe?" Cece called. She heard a door swing open, then slam shut. Cece slightly concerned followed after the brunette woman. "Phoebe?" She called. Hearing a moan from the bathroom raised her hand and knocked lightly.

She received no response. "I'm coming in," She called. She paused for a second before opening the door. Her eyes widened as she saw Phoebe hunched over the toilet, throwing up violently. She froze, unsure of what to do.

She stepped forward slightly. "Are you okay?"

Phoebe turned her head slightly to look at her but soon returned to being sick again.

Cece tiptoed closer to her, still keeping her distance though and sighed when Phoebe's vomiting ceased.

The two stayed in silence, Phoebe waiting to see if she would be sick again.

"Do you think you're up for moving out of here? To your bed or the couch?" Cece asked gently.

Phoebe's eyes seemed glassy as she looked up at Cece, "I've got to clean up in here." She motioned around the bathroom, where she'd been sick before making it to the toilet.

Cece scrunched up here face, she clearly wasn't fit for cleaning anything. "I'll do that. You just, come on."

She helped Phoebe stand slowly before leading her out of the bathroom and into her bedroom. "I'll get you some water, and a bucket."

Cece made her way out to the kitchen, filling a glass with water and finding a bucket under the sink. She bought the two items back to Phoebe. "Is there anything else you need?"

Phoebe shook her head, "No. Thankyou though."

Cece shook her head, "I'll go and fix the bathroom. Call out if you need anything?" Phoebe nodded slightly and watched the blonde leave.

Cece screwed up her face as she finished tidying up the mess, stepping on the pedal to open the rubbish bin. She gasped as she saw what was on the top of the pile. A pregnancy test.

"Oh my god."

She was pregnant. Phoebe was pregnant.

She grabbed the test and made her way back into Kyle and Phoebe's bedroom. "You're pregnant?"

Phoebe looked at her but didn't say anything. Cece studied Phoebe's appearance, her pale complexion was emphasised by the dark circles under her eyes.

"Does Kyle know?" She asked. Phoebe shook her head. "I only found out today."

"But you're going to tell him?" Cece said taking a seat on the edge of the bed. Phoebe gulped.

"Phoebe he'll be, so, so happy." Cece said softly. Phoebe looked at her with widened eyes. She shook her head, she was scared. Petrified really, and she knew that Cece wouldn't understand.

"It is Kyle's isn't it?" Cece asked cautiously. Phoebe nodded quickly.

"Then why do seem so scared?" Cece asked. It was obvious that Phoebe was nervous.

"I don't know what to do." Phoebe told her.

Cece shook her head, "You tell Kyle, and-" She stopped when she saw tears welling in Phoebe's eyes.

"Cece, kids. They're not a part of my future." The tear spilled out of her eyes, falling down her cheeks rapidly.

Cece froze. "What do you mean?"

Phoebe shook her head. "I don't know what I mean. I don't know what I mean. I just don't know." Her body began to shake as she sobbed.

"Hey. Phoebe." Cece said, she crawled further up the bed, reaching out and rubbing her arm.

"What do I do?" Phoebe asked desperately. Cece felt bad for Phoebe, she never thought she would but right now she really did. She seemed so confused, so worried.

"Phoebe, you've got to calm down. Kyle will be home soon and then I'll go, okay? You two can talk? But until then, just get some rest." Cece suggested.

Phoebe nodded and moved down in the bed, resting her head against the pillows.

"Thankyou Cece." She murmured before shutting her eyes.

"I'll be out in the living room if you need anything." Cece told her and left the brunette to sleep.

When Kyle arrived back, half an hour later Cece stood up. "Hey." She said.

"Luce, I'm so sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you, let's go yeah?" He said.

Cece shook her head. "It's okay. Phoebe's not feeling great, you should stay here. I'm going to head home. I'll see you tomorrow okay?"

"But your present?" Kyle said, he motioned towards the hallway.

"But your girlfriend's a little bit more important right now. I'll see you later Kyle." Cece smiled at him before opening the front door.

"Wait. Cece, how are you feeling?" He asked cautiously. Cece smiled and nodded. "I'm fine. I guess not having that sprite was a good idea. I'm still annoyed about the cake though." She smiled to let him know she wasn't really annoyed.

"Now go see Phoebe." She slipped out and began to make her way home.

"Hey! Cece, what're you doing all alone on your birthday?" Jett asked from his porch.

Cece laughed, "What're you doing sitting in the dark on your porch?"

Jett laughed, "Do you want to go get a milkshake from the diner? My shout."

"Yeah. Why not." Cece smiled.

"Alright, lemme just tell John?" Jett rushed back into the house. Cece waited on the driveway for him to return.

Back in the Braxton house, Kyle had made his way into his bedroom. "Hey." He whispered.

Climbing onto the bed he frowned. Phoebe weakly smiled at him. "Hey."

"What's wrong?" He asked softly. He lay his head down next to hers. Phoebe sighed and shrugged, "I just don't feel very well. Aren't you meant to be out with Cece?"

Kyle shook his head, "She went home. I'll make it up to her, your healths more important."

When Phoebe didn't respond he sat up. "Can I get you anything?" Phoebe shook her head.

"Okay. Well I might make something to eat, shout if you need anything?" Phoebe nodded as she watched him leave. As soon as he left she sighed. She grabbed the test from underneath her pillow. Glancing around the room, she decided the best place to hide it was under the mattress. Slipping her hand with the test between the bed and the mattress.

When Kyle entered the bedroom a while later, it was clear that Phoebe was fast asleep. Kyle climbed into the bed beside her, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her closer to him as he shut his eyes.

"Hey love. What are you doing here?" Irene asked, making her way over Cece and Jett.

"Phoebe was sick, so we post-phoned." Cece told her with a shrug.

Irene nodded, "What can I get both?"

"A strawberry shake for me Irene." Jett ordered.

Cece scrunched her face up, "Strawberry? Ew. Chocolate please."

Irene looked skeptically at her. "Irene, please? I'm fine. I promise, I'll have a glass of water as well?"

Irene nodded and made her way back to the counter.

"Are you sure you're okay? You don't have to have a milkshake?" Jett offered.

Cece sighed dramatically, "Yes. I can have a milkshake, and I promise I won't go crazy or have a meltdown."

"Kyle just seemed super worried about you."

"Yeah well Kyle has more important things to worry about now. I'm fine." Cece told him, thinking specifically about Phoebe.

Jett nodded, still unsure but decided against saying any more.

"You know, Summer Bay isn't really a bad place to live." Cece randomly said.

"Yeah?" Jett asked, confused about her comment.

"I mean it's so small, but it's nice. Like everyone knows everyone, like today…I don't know…I just...it was nice." Cece trailed off, she wasn't sure of exactly what she wanted to say.

Jett nodded. "Well I'm glad. Can I ask you a question?"

"I think you just did." Cece grinned. Jett rolled his eyes.

"What's it like, constantly moving around?"

Cece shrugged and looked at her hands. "It is what is, I guess I don't really think about it. I just go where they tell me to go, when they tell me to go. The longest time I stayed with one family was when I with Kyle. Since then it's a year and then I get moved."

"What are your carers like?" He asked.

"Some are great, like Irene. But other's they're, they're not." She shook her head. Jett opened his mouth to question her further.

"Why do you ask?" Cece asked quickly.

"I want to help people. Like a doctor, or a police officer or maybe even the army but I don't know. I guess it's not the actually job that I like the idea of. Just the actual thought of helping people." Jett told her. Cece nodded understandably.

"Oh Roo!" Marilyn's voice echoed around the diner. Jett and Cece turned around to see Roo standing near counter, talking to Irene and Marilyn in hushed tones.

"What's that about?" Cece said curiously.

"I don't know. Marilyn's been talking about Roo's new boyfriend a lot so probably something to do with that." Jett shrugged.

"That's so cute." Cece smiled. "That they've been friends for so long. Irene said she's known Marilyn for years." Jett nodded, they really had been. Summer Bay had a habit of being a breeding ground for life-long friendships.

Let me know your thoughts? Have a good week guys! I hope you all get super blessed :) xxx Also, I actually wrote this chapter before Phoebe's pregnancy storyline aired of tv! It's just taken me forever to post it on here. 

Thankyou for the reviews!

Archived