X Factor 2012

Guest ~Zoe~

First live show last night and my favourites were James Aurthur, & Ella Henderson (How good were they) I agreed with Louis what he said about Ella, the best female vocalist on X Factor since Leona Lewis ( Leona is performing on the results show tonight aswell as Ne Yo at 8pm) I quited liked Kye Sones too :)

I thought Ella,Lucy,Melanie and Christopher were good didn't think much of anyone else I don't really get the big deal about James

Shame Carolynne went, I thought she was pretty good too. Plus I thought she was hot. :P :P I didn't like the way Gary just walked off when she was voted off. I thought that was quite stupid of him. It felt like he was trying to steal the limelight there.

• 4 weeks later...

Shame Lucy Spraggan quit because of illness. Jahmene was amazing last night. Out of the two groups I prefer Union J, I think District 3 will be in the bottom two tonight, with either Chris Maloney or Rylan. James, everyone knows of my love for him :wub: he was great last night. He has been my favourite ever since his first audition

Archived