Maybe This Time

Guest Deano

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

here is another chapter I apologise for such a long wait and i have prob lost people who read this, but exams have taken over my life :( BUT now they are all over for 8 weeks.

5 months later:

Charlie felt a sharp pain in her stomach. Angelo was asleep in the bed. Charlie moaned and she shook Angelo's arm.

'Hmmm What?' Angelo said

'I think, I am going.........'

'Into labour?' Angelo questioned.

'Yes labour you idiot' Charlie yelled at him punching his arm.

'OUCH' he yelled back at her.

She looked at Angelo realising she hurt him.

'Sorry Babe' She said kissing his lips.

'It's ok, you sure you're in labour'

'Yes Babe' She cringed in pain.

'OK, lets get you to a hospital' Angelo said jumping out of bed in his underwear.

'You better put pants on' she laughed.

'Oh crap' Angelo said covering himself up.

Charlie smiled at her favourite man.

'This is really early for you to go into labour Charlie' Angelo questioned zipping up his pants.

'I know, but this pain is unbearable'

'Com-on I'll get Ruby and we'll go to the hospital'

'No, let her sleep. This is a special moment for us' Charlie smiled

'Yeah but this is her brothers and sisters she is going to meet'

'Ok baby, go get her, but if she's too tired leave her. Ok'

'Ok' he smiled.

'Ruby honey. Wake up' Angelo said.

'Huh, why?'

'Your mum is in labour sweetheart'

'WHAT'

'Yeah, we gotta get to the hospital'

'OK give me 3 seconds I'll meet you both in the car'

'OK' Angelo walked out of her room and helped Charlie to the car. Ruby followed closely and Angelo put the car into full speed driving as fast as he could. Charlie was screamed in pain and Angelo was trying to keep her calm. He lost control of the car and Charlie kicked the dash board in pain. He tried to regain control, but it was too late. It had ran off the road and smashed into a tree. Blood dripped from Charlie's head and stomach. Angelo face trickled with blood and Ruby's leg was sliced open.

It was 4am, the sun wasn't even up and they were on a deserted road with no reception. No one knew they were there. No one was close enough to come to their rescue.

Hope you enjoyed the little chapter I wrote. Wont be long for the update MASSIVE surprise coming up and many shocks in the next chapter. SO keep tuned and leave your ideas of what might happen :)

Thank you for waiting around.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey sorry guys, I haven't updated in a while, it's because Christmas has rolled around so fast, hours have gone up at work and I just haven't had time, but I promise after Christmas there will be a chapter sitting here for you. A nice fat one :)

• 2 months later...

I am really sorry for the promised update that never came, this years studies is so full on, this is the only spare time I got. I PROMISE that I'll get you an update before the end of March.

I am currently working on the next chapter between studies.

Archived