Sharni Vinson looks super skinny on Miami beach

Guest Mishyy

725958-sharni-vinson.jpg

Australian actress Sharni Vinson in a black bikini and large purple hat at the beach in Miami Beach. Picture: Splash

726417-sharni-vinson.jpg

Australian actress Sharni Vinson in a black bikini and large purple hat at the beach in Miami Beach. Picture: Splash

AUSSIE actress Sharni Vinson's super slim figure set tongues wagging on a Miami Beach over the weekend.

The ex-Home And Away star has always been fit and body conscious thanks to her physically demanding role in the dance movie series Step Up, but as these pictures show her weight is looking dramatically low.

Vinson's black bikini and large purple hat did little to hide her bony figure.

"I always lose weight when I’m shooting a movie – you’re constantly busy and on-set giving 110 percent," she told OK! Magazine earlier this year. "What I do at the end of a shoot is take three weeks and I say, ‘Bring me all the food!’ I just want to sit and eat for three weeks. Then, New Year hit and that got me motivated again.
"I’ve got a very clear vision of what I want to do in this business – and that is to be the next action girl. But when I lose too much weight – which is never on purpose; it’s circumstantial – I can look too skinny."

Sharni has recently rekindled her romance with Twilight star Kellan Lutz after a hiatus of almost four months.

727278-sharni-vinson.jpg

727336-sharni-vinson.jpg

Source

Way Too Skinny IMO

If she seriously wants to be the next action girl then she needs to pack a little weight on. In the last few years they haven't been casting really skinny girls for action roles. But I swear that ain't the thinnest she has been because she was thinner than that on H&A. Doesn't matter though because she still is a beauty :wub:.

Archived