Will we have any long-termers from the current cast?

adam436

Like i said in another thread i doubt Johnny willl be going back to muisc full time anytime soon. So Chris might be around for awhile.

Here's hoping! As long as he starts to get a bit more luck in the dating game bless him.

Also Chris and Irene have become an almost double act. And I find their scenes really enjoyable.

Like i said in another thread i doubt Johnny willl be going back to muisc full time anytime soon. So Chris might be around for awhile.

Here's hoping! As long as he starts to get a bit more luck in the dating game bless him.

Also Chris and Irene have become an almost double act. And I find their scenes really enjoyable

Yep. In the early days Chris really did need a parental figure, not that he'd ever admit it, of course.

Also, he seems to be one of those people who just gets on better with people older than him, rather than people his own age. One of my brothers is like that and it's an interesting way to write a character.

• 2 months later...

Archived