9/11

Guest ~Zoe~

I was reading things on Facebook yesterday and this guy said his colleague called him over to his laptop to show him the planes going into the towers. The guy laughed, thinking it was a special effect, but obviously felt awful when he realised it was actually happening! Cos it does look like a special effect at first, doesn't it? :( Too awful to be real. I just hope the passengers all died instantly, but...

Its really sad about what happened and I can't believe there is evil people in this world in the 21st Century. I was only 10 years old when this happened and I didn't really understand much at first. But when I actually saw what happened on the news I was horrified. Rest in peace to those who died on the 9/11.

I remember being at school and the teacher saying something about something really horrible happening, but I didn't really understand as I hadn't heard anything else. I still remember the teachers face as he spoke about it.

I don't remember the first time I saw the planes going into the towers or anything like that though. I just remember not really understanding why something like that would happen. The whole thing was just horrible! And still is. :(

Archived