Christmas

Guest Laura

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spending time with the family seems to be what I'm doing this year. Me and my sisters are off out on Christmas Eve...gonna show 'em how to party! Christmas day will just be a day of drinking and laughing about anything and everything; every year since I can remember we just did nothing but laugh! Christmas Eve will be weird, we normally stay in and have a laugh with friends....I remember one year we were all laughing about something one of us did and we didn't hear what was going on outside....it wasn't until Christmas morning that we found one of the trees had fallen into the field. The tree was huge and really tall and none of us could believe we didn't hear it! Fire wood was plenty though :wink: Got most of my presents for people, just got my brother-in-law to get and little bits for mates. I have no idea what to get them, stuck on that part and they wont tell me what they want! I'll beat it out of them. And I'm quite pleased with myself for spending less than £250 in total! (Usually I got way over board and spend close to £400+) I don't really have a clue what I want for Christmas, so whatever I get I think I'll like. The only thing I did ask for was the board game CLUE. I love it! I never won when I was a kid so I'm hoping as an adult I can.

I've FINALLY almost done all my christmas shopping. I've spent about £350 so far. Just a couple more things to buy which I'm not sure what they are yet but yeah. I also have christmas eve and christmas day off work which I didn't think I would :D

I'll just be seeing family and having dinner then seeing my boyfriends family. Thats about it. My dad comes over every christmas to England and I won't be seeing him christmas day but I'll see him other days.

Well for the first time in years we'll be having a huge family Christmas with all the cousins and everything instead of it just being me my brothers and sister and our parents so I'm looking forward to that. However it does mean that we'll have to wait to open presents until we come back as they won't all fit up in the car but I'm looking forward to spending Christmas with family :)

Spending the day with my family. Couldn't imagine being with anybody else that day, my family mean the most to me in the world! Really looking forward to my Aunt's amazing roast potatoes!

Also, I absolutely LOVE the Christmas tree at the top of this page beside the BTTB logo! I was expecting the Santa hat like last year but the Christmas tree is really lovely too!

Also, I absolutely LOVE the Christmas tree at the top of this page beside the BTTB logo! I was expecting the Santa hat like last year but the Christmas tree is really lovely too!

My logo hasn't changed! It's still the normal one - no christmas tree's or santa hats :( lol

Archived