[UK] New time slot for H&A at lunchtime on Channel 5

Guest grinch-girl

http://holysoap.five.tv/homeandaway/news/n...chtime-ha-12659

"Listen up, soap fans, because Home and Away is on the move!

Don't worry, you can still get your teatime fix on Channel 5 every weekday at 6pm, followed by Fiver's first showing of the next episode at 6.30pm.

But if you regularly tune in to Channel 5 at lunchtime, you'll soon be able to enjoy an even earlier trip to Summer Bay.

From next Monday, 7 March, the first of Home and Away's daily instalments gets a brand new timeslot of 1.15pm, with the 1.45pm edition of Neighbours completing your Aussie soaps hour."

-----

Interesting.. another change to five by the new guy.. I'm not sure what the reason for this is, and what effect it will have on the ratings. I looked what it will be in competition with on the other channels, and Loose Women doesn't finish til 1.30. I think it's maybe the same target audience, so they may just stick to Loose Women. Hope not!

Yay!That means I'll be able to watch it before I go to work when I'm on lates!And I'll have to eat lunch faster...

Not sure why they've done that, maybe trying to steal a lead on Doctors, which is on opposite Neighbours?Suddenly remembering when the 6pm showing was the first one and the lunchtime repeat was about 12 or 12.30 and it was partnered with Family Affairs.Gosh, I feel old...

• 1 year later...

Archived