Tessa James Marries Secretly

Guest xxdanixx

THERE were rumours of a split last year but former Roosters star Nate Myles and his ex-soapie starlet love Tessa James have tied the knot.

The couple, who were honeymooning in Byron Bay earlier this week prior to Myles beginning his first season as a Gold Coast Titan, are said to have wed in Melbourne over the Christmas break.

The wedding, which was attended by a handful of James' former Home and Away cast mates as well as a sprinkling of Myles' former Roosters teammates, came nine months after the couple announced their engagement in New Idea.

It's understood a similar deal has been done in regards to the wedding which was kept under top-secret wraps.

James, who was just 19 when Myles, 25, popped the question, accepted Myles proposal in her walk-in wardrobe after he presented her with a $2 pink ring he found in a toy store.

"When he gave it to me, the stone fell out and I had to put it back in," James told New Idea at the time.

"That ring has since been on location everywhere for Home and Away.

" I've lost it and people have given it back to me. It's gone all rusty but I'll keep it forever."

Myles later made up for it by replacing the trinket with a 1.5-carat vivid natural yellow-diamond ring. No word on the wedding ring or dress though spies say James opted for a traditional gown by J'ton.

Representatives for both James and Myles didn't return calls to the Daily Telegraph.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainmen...o-1226238544433

Tessa James and Nate Myles have married in an intimate ceremony.

The Home and Away star and National Rugby League player Myles, who got engaged last March, exchanged vows in front of friends and family in a garden out the back of her family's Melbourne home on December 23.

James told New Idea magazine: "I am so very, very lucky to have Nate in my life. And it was the best day."

He added: "I loved it and wouldn't change anything. It was perfect."

The 20-year-old actress wore a Steven Khalil drop-shoulder French lace wedding gown embellished with Swarovski pearl beads and ostrich feathers and a blue family heirloom brooch in her hair.

Myles said: "She looked beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen her look that great. My favourite part would be when her dad lifted the veil off - I was blown away. Honest to God, I tell her every day how lucky I am to have her and I will always love her to death. I don't think I could love anyone as much as I do her."

James admitted that she did have some last-minute nerves, saying: "My moment of freak out was when I drove in and saw everybody. But then I saw Nate. That's all I wanted to do all day and when I did, I thought it was all going to be okay."

The couple were rumoured to have split late last year, but a spokesperson for Myles soon rubbished the reports, saying that their relationship was "still on track".

James's Home and Away co-stars Jodi Gordon, Samara Weaving and Esther Anderson all attended the event, together with Gordon's sports star fiancé Braith Anasta and Myles's teammate Todd Carney.

http://www.digitalspy.ie/showbiz/s15/home-...nate-myles.html

Archived