It's A Love Hate Kinda Thing (by matticus01) - comments

HighwayUnicorn

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god!Jicole!I'm kind of half delighted, half worried how Annie will react.

I can't believe just how much Ruby is twisting the knife into Nicole, it's gone from being nasty and thoughtless to downright cruel.Loved that Belle spoke to her and I really think she might have made a difference.I hope so anyway.

Really looking forward to more!

Ruby is becoming a little b****! :angry: How can she be so cruel? She read Nicole's diary so she must know how bad Nicole is feeling. I'm looking forward to her talk with Belle and I hope she'll listen to her best friend.

I hope Nicole will take Belle's advice and get some help.

Nicole may think she is ugly and fat, the boys don't think so. It looks like they're all attracted to her.

Next chapter sounds promising. :D More please.

Wow!I'm glad everyone stood up to Ruby and told her what she was doing was wrong, shame she still doesn't seem to get it.At least it seems to have made Nicole realise she needs help which is a good sign.Glad Jai told Annie about the kiss but a bit worried how she's going to react...Thanks for updating, looking forward to more!