Vogue does home and away

patrick

• 2 weeks later...

This was a great show but I also found it hard to get to see it! I am Irish but live in the UK. I had to get my mum to record it and I watched it next time I went home. RTE didn't put it on their international player and it's not on YouTube either.

Its such a shame, i love how the Irish love Home and away! Im half Irish so might explain why! Someone in this forum must have it???

Ray Meagher is doing an appearance in Cork next week, the place is going crazy over it!!

I think RTE have put a few clips of it on YouTube but just short ones

RTE in Ireland made a documentary in 2013 celebrating 25 years of Home and Away in Ireland. Presented by Vogue Williams, Kate Ritchie featured heavily in it. It was shot in Sydney and also followed some of the cast around Ireland and showing the massive turnouts wherever they go.

It was also interesting in the fact it explores the influence the show has had on Irish culture including Australian slang making its way into everyday life in Ireland and about people going to Sydney to visit Palm Beach. It was a really good show.

RTE in Ireland made a documentary in 2013 celebrating 25 years of Home and Away in Ireland. Presented by Vogue Williams, Kate Ritchie featured heavily in it. It was shot in Sydney and also followed some of the cast around Ireland and showing the massive turnouts wherever they go.

It was also interesting in the fact it explores the influence the show has had on Irish culture including Australian slang making its way into everyday life in Ireland and about people going to Sydney to visit Palm Beach. It was a really good show.

Sounds interesting for sure :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived