X Factor Australia 2012

Guest --HAA

I think that Bella Ferraro will win this year. She has got such a unique, beautiful, strong, amazing, breathtaking voice. Her voice is just so beautiful, She is my favourite in the competition, I definatly think that she will win!♥

I'm very sad that Veronica Bravo didn't make it through, she was so amazing & I think she definatley would have won. I loved her and thought she had the most amazing voice, I'm very upset she didnt get through actually♥

And lastly my other favourite Adil. I loved Adil! I cannot believe he got sent home, his voice is so beautiful. :(

I think Bella might win and I'm sad Adil left ."The X Factor contestant, Josh Brookes, has been disqualified from the program, effective immediately. During an out of hours social media session Josh behaved in an inappropriate manner that put him in breach of his responsibilities to the program. After a careful review of the incident, FremantleMedia Australia, producers of the program, together with Channel Seven made a joint decision to remove him from the competition. Josh will return home to Perth. An announcement on the new contestant will be made in the coming days."

I think Bella might win and I'm sad Adil left ."The X Factor contestant, Josh Brookes, has been disqualified from the program, effective immediately. During an out of hours social media session Josh behaved in an inappropriate manner that put him in breach of his responsibilities to the program. After a careful review of the incident, FremantleMedia Australia, producers of the program, together with Channel Seven made a joint decision to remove him from the competition. Josh will return home to Perth. An announcement on the new contestant will be made in the coming days."

I definatly think that out of everyone left Bella is the best in the competition. Her voice is incredibly beautiful. It's good she's not forgetting her lyrics or anything anymore, she's definatley gained confidence♥

I heard that Josh got removed! Apparently he was being asking fan's for 'banana pics' on a twitcam on twitter. How crazy is that! :unsure: that's why he got evicted from the show apparently. How sleazy is that, asking fan's for 'sexual banana pics' I'm discusted in him for that if it is really true (which apparently it is true) <_<

I really wonder who the next contestant is. (:

I like Shiane I hope she wins but I doubt she will. But I think even if she dosent someone will offer her a recording contract coz she is truly an amazing singer hard to believe that she is only 14

I cannot believe she is 14 either! Her voice is out of this world, it is incredible. My jaw dropped when she auditioned. Her voice is amazing! When she sung in front of Ke$ha, Ke$ha said if Natalie didn't put her through then she'd sign Shiane herself so she probably will get signed. (:

To be honest, I disliked what about tonight. I really disliked them.

So glad Carmello replaced Josh. Carmello has a lovely voice.

I absolutely LOVED Bella singing 'What makes you beautiful' by one direction. I LOVE how she makes songs her own style as Natalie said that is how she'd be as an artist and you have to stay true to the artist. It wasn't a very 'party' song, but I still absolutely loved it. I thought it was better than one directions version. Bella's voice is one in a million, it's so beautiful, I love Bella.

Archived