Calling International Viewers

Guest Dan F

For reasons that will become apparent at a later date, we're looking for a few international viewers of the show who aren't from the 'usual' places.

We're all aware of the number of viewers we have on the forum from Aus, NZ, UK, Ireland, Belgium....as well as a couple from Norway etc. - but do we have any long-term regular viewers from any other corners of the globe hanging around here?

The Americas, Asia, Africa, other European countries etc?

If so then please get in touch, either by replying to this thread or PM stating your age, country and how long you've been watching :)

Yup.

Sadly only one BTTB member, from the USA, has actually come forward though - it's unfortunate as it's quite a good opportunity, which BTTB was given first before the general call went out to the masses on their FB page.

If they were after British viewers then I'd put my hand up, although I can't say I really watch the show at the moment (it's just become so unnecessarily Americanised over the last 4-5 years!) so as you can imagine, it's roll on 6pm at my house!

Archived