If you went to the Bay, where would you stay?

Guest Dibble Investments Inc

Presuming two impossibilities (i.e. that Summer Bay actually exists and backwards time travel is possible) could be overcome, if you needed a bed in the Bay and could choose where and with whom, what would be your choice and why???

Would it be in the nice comfy confines of Alf & Ailsa's??? Or perhaps on your own in a van at the Caravan Park??? Maybe bunking in with Adam, Maz and Matt would be your thing??? Or maybe, if you're neat, you could stay at Flathead's??? If you're Mr/Ms Moneybags, perhaps the Sands Resort can cater to your every whim!!!

For the record, my choice would be Lance's mobile home :D

• 3 weeks later...

Got to be a caravan without a single doubt lol.

But not if there was not Internet I can't do job without Internet lol, a friend did that in Scotland at a camp site up there guys name was Harry supplied the whole static village campsite with Internet but the leccy there you can only have 3 devices on at one single time or the supply would blow outside and you'd have to reset the fuse box lol.

• 3 months later...

Presuming two impossibilities (i.e. that Summer Bay actually exists and backwards time travel is possible) could be overcome, if you needed a bed in the Bay and could choose where and with whom, what would be your choice and why???

Would it be in the nice comfy confines of Alf & Ailsa's??? Or perhaps on your own in a van at the Caravan Park??? Maybe bunking in with Adam, Maz and Matt would be your thing??? Or maybe, if you're neat, you could stay at Flathead's??? If you're Mr/Ms Moneybags, perhaps the Sands Resort can cater to your every whim!!!

For the record, my choice would be Lance's mobile home :D

Well, I only started watching as of January, 2012.

I'd probably stay at Roo and Alf's or Indie's.

Definately not with any of the Braxtons, particularly the father

Archived