We are men - Rebecca Breeds US show cancelled

Guest lozlovesh&a

http://tvline.com/2013/10/09/we-are-men-cancelled-cbs/

CBS has cancelled We Are Men after two episodes.

The comedy, which starred Jerry O’Connell, Tony Shalhoub, Christopher Nicholas Smith and Kal Penn as divorced men living in an apartment complex, will be replaced by 2 Broke Girls, which will move to 8:30/7:30 pm.

Mike & Molly‘s fourth season will debut on Nov. 4 in Girls‘ old Mondays-at-9 time slot. Encore episodes of The Big Bang Theory will fill the spot for the next two weeks.

We Are Men premiered last week to 6.4 million total viewers and a 2.0 demo rating, then dropped this week to 5.4 mil/1.8, effectively compromising 2 Broke Girl‘s performance at 9 o’clock.

Also found a CBS profile on Bec - http://www.cbs.com/shows/we-are-men/cast/214722/?pg=1

To second John comment. Just like Margot Robbie Pan Am it shows how hard it is to have a good series yet I hope she gets another chance.

OT but Margot Robbie is in the movie 'About time' with Rachel McAdams..... so if Margot can do it I'm sure Bec can. I think they are both very similar in acting range.

To second John comment. Just like Margot Robbie Pan Am it shows how hard it is to have a good series yet I hope she gets another chance.

OT but Margot Robbie is in the movie 'About time' with Rachel McAdams..... so if Margot can do it I'm sure Bec can. I think they are both very similar in acting range.

Margot has been doing well. Along with About Time, she will be in Wolf of Wall Street plus a couple over movies. So Like Margot, I can see Bec doing well.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes its sad yet the way things are here in the states all that matters is what can be done cheap like Survivor and American Idol. and gets the ratings.

Its hard for overseas actors to make it yet I hope they keep trying since you have a lot great talent Down Under.

Archived