Ruin

Guest JosieTash

MANY thanks for COOOOOL comments !!!!!

Red Ranger 1, see below for more revelations bout Billy. BTW, since you used the term flash forward [rather than, say, preview], did you see the recent TV series of that name?

Callyha, see below for more Billy & Ruby comedy … especially when Ruby soooooooooooooooo jumps to the wrong conclusion bout something.

belgshep, Charlie does [of course] find out …. but that’s quite a while away yet. Given Ruby’s issue with especailly Liam, she knows all about duty of care - which is why Charlie is running with this idea of letting them be in the same room …AND it theoretically means no more Rubes is her undies. Coooool that you enjoyed the pics!!!

AUTHOR NOTE - the American character in the action below isn’t me “having a go” at Yankees in general, just one – a NASCAR driver of the same name of the foreign exchange student in my fic.

EPISODE ELEVEN

Someone has inserted a folded up A4 colour printout at page 127. It’s a clearly photoshop’d pic of Indi’s head on the body of a very busty naked woman, with the words Sexy Tales in a fancy front. Dex quickly looks about the room. No smirks or smiles or laughs from any of the students. Curious – and why choose Indi? Dex knows that he’s quirky, but he’s sooooooo not EVER even contemplated doing ANYTHING to do with sex with his sister.

The pic does however make Dex think of yesterday morn – with his hand on Joey’s breast, and although Dex has the novel open at page 169, he’s soooooo NOT thinking of schoolwork. Indeed, he gets a brief vision of himself, on his own bed, in the throes of passion with a woman. He doesn’t see her face in the vision AND isn’t sure of this is a flashback of a dream/fantasy …. OR …. something REAL that actually happened.

Dex’s thought train is derailed though when …..

Miles [loud and kinda annoyed voice] “DEX, I DO hope you’re going to join the rest of the class, as we discuss “Darkness, Be My Friend” today?” [see info below]

Dex [sincerely] “Sorry, Sir.”

+++

At the Hunter House, Ruby has made her choice. She IS in her undies – a mauve bra & briefs from a matching set - as chats to Billy, hoping something they say or do will make him remember …. anything. Rubes, though, notices as they are chatting that Billy’s eyes seem to be fixated on her cleavage.

Ruby [softly to herself] “Time to be mum again. [normal voice] Billy, I let you get away with the whole wearing my dresses thing, but I’m warming you now. If you, outside this house, or inside it too actually, do what you are doing now, you’ll get a tongue lashing or be slapped or BOTH. In fact, if it were, say, Xavier who were checking me out the way you are now, I’d have slapped him by now.”

Billy “But it’s soooo …..”

Ruby [cutting in, fiercely] “DON’T say nice. Its like, I’m sure criminals think its nice to steal things from other people and that Grant probably thought it was VERY nice to ……. “

Ruby stops that sentence dead in its tracks, and INSTANTLY tries to get the images out of her head of the HORRID things her biological father did to Charlie all those years ago.

Rubes also knows that her outburst at Billy is MOSTLY because she’ s angry at HERSELF – for being WEAK and giving in to her urge to only be in her undies.

Ruby [after composing herself] “Please tell me you FULLY “get” me this time?”

Billy [truthfully but a tad timidly] “Completely. NO staring at your … what do you call it?”

Ruby “Cleavage. [apologetically] I’m sorry, Billy ….. for jumping on your throat like that. You probably hate me. [sullenly] What a terrible mum I turned out to be.”

Billy [tenderly] “Rubes, sure you’ve “gone off” at me a few times BUT you’ve also been by my side 24/7. I’d say that’s pretty GOOD, given that you didn’t even know me a few days ago.”

Ruby [very encouraged by what her “son” said] “Thanks, Billy.”

As the day continues, Rubes & Billy chat, catch some TV, listen to music and the like – all of which is a continuation of Charlie’s passive approach [rather than an intense interrogation] of Billy getting his memory back. He occasionally glances at Ruby’s cleavage – and whilst Rubes thinks it’s the typical behaviour of a teenage boy, Billy isn’t thinking of her as an object or a potential future g/f, it’s something more than that. Billy knows that he was half way through saying earlier [before Ruby started ranting] that cleavage/girls in bra tops look VERY familiar to him. Billy can't put his finger on it, so to speak, as to why he thinks this way – so he holds off voicing these thoughts to Rubes, till he’s 100% sure as to why.

+++

Its recess at SBH and Dex is having lunch alone when Denny Hamlin [the school’s annoying US foreign exchange student] approaches ….

Denny “Enjoy the view earlier?”

Dex [quickly realising what Denny is taking bout] j “Indeed. In a way.”

Denny “People told me you were weird and that response backs it up.”

Dex “IF you’ll let me finish. I enjoyed it because I KNOW that photoshop’d pics like this are the ONLY way that you’re going even kinda see my sister naked.”

Denny [taken aback by that retort] “You haven’t heard the last of this.”

Dex [[realising something] “Trust me. I’ve got BIGGER issues to deal with than you.”

Dex walks away, leaving behind a perplexed Denny – and Dex soooo wasn’t lying with what he said to the Yankee. [see pic below]

Dex [after “dialling” Joey’s number] “Come on. Pick up, Joey.”

Joey [surprised/worried about the cal] “Dex, what is it?”

Dex “It might be nothing, or a dream. A weird dream admittedly …..”

Joey [cutting in] “Dex, cut to the chase.”

Dex “I had a vision, flashback, call it what you will, of you & me in my bed … you know.”

Joey “You’re sure this wasn’t just some fantasy you’ve had .… of turning a gay woman straight?”

Dex “Doesn’t sound like me. Too normal.”

Joey “True.”

Dex “I take it what I’ve said hasn’t rung any bells. It’s just that, this all kinda makes sense. I had a flashback of us in bed, on top of, FACT, us both being naked in my bed AND me with my hand on your …… “

Joey [sternly, cutting in] “DON’T say it. This bod is for CHARLIE alone to touch that way.”

Dex “Surely there’s got to be some test?”

Joey [sarcastically] “Yeah, I’m going to go to your dad and say “Can you test if I’ve slept with your son?” [sternly] NOT going to happen.”

Dex “Would clear things up.”

Joey “Dex, need I remind you that I’m married. Bye.”

Dex [taken aback] “She hung up. [pause] Now, how to figure out how to totally actually PROVE this. I LIKE that, I THINK, I slept with a girl.”

+++

As Dex ponders of all this, Joey – although/because she doesn’t remember ANYTHING of that night – is worried. What if Dex tells someone, especially Indi, what occurred? She could blab to one of the other “Angels “who work at Sexy Tales, so even if anything hasn’t actually happened sexually tween Joey & Dex, Charlie might hear that it did.

Joey [softly to herself] “Should I tell Charlie what MIGHT have occurred? Isn’t what I know BAD enough already? Should I “sound out” someone bout these things? Wish Aden was still in the Bay. Can’t speak to anyone at home OR Nicole. She’s friends with Rubes AND there was that awkward time that I “hit on” her.”

FLASHBACK [from H&A episode # 4809] ……..…

Nicole comments to Joey that the boys of the Bay think that girls are either a saint or a skank, and Nicole is pleased when Joey agrees with her. Nicole also remarks she can’t believe she is just pouring her heart out to Joey – but the latter comments that sometimes its easier to talk to a stranger. Joey then gorgeously tentatively wonders if Nicole would like to go to the movies or a secluded beach with her. Nicole realises what’s just happened and tells Joey that she has a boyfriend. When Joey enquires, Nicole tells her that Freya kissed Nicole [not other way round]. Joey apologises to Nicole and as she bails, Joey almost colloids with Geoff. Nicole calls out to Joey to not bail, but Joey does exit the surf club.

Joey makes her choice. Well, she makes A choice ….. to go for a swim. She HOPES her thoughts about this mess become as crystal clear waters of the coast of Summer Bay.

+++

That night, everyone at the Hunter House is present for dinner – including Ruby & Billy. Because they are out of their room, both are conventially dressed – Rubes in wide strap top & knee length skirt and Billy is t shirts & shorts. As they all dine ……

Charlie “So, how was everyone’s day? Not so good on my front. Nothing has resulted from our enquiries about you, Billy. Any luck with you memory?”

Billy “Nothing solid.”

Charlie [curiously encouraged] “What do you mean?”

Billy “There’s just something. Talking to Rubes. [Ruby looks concerned] Maybe cos I’ve spent so much time with her. I don’t know. It’s just … something.”

Charlie [happy voice] “Sounds like progress. Good on you, Rubes.”

Ruby [kinda churlishly] “Hey, all I’m doing is TALKING to him.”

Charlie “1 sentence, 1 word, a phrase, a sight, a sound could be ALL it takes for Billy to remember everything. [pause] My Angel, your day? [doesn’t get an answer as Joey is deep in thought, so Charlie speaks louder] Joey?”

Joey [“waking up”] “Sorry. Distracted.”

Charlie “By?”

Joey [thinking quickly] “That … musta been a VERY relaxing swim I had this arvo. Oh, Cleo. Ronnie says hello.”

Cleo “I’m soooo glad you’re around, Joey. Another dark haired “Angel”… in a sea of blondes we live with.”

Bella “I WAS just about to say that there are more of you darkies in this house now, with Cleo, Joey, Charlie & Rubes, but with Billy on our team, it’s all square. Yeah, 4-all.”

Rikki “Moving on. Em & I had a “boring” day.”

Charlie “I’ll “bite”. What happened?”

Emma “You DON’T want to know.”

Charlie “I REALLY do now.”

Emma “Well ……”

Rikki [cutting in] “Kanga said you & Joey are bad role models. I told her off though. Like, Em & I were already in our ‘ship before you lot moved in with us …. after Rachel, Tony & Harry bailed to America.”

Emma “Yeah, BOTH went into bat for you. Rikki especially. No wonder I’m marrying her.”

Emma kisses Rikki, whilst Charlie is worried about a number of things – Emma & Rikki’s battle with Roo, no luck with Billy AND, most vexingly, what’s going on with Joey? Ever since she got moonstruck, Charlie’s “Angel” has seemed different somehow – like how Billy can sense something about his sitch, but can’t “lock down” anything solid.

+++

Several hours later, everryone in the house is asleep – including Rubes in only her undies and Billy in one of Ruby’s nightdresses.

Billy, whilst he sleeps, rapidly changes shape ….. into his true form !!!!!

His nightdress & undies are TOTALLY ripped to shreds, as Billy’s body is now DOUBLE the height & size of his human form. He also has a multi color floral type patterned skin and an upside-down face ……….and is from an alien humanoid species called the LIAGIBA !!!!!!

30 seconds later, Billy reverts back to his now predominantly naked human form. He sleeps through the whole thing, as do everyone else in the house - including Ruby in the bed beside his.

+++

Next morn, Ruby is surprised that she’s out of bed before Billy for a change. He’s awake – but is totally perplexed by the state of his clothes, especially since Ruby’s nightdress has been destroyed.

Ruby “Come on, lazy bones. I think, despite us BOTH liking to be dressed the way we are in this room, that I should take you on a tour of the Bay.”

Billy [thinking quickly] “But its sooo nice under the covers …. and in your clothes.”

Ruby [after pondering a little] “I’ve got a solution to our problem. We’ll go to the beach, where I can be in a bikini, which is like undies …. and speaking of which, we can go to Yabby Creek beforehand ….where I can buy you some girly undies, so THEY can feel good against your skin.”

Billy “You CAN’T do that.”

Ruby “Why not? A girl buying girls undies ain’t gonna be commented on. I mean we won’t get them at Sexy Tales – as that’s a chat that I DON’T want to have with Charles – if she’s told I went there and bought stuff. We’ll go to a regular type store, like Bras N Things.”

Billy “That’s not it. I’d ……. RUIN them …. [not much louder than a whisper] like I did the nightdress I’m now not really wearing.”

Ruby [tentatively] “What do you mean?”

Billy “Well …… [Ruby rolls her eyes, as she starts thinking that maybe Billy “soiled” her nightdress doing what teen boys do] Why did you just roll your eyes?”

Ruby [kinda flustered] “I think we should get you not only some girly undies, but some nightdresses … and some normal dresses too. That should, kinda, deal with …… this.”

Billy “But I don’t KNOW how THIS happened?”

Ruby [still going with her wet dream theory] “Come on. Although Fi Maxwell said, and I quote, “It’s disgusting really.” and “I can’t imagine them doing it.”, end quote, it’s just a part of life.”

Billy [perplexed] “Does this ever happen to you?”

Ruby [taken aback] “That’s rather FORWARD of you, Billy. My privates are MY business.”

Billy [confused] “What ARE you talking about?“

Ruby [kinda frustrated] “I know you can’t remember most things, but I’m not going to “spell out“ EVERYTHING. Your urges are YOUR business.”

Billy [really frustrated] “I REALLY have NO idea what you’re saying, so ….…I’m just going to tell you what happened. [Ruby has a “Please God, no” look on her face] Your dress [DON’T say it, thinks Ruby] and my undies [REALLY don’t say it, she muses] got totally [he’s going to it, Ruby thinks] RIPPED apart last night.”

Ruby [bewilderedly] “WHAT???”

Billy “I don’t know how this happened.”

Ruby [still bewildered] “So you weren’t thinking bout girls or sex when this happened?”

Billy “No.”

Ruby [relieved voice] “I feel better now.”

Billy “Why?”

Ruby “That’s a matter that I hope you remember soon, as the chat we just had is WAY too weird. [pause] Anyway, I’m going to …. go and face the door, whilst you get up and get some clothes on.”

+++

Soon after, Rubes & Billy, both fully clothed, are in the longue room of their house – with what remains of the nightdress & undies that Billy wore to bed last night.

Ruby “Can you remember ANYTHING bout last night? Something MIGHT give me a clue as to why you went all “Incredible Hulk” on us?”

Billy “I don’t know what caused it BUT ….. I DO know what DIDN’T. I looked up that passage in “Burning For Revenge” that you quoted, and I wasn’t touching …… “ [see “Burning …..” info below]

Ruby [cutting in] “That’s enough. I get the point. [pause] Mystery number a MILLION bout you, Billy Pierce. I’m GOING to figure you out. After all, it’s in my blood. There’s a number of generations in my family who’ve been cops. [pause] Anyway, although I don’t have to get you your own dresses and the like for the reason that I thought, a day at the mall at Yabby Creek could be quite fun.”

Billy “Sounds great. Hope you don’t mind “picking up” some maxi dresses for me?“

Ruby “Will give me an excuse to grab some new clothes for myself.”

Billy “Thanks – for being sooo understanding.”

Ruby [hoping this Billy wearing dresses thing leads to a memory breakthough] "It’s the least I can do ..... with your memory still “south” and all.”

+++

Whilst Billy & Rubes shop at the mall in Yabby Creek, Rikki is quite surprised when someone rather unexpected enters Sexy Tales ……

Rikki [behind the counter, calls out] “Em, could you give us a hand?”

Emma [at the far corner of the store, calls out happily] “Coming.”

Rikki smirks, and then wonders what Emma will think about their latest customer. She gets her answer soon enough ….

Emma [very politely] “Roo …… Can I be of assistance?”

Roo “No. just scoping this place out.”

Emma “Need a hand, then just call out.”

Roo “Will do. Actually, how does it feel, working in a place like this? I’ve heard you’re WAAAY smart, so why?’

Emma “I LOVE it here. It’s our place. We’ve got great, friendly customers AND staff discounts.”

Roo “Which you wouldn’t NEED so much if you weren’t the way you are now.”

Emma [as Rikki thinks “change the record, Kanga.”] “Boys have come and gone, and though it all, there’s been my fiancé. [Emma smiles at Rikki, who smiles back at her] Besides that, we’ve got the sexiest, most awesome lingerie and the like for many miles …. to cater for all kinds of couples …. OR singles looking for a pick me up.”

Roo [trying to go with some logic] “Rikki’s pressuring you into this, isn’t she?”

Emma [keeping her calm easily, but knowing that Rikki is fast loosing hers] “Rikki can be quite a stern taskmaster. My backside can attest to that, [Rikki smiles] but she KNOWS that I LOVE being SPANKED.”

Roo “Emma, I’ve seen you about. You seem like such a sensible girl. It’s this place. It’s RIKKI. It must be.”

Rikki [fiercely, as she point to the door] “Kanga, GET OUT !!!!!!!”

TO BE CONTINUED

“Darkness, Be My Friend” is my fave of the Tomorrow series AND one of my fave novels of all of time. Page 169 is my most memorable in the book … when my fave character “princess” Fi Maxwell is oh so Fi, ie when told she can see her [captured/enslaved in the war] parents for the 1st time in months, the 1st thing Fi eventually says is ……….. “I don’t know what they’ll say when they see my [scarred] face.”

dark.jpg

There’s a chat in “Burning For Revenge” tween teenagers Fi Maxwell & Ellie Linton [bout ‘ships and self love by boys] that I’ve referred in the action above. All of which leads to Ellie’s VERY accurate description of Fi - "I went a bit red and turned my face into the pillow. Sometimes Fi seemed like she'd been born a hundred years too late. She belonged in the nineteenth century. Talk about innocent. She'd been in a war and killed people, yet a garden gnome would know more about life."

n25373.jpg

Denny Hamlin … this pic is of the real person, so just imagine a teenage version of him

news_bkgnd.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOVE the comments from everyone !!!!!

Red Ranger 1, although we know WHAT Billy is, the who & why … and various other questions [about the Liagiba that I didn’t go into in “Drahnrae”] are yet to be answered.

Callyha, there’s more Dex below. I’ll add that when I 1st wrote the scene tween Dex & Bianca below, it was Gina in the scene … but I changed it, because I REALLY wanted Bianca in the story somewhere.

belgshep, why he lost his memory is a few episodes away ….. but it all begins below.

EPISODE TWELVE

Rikki [slightly more calmly] Em’s perfectly happy where she is AND so am I.”

Roo “See, this is what I’m talking about. She’s such a feisty little … you know what. Isn’t she, Em? “

Emma “That’s what I LOVE about her. I may not always what to hear it, but Rikki ALWAYS tells me what she thinks.”

Roo “Tactless then. Emma, don’t you see? You could do soooooo much better.“

Rikki [vehemently] “Kanga ….. “

Roo [cutting in, mockingly] "Bobby called me that 20 years ago. It was LAME even then."

Rikki “KANGA. If you’re trying to rile Em into a fight, you DO know that she’s 97% Vulcan, don’t you? [cheeky voice] Oh, and since you’re all fired up right now, how about some HOT red lingerie … to match the mood you’re in right now. Could even give you a GREAT deal, since you’ve been soooo “nice” to us.“

Roo [annoyed] “You’ve GOT to be joking. I wouldn't shop at this den of evil if it were the last shop of ANY kind in the world.”

Emma [cheeky voice] “If it were, we DO sell edible underwear here !!!”

Roo [strongly] “You haven’t heard the end of this.”

Rikki [calls out, as Roo storms out] “Later, Kanga. [smiley voice] That edible undies line soooo NAUGHTY, Em. “

Emma smiles, as she imagines being OH SO GLADLY over Rikki’s knee – with her fiancé giving her a VERY GOOD spanking.

+++

Next morning, Alf is fishing on the main beach [a little to the left of surf club] when Billy approaches ……

Billy “Good morning, Mr. Stewart.”

Alf “Morning, Billy. How’s everything? “

Billy “Still no memory of my old life, but Rubes has especially been keeping me on the straight & narrow. Like “suggesting” that I don’t stare at a girl’s cleavage.”

Alf “Good advice. Where IS Ruby? You two are virtually joined at the hip these days.”

Billy “Charlie convinced Rubes to go swimming with her and the “Angels” each morn.”

Alf “Good to hear to Ruby’s getting some more exercise. I know that she & the rest of you kids do a fair amount of walking about town OR playing in the water here at the beach, but yeah, some further exercise will do her good.“

Billy “It’s pretty amazing. What the “Angels” can do in the water.”

Alf “So true.”

Billy “Rubes is going to teach me how to swim. I either never learnt how to swim or I can’t remember how to. [pause] So, are you having any luck, catching anything in this VAST lake? [Alf grins] What?”

Alf “This “lake” is the Pacific Ocean. Next BIG landfall is America.”

Billy “I WISH I knew these things, but Rubes is a good teacher. She’ll get me there.”

Alf “Certainly sounds like it. To answer your “lake” question, although it’s always good when I catch something, this to me is like swimming for the “Angels”. It’s a great, relaxing way to start the day.”

Billy “Oh well, I better head back. Charlie’s taking things easy on Rubes this morn, to build her up to the swim to Stewart’s Point and back.”

Alf “Sounds like a good plan. Hope you remember things soon, Billy.”

Billy “So do I …. and thanks again, for saving my life.”

Alf “Would do it again in a heartbeat.”

Billy [as he starts the walk back to the rock pool] “Later, Mr. Stewart.”

+++

Later that day, Ruby & Billy are alone in their room – with Rubes, of course, in only a bra & briefs – when …..

Ruby “Billy, I meant to say this this morn, but I got distracted by the whole 1st day of swimming with the “Angels” …. which was pretty fun. My bod was aching a little after, but seeing the girls up close in the water is worth it. I’m actually quite glad Charlie suggested that I join them. Anyway, what I meant to say, talking bout Charlie, is that since you didn’t go Incredible Hulk on us last night, I don’t think we should say anything to her about this. She’d go even more mental than I did bout than did. Agree? [billy nods]. Cooool. Now, to see if there’s anything good on TV.”

Ruby turns on the TV and quickly starts channel surfing, Nothing is catching her eye, but Billy notices something …..

Billy “Go back a few channels.”

Ruby “What to?”

Billy “Tell you when I see it. [Ruby uses the remote to go back through the channels] There.”

Ruby “But this is just DUMB car racing.”

Billy [as they view V8 Supercar highlights] “Looks like fun to me, especially how the cars like kinda like road cars.”

Ruby “Aside from all the wings & sponsors and the like. Yeah, as much as I like occasionally going over the speed limit, motorsport isn’t my thing. Don’t tell Charlie I speed. NOT a good look for a cop’s daughter.”

Billy [in a maxi dress] “I know ALL about secrets. [pause] Mind if watch this? Looks like fun and the cars look GREAT, especially those orange & silver ones.” [see pic below]

Ruby “Not my cup of tea, but go ahead. I’ll “throw on” my headphones and listen to Missy Higgins in my iPod. “Steer” and “Forgive Me” especially.” [see links below]

+++

A few days later, Jarlie are cuddled up on the couch of their house watching a rom-com on DVD. They are about to kiss when Joey sees, as part of the film, a FULL MOON. She instantly remembers EVERYTHING that happened the night she was moonstruck – including seducing Dex AND sleeping with him !!!!!!!

Joey is internally REVILED at what she’s done, as she KNOWS that what just went through her head is TOTALLY 100% REAL !!!! It sooooooo happened, including Joey telling Dex that she’s going to have his triplets !!!!!

Charlie kisses Joey, but notices something. Joey isn’t as vigorous as usual as she kisses Charlie, but Joey’s wife suspects why …..

Charlie “Seeing the full moon on the screen. It freaked you out, didn’t it? “

Joey is worried. What do I do? If I tell Charlie, our marriage could be over, but if I don’t tell her and I get pregnant, Charlie’s gonna find out – and the deception will be even GREATER then. What to do?

Joey makes her choice …….

Joey [slightly bewildered] “Yeah. I just WISH I could remember THAT night. I mean, I shouldn’t be complaining. I only can’t remember 12 hours of my life, whilst Billy still can’t remember ANYTHING.“

Charlie “See. THIS is what I LOVE bout you. Soooo empathetic.”

Jarlie kiss, and as they do, Joey “prays” that she doesn’t get pregnant.

+++

Meanwhile Ruby is fighting her emotions. She is spending so much time with Billy that she’s developed romantic feelings for him. Ruby loves the irony. She’s usually the one falling for her teachers, and yet this time, she’s the teacher – guiding Billy through things that are common knowledge for 99.9999999% of people in the Bay. Ruby takes heart when Irene tells her that she went thorough similar circumstances with Tasha Andrews, i.e. the whole being a mum/helping Tasha deal with the normal world. Although its soooo not exactly the same thing, Ruby draws parallels with Tasha bringing guns into Irene’s house with Rubes REALLY liking Billy, i.e. things that just shouldn’t happen – as Ruby has kind of duty of care with Billy. Rubes also senses that he has feelings for her – and not of the “I love my mommy” variety either.

Indeed, because of her feelings for Billy, Ruby phones Nicole – who almost can’t believe that Rubes has, somehow, added to her list of intriguing/unattainable crushes she’s had ……

Nicole “How many is it now?”

Ruby ”There’s been a few. Pat, Miles, Liam …..”

Nicole “Geoff, Driving instructor dude….”

Ruby “Llahnairda. Um, who else? There’s got to be more than that.”

Nicole [after “waking up”] “Oh yeah. The alien dude who you were hanging out with whilst your clone was here on Earth.”

Ruby “Yep. Oh, and add Xavier, Romeo AND now Billy to the list. I mean I REALLY like spending time with him, but it’s GREAT that he’s at the beach with Alf, Miles & Romeo today … so we can talk about this. So, any hints about how I can deal? I sooooo promise I’ll babysit whenever you want me to if we can solve this. There’s GOT to be a way that he can be my b/f.”

Nicole [tentatively] “Ruby …..”

Ruby “What is it?”

Nicole “How much do you like him?”

Ruby “I know that I “maybe” say it too often, but I LOVE him. It’s like, if he just a kid at school, we could go out … and eventually, get hitched.”

Nicole [a tad shocked] “Did you just say the M word?”

Ruby “Effectively.”

Nicole “You like him THAT much?”

Ruby “DEFINITELY. I just wish he could remember who he is …… but …. no, can’t think that way.”

Nicole ”What do you mean?“

Ruby [sullenly] “Knowing my luck, he’s probably got some hottie girlfriend wherever he’s form.”

Nicole “Rubes, after ALL you’d done for Billy, you deserve someone GREAT to come into your life. It’s like, when I 1st discovered I’m pregnant, it was issuesome, but if this bub turns out to be as COOOL as you are, I’ve got no problems at all.”

Ruby “Thanks, Nic….. for everything, and if I’m Billy’s “rock”, you’re soooo mine. [pause] Anyway, got the house to myself today, so I’ll going to take advantage of it.”

Nicole”So, I take it that means you’re going to wait till his memory returns before you act on these feelings?”

Ruby “I HOPE I can be that strong.”

Nicole “I know you DON’T what to hear it, but you HAVE to be. Anyway, keep me posted.”

Ruby “It’s what besties are for. Later Nic.”

Ruby puts the phone down, and starts daydreaming..…bout her & Billy together after he gets his memory back. Of course, since she’s daydreaming, there’s no girl from Billy’s past in his life.

+++

Next day, its lunch time at SBH and Denny Hamlin continues his campaign of verbal abuse against Dex …….

Denny “You’re just a weird little virgin, aren’t you?”

Dex “Although it almost pains me to say this. Thank you.”

Denny “You REALLY are weird, to thank me for a comment like that.”

Dex “Well, your “witty banter” reminds me of a song that I LOVE called “Sticks And Stones” ….. by a band that’s WAY too coooool for you to have EVER heard of.” [see link below]

Denny “You’re STILL a silly little virgin.”

Dex [after a brief ponder as to whether he should be responding] “I’m NOT a virgin.”

Denny [sarcastically] “Self love doesn’t count.”

Dex [really wanting to “best” Denny] “I’ve slept with the kinda girl EVERY man fantasizes about.”

Denny [taken aback] “You’ve slept with a nympho!!! Who? I want a name?”

Dex “Interesting.”

Denny “WHAT?”

Dex “That someone who SUPPOSEDLY knows all about sex has NO idea.”

Denny [getting annoyed] “What do you mean, LOSER?”

Dex “I WAS thinking of keeping this to myself, but since you’ve been sooo “nice” to me, I’ll tell you that the 1st woman I EVER slept with is a lesbian.”

Denny [with Bianca patrolling the grounds nearby] “You slept ….. with a lesbo? Who?”

Dex [enjoying all of this] “As a matter of FACT, it was Joey Collins.”

Bianca [VERY sternly] “DEX. Over here. NOW.”

Denny “You’re in trouble now, looser – and you’re a liar.”

Dex “You’ll see … AND so will the rest of the world soon enough.”

Bianca [sternly] “Dex, here NOW. [normal voice, after Dex walks over to where she is standing] Dex, I KNOW that his is only some banter at school, but you know what this town is like. People talk – and why go for a married woman to suggest, rather than a girl your OWN age? ALTHOUGH, spreding rumors bout the teen “Angels” wouldn’t be a good idea either.”

Dex “But ……”

Bianca [cutting in, sternly] “But WHAT, Dex?“

Dex “But it’s TRUE. You think I’d lie to a moron like Denny.”

Bianca “You’re telling me that you SLEPT with Joey?”

Dex [proudly] “Yes. It was the night of the full moon recently, but Joey insists that she can’t remember anything, but it happened. I swear.”

Bianca [recalling that Charlie, John & Gina searched for Joey for quite a while that night] “Are you sure about this, Dex?”

Dex ”She said to me, as we tore each other’s clothes off, that she just KNOWS she’s going to have triplets.”

Bianca [head spinning a little, but trying to stay controlled] “DON’T say another word to ANYONE bout this till I speak to Joey.”

Dex ”Will do – but I AM looking forward to seeing Joey’s BIG baby belly.“

Bianca “Dex, IF you’re right, you DO realize how much of a responsibility this is?”

Dex “But kids are fun.”

Bianca “3 littlies ALL at once. I DON’T think so. [sternly] Just don’t talk to anyone bout this till I talk to Joey. UNDERSTAND?”

Dex “Loud & clear.”

+++

Whilst Bianca heads off to contact Joey, there's further unexpected revelations in the Bay …..

Rubes & Billy are in their room - with no one else expected home for ages. Naturally, that means Ruby is only in her undies and Billy is wearing one of the dresses that Rubes bought for him recently. The duo are sitting side by side on Billy’s bed, and Rubes is quite enjoys it when Billy starts glancing, initially occasioanlly, at her cleavage. Ruby takes it as a sign of affection AND she doesn’t feel “Mumsy” around Billy anymore more – as he’s “picked up” all the expected public behavior traits of a teen male. Although Ruby thinks the way she does bout why Billy is looking at her the way is; to Billy, this isn’t about sex as such. He likes Ruby, but there’s a familiarity about the way she is dressed that is making him to look at her cleavage, but……

Ruby [kinda sternly] “Billy, the occasional glance I’m OK with, but you’ve been staring at my cleavage for AGES now. I DON’T like it, so STOP.”

Billy “But this dress is SOOO nice. You look ESPECIALLY nice, and …..”

Ruby [cutting in, about to rant] “BILLY, ……….”

Ruby’s rant goes no further that that. It can’t …….. Billy lunges at Rubes and KISSES her on the lips !!!!!

She’s initially quite shocked, especially when she can feel his tongue in her mouth!!! ….. but he’s a GREAT kisser, so Ruby turns it into a full on PASH. The teen duo caress each other’s bodies, with Rubes LOVING that there’s SO much of her undies only clad bod for Billy to touch.

Rubes is REALLY enjoying the kissing & caressing. So is Billy ...... but suddenly, he breaks away from the kiss. Ruby is surpirsed, especially since his right hand remained on her left hand.

Billy [excitedly] “I remember !!!!!!”

Ruby [curiously] “Remember what?”

Billy “EVERYTHING !!!!!!”

Ruby [whispers, VERY happy voice] “That musta been some kiss. Didn’t know I’m THAT good a kisser. [normal tone] Well then, Mr. I Remember Everything. What’s your parents 1st names? What street do you live in?”

TO BE CONTINUED

Craig Lowndes ’ 2011 Triple Eight Race Engineering Holden Commodore [amongst a snarling pack of V8 Supercars AND then on its own]

V8EV01-11-4149.jpg

888.jpg

Missy Higgins’ “Steer” …..

Missy Higgins’ ”Forgive Me” …..

The Pierces’ “Sticks And Stones” [live version] ……….

Many thanks for the COOOOOOOOL comments !!!!!!

Most of the action below involves the Billy storyline [including a flashback from my previous fic “Drahnrae”].... but there’s also there’s also a Joey & Bianca scene.

EPISODE THIRTEEN

Billy “My parents names are Kcivrah & Isela.”

Ruby [bewildered] “What?!?!?!?!”

Billy “You remember. We held hands next to the lake on my world. That’s why your cleavage is soooo familiar to me. Well, looking at girls dre…….…. “

Ruby [cutting in, excited/bewildered voice ] “O M G !!!!! I don’t believe it. This can’t be.”

Billy “Yes, it can. You DO remember my name, don’t you?”

Ruby [still awestruck] “It’s Llahnairda. That’s a name I CAN’T forget. [pause, as reality sinks in] Not that I don’t believe you, but ……..” [her voice trails off]

Billy “You want a demo, don’t you?”

Billy MORPHS into another human ….and whilst the change takes mere micro seconds, Billy’s latest morph is [to Ruby’s “slightly” bewildered brain] in slow motion ……….

She sees him become 15 centimeters shorter .......

Billy’s buzz cut like sandy hair changes into a curly dark haired mane ......

His skin becomes more supple ….. AND .....

The Liagiba's chest MUCHLY expands …..

……… Rubes is now LITERALLY beside herself, as Billy has morphed into an EXACT replica of Ruby Elizabeth Buckton !!!!!

Billy as Ruby [with her intonations and all] “This dress feels even BETTER, now that I’ve got your curves.”

Ruby [shocked voice] “Llahnairda !!!!! I …….. I don’t ……. HOW?”

Billy as Ruby “The same teleportation tech that bought you and your friends to my world. Oh, and my father knows I’m here. My mum too. She’s the one who suggested Billy Pierce as my human name - as we know, through our scanners on our satellite, that you ADORE The Pierces. I’ll admit I've been, well, PINING for you for a while. Pretty much ever since you left. I could be wrong but it’s because I couldn’t kiss you when you were on Drahnrae that made me remember who I am when we kissed just then …….”

FLASHBACK [from ”Drahnrae”] ……

As the celebratory gathering at the alien lake continues, Ruby & the similar aged Llahnairda are finding that now they that are in a much less formal setting, they are REALLY enjoying each other’s company. Ruby likes it so much more when she & Llahnairda are swimming & just playing in the water rather then standing side by side, as his legs are as tall as her whole body – and it’s a weird to know that when they ARE standing side by side, her head is level with his groin. Llahnairda is pretty interested in the wavy-dark-haired unattached human teen, so he makes things more comfortable for both of them [especially Ruby] when he morphs into a human teen male. Ruby & Llahnairda know that a ‘ship tween them isn’t a viable option, so a kiss is out of the question, but it DOES feel OH SO GOOD to hold hands.

The real Ruby looks UBER shocked so …….

Billy as Ruby “Rubes, say something. ANYTHING. [tenderly] Ruby, how can I help? “

Ruby [still shocked] “I think I need to ……… lie down.”

Billy as Ruby [as the real Ruby lies down] “Can I get you anything? Some food …. or your FAVE Pierces song …. that might help … OR I could contact your mum or Joey.”

Ruby [frantically, as she sits up] “GOD, No !!!!! Don’t tell Charlie. You’ll have to leave this house. She won’t let you stay here, now that you know who you are …… and what going to happen to you if we tell? The “Angels” were humans. Birth certificates, parents and everything before they became mermaids, but Charlie’s checked your history. You haven’t got ANY and ……….[smiley voice] this is honestly HILARIOUS. Looking at you who’s looking like me. Could you change? … even into another girl even …. like Nicole.”

Billy as Ruby “Will do”.

Billy changes from looking like Ruby into a replica of Nicole !!!

Billy as Nicole [with the blonde’s intonations etc] “Is this better?”

Ruby [calmly] “Actually, yes. Although, it’s interesting that you chose to be the non pregnant version of her.”

Billy as Nicole “Well, this maxi dress is pretty loose fitting, but I was worried bout trashing ANOTHER dress – with a big preggy belly.”

Ruby [happy voice, after lying back down] “You know what? I’ve GOT to phone Nicole. She’s GOT to see this. You as HER. [excitedly] O M G !!!!!!! A boy’s come across the universe ......for ME !!!!!!!!!!!! [pause] I’ve got to call her.”

Rubes grabs her mobile for the bedside table next to her and phones Nicole.

Ruby [VERY happily] “Hi, Nic. There’s someone you’ve GOT to meet.”

Nicole [on the couch at the VPH] “Hi Rubes. You sound excited. Who?”

Ruby “You’ve GOT you to see this to believe it.”

Nicole “Can you bring whoever it is here?“

Ruby [almost laughing] “Not in their current state.”

Nicole [curiously] “You’re worrying me now.”

Ruby “Trust me. You’ll LOVE this ……or you’ll faint instantly.”

Nicole “Sounds intriguing. OK, I’ll ask someone. [Nic puts her mobile on the couch beside here] Mr. Stewart?“

Alf [in the kitchen of the VPH] “What is it? Can I get you anything?”

Nicole “Could you take me over to Ruby’s? She’s got a surprise for me, apparently.”

Alf “She’s been pretty amazing lately. Helping that boy I saved, and now she’s got this surprise for you.”

Nicole”So that’s a yes?”

Alf nods, so Nicole picks up her mobile and …..

Nicole “Rubes, I’ll be there soon. Mr. Stewart is going to drive me there.”

Ruby “See you soon. Later, Nic. [the call ends] Billy, sorry, Llahnairda. Actually, which DO you prefer?”

Billy as Nicole “Llahnairda, when I’m with you, till we figure everything out.”

Ruby “So ….. until the real Nicole gets here, how does it feel …. having girl parts?”

Billy as Nicole “Weird, but kinda nice. They match this dress. [Ruby chuckles] What?”

Ruby “Make sense – in this house.”

Billy as Nicole “You lost me?”

Ruby “Looks like I’m in love with a gay girl who was born in a man’s body.”

Billy as Nicole [surprised] “You LOVE me?”

Ruby “To quote Charles on her wedding day, I DO.”

Billy muchly surprises Rubes ………..when he [Nicole’s body & all] KISSES Ruby !!!!!!!

Rubes initially finds it weird, kissing a girl – ESPECIALLY one who looks just like her bestie, but Ruby enjoys it when “Nicole” caresses her underwear only clad body as they kiss. Rubes herself doesn’t get caress-y at all – which “Nicole” picks up on. When the lengthy kiss ends ……

Billy as Nicole [kinda perplexed] “You …. You didn’t touch me when we kissed.”

Ruby “Well, you look like Nicole …. and I don’t “DO” girls.”

Billy as Nicole [apologetically] “Sorry. I didn’t mean for us to kiss … with me like this.”

Ruby “Don’t apologize. We BOTH got lost in the moment. [pause] So, you don’t want to be a gay human girl? You just want to be a boy who likes wearing girl’s clothes?”

Billy as Nicole [matter of factly] “Yes.”

Ruby “I think I could write SOOOOO many songs about the not normal Summer Bay-ness of this house.”

Billy as Nicole “Should I change … back to looking like Billy?”

Ruby “That would be nice – but only AFTER Nic sees her twin. She should be here soon – and then the 3 of us can sort something out. [pause] I just thought of something. Llahnairda, why don’t you look like the human teen that you changed into when I was on your world?”

Billy as Nicole “I was trying to surprise you … by looking like different to back then.”

Ruby “DEFINITELY mission accomplished – and not that you can change your public form now anyway, but I prefer the Billy look. I’ve spent more time with THIS you. “

Billy as Nicole “SOOOO glad I’ve remembered everything.”

Ruby “Yep. Now, how to sort out how to KEEP you in THIS house.”

+++

Whilst Ruby & Billy wait for Nicole to arrive, Joey & Bianca are on the pier next to the diner …..

Joey “Bianca, what’s so secretive that we couldn’t talk on the phone bout this OR in the diner having these drinks we just ordered?”

Bianca “I’m going to tell it to you straight. Dex has told at least 1 kid at school that you & he …. slept together?”

Joey [annoyed, truthful tone] “I can’t believe he blabbed like this.”

Bianca [taken aback] “So … it’s true ….. You two …. How? When? ……I thought you were? …….”

Joey [in a “may as well tell her everything” tone] “It was the night of recent full moon … when I got moonstruck.”

Bianca “I remember Charlie came was waaaay looking for you that night. She was looking EVERYWHERE …. except the farm. What did Charlie say when you told her?“

Joey “Um ……”

Bianca [sternly] “Joey !!!! The way Dex sounded, you’re going to get pregnant. You’ve GOT to tell Charlie before it gets that far. Actually, you SHOULD have already told her.”

Joey “I CAN’T. This is all MY fault. I got moonstruck cos I got distracted.”

Bianca “From the way Charlie was sounding that night, she blames HERSELF for what occurred.”

Joey [emotionally] “I don’t want to lose her.”

Bianca “I URGE you to tell her.”

Joey “You’re not going say anything, are you?”

Bianca ”I should. You’re LIEING to your wife.”

Joey [hopefully] “But you’re not going to? “

Bianca “It’s not my “place" to tell her. [sternly] It’s YOURS. Tell her – and do it soon.”

Joey “Thanks …. for not saying anything to Charlie.”

Bianca “I AM going to tell SOMEONE about this though. Dex. He deserves t………”

Joey [cutting in] “Bianca ……”

Bianca [sternly, cutting in] “Let me finish. [calmly] He deserves to know these aren’t just dreams or fantasies he’s having of you two. I know that it’s YOUR call to tell people, if you want, what happened, so I’ll “suggest” that he keeps this to himself.”

Joey “I DON’T really like this idea …. but I’m in no position to bargain, am I?”

Bianca “NO. Just do us ALL a favor and tell Charlie [as she starts walking away] and do it SOON.”

+++

Elsewhere, Nicole arrives at the Hunter House. Alf drives off when Nic is out of the car, as they arranged on the way that he will pick Nicole up later when she phones …..

Nicole [at front door, calls out] “Rubes, are you there?”

Ruby [calls out] “Nic, before you come in, there’s a few things I got to tell you.”

Nicole [calls out] “Listening.”

Ruby [calls out] “For starters, I’m in my room …. in my undies.”

Nicole [after smirking, calls out] “And?”

Ruby [calls out] “And for a reason that’s TOTALLY separate to what I just told you, you’ve GOT to be prepared to be SHOCKED. Promise me that you’ll be ready for ANYTHING.”

Nicole [after she ponders a bit, calls out] “I promise. Actually, you’re not somehow an “Angel” now, are you?”

Ruby [calls out] “That’s funny, but no. You can come in now.”

Nicole makes her way from the front door to Ruby’s room. She’s intrigued bout what her bestie said, and she TRIES to be prep’d for what Ruby has in store for her …..but Nicole is still VERY SHOCKED when she sees “herself” sitting on the bed next to Rubes.

Ruby [responding to Nicole’s WTF look] “Nic, there’s someone VERY special I’d like you to meet.”

Nicole [taken WAAAY aback] “Mum & Dad musta had identical twins and, like, adopted the other one out.”

Ruby [smiley voice] “Not even close.”

Nicole [kinda angry] “Rubes, how long have you known? Probably EVERYONE knows, and I’m the town laughing stock.”

Billy as Nicole “It’s REALLY more complicated than that.”

Nicole [shocked voice] “She ……….. she sounds EXACTLY like me. The way I speak and everything.”

Billy as Nicole “Well, you ARE Ruby’s bestie.”

Nicole [perplexed/stressed] “Rubes, WHAT is going on?”

TO BE CONTINUED

MANY thanks for the GREAT comments !!!!!! MUCHLY glad you are enjoying Ruin !!!

Red Ranger 1, more of Billy’s story is revealed in the action below [including some more flashbacks form “Drahnrae”] and further eps of this fic, including Rubes & Billy have some cultural differences to deal with.

callyha, although I won’t [in this series of fics] have Nicole/Ruby – as there’s 3 other gay couples – having the 2 of them kinda kiss was enjoyable to think of/write. I’ll also say it’s a while before Joey tells Charlie.

belgshep, it won’t surprise you probably to know that Billy will morph into other people and animals later in this fic ........ and although several people in the Bay are told his secret, it’s a VERY select group.

EPISODE FOURTEEN

Ruby “Nicole, meet Llahnairda.”

Nicole [taken aback] “Llahnairda …. as in THE Llahnairda???”

Billy MORPHS back into his sandy haired human male teen form.

Ruby “Yep. THE Llahnairda.”

Nicole [bewildered] “Like, holding hands with an alien by the lake Llahnairda?”

Billy “Yep. I’d show you my true form, but I’ve already destroyed some clothes doing that.”

Nicole [after MANY thoughts rush through her brain] “With …. Llahnairda staying here, what has Charlie said? Surprised she’s not relocated you already.”

Ruby “His memory only came back a ½ hour ago …. after we kissed.”

Nicole “OH !!!! [realises something] He wasn’t. TELL me he wasn’t? “

Billy “I “wasn’t “ looking like you when we kissed.”

Nicole [annoyed] “RUBY !!!!!! I like you, but I’ll NEVER be that way. Joey, Freya and EVERYONE knows it.”

Ruby “So do I, Nic. Trust me, I love BOYS. It’s just that I told Llahnairda that I LOVE him when he just happened to look like you …. and don’t say it. ANOTHER weird ‘ship in this house.”

Nicole [smiley voice] “So, that means it was ALWAYS bound to happen.”

Ruby [excitedly, after realisng something] “Llahnairda, THIS is why you’ve got this thing for my cleavage – and why you like me in my undies as much as I do. They remind you of home. Nic, the woman there are ALL dressed this way. All the time only on what we call undies. Their males too.”

FLASHBACK [from “Drahnrae”]………

Rachel Armstrong “I just realised. You’re in your underwear too”.

Anaidni [Liagiba Security Cheif] “What’s underwear?”

Rachel [as she points to her bra & briefs] “We on Earth wear these under other clothes. The other clothes cover MUCH more of our bodies.”

Anaidni [as he points to the human underwear like garment over his groin] “This is all the males of my species wear all the time, but our females also have similar coverings to yours on the top half on their bodies.”

Emma “At least THAT sorts out why we woke up here in just a bra & briefs.”

Billy “AND I like wearing dresses as the fabrics feel like a cool breeze on my skin back home. It was an accident to start with – when Rubes told me to get changed, but the boy clothes all felt rough against my bod … with me not being used to wearing this many clothes in my world. Yeah, these dresses are ALL sooooo muchly with the DREAMY on my skin.”

Ruby ”OH !!! and with your food. THIS is why you’re a vego.”

FLASHBACK 1 [from "Ruin"] ……….

Charlie “Do you like anything like the roast, the last one you pointed to?”

Billy “I’m afraid not.”

Ruby “Don’t be apologetic. So, you’re a vego. We can deal.”

Billy “Vego?”

Ruby “Vegetarian. Doesn’t eat meat.”

Emma “Sounds VERY healthy to me.”

FLASHBACK 2 [from “Drahnrae”]…………….

Anaidni leads Gypsy Nash and her friends through the farmland that is beside the Liagiba settlement. There are all kinds of tress and plants from which the Liagiba get all their food from. After seeing all the plant life, Rachel is curious, as is Emma. They are pretty intrigued when Anaidni tells them that the Liagiba are what humans would call vegetarians – gaining all the minerals etc that their bodies need by eating fruit & veges and no meat of any kind.

Nicole “Add to ALL of that what Llahnairda said to Mr. Stewart bout the ocean.”

FLASHBACK 1 [from "Ruin"] …………..

Billy “So, are you having any luck, catching anything in this VAST lake? [Alf grins] What?”

Alf “This “lake” is the Pacific Ocean. Next BIG landfall is America.”

FLASHBACK 2 [from “Drahnrae”]…………………

On the alien planet, the Ruby group has reached the shores of what seems to be a VAST lake. The water is mostly still and only small waves lap at its shores. The body of water stretches, of course, all the way to the horizon but that’s not a problem at all - as Ruby has 3 “warp speed” capable mermaids by her side.

Ruby “It’s funny how things all seem soooooo obvious NOW.”

Nicole “I take it Charlie DOESN’T know about this, especially that Llahnairda likes dressing like a girl? “

Ruby “You know Charles. She’d “KILL” me if she knew. I think she LIKES that I’m, for want of a better word, NORMAL. I’m not an “Angel” or going out with one or the like.”

Nicole [slightly sarcastic voice] “Yeah, cos you’re a real POSTER CHILD for normal right now. In your undies, with an alien male boyfriend who likes wearing dresses.”

Ruby [smiley voice] “I soooo am, aren’t I?”

Nicole [after chuckling at her bestie’s comment] ”Anyway, aside from the pleasure of looking at myself in the mirror WITHOUT needing a mirror before, I take it there’s a serious reason I’m here.”

Ruby “We NEED your brains. 3 heads are better than 2 and all.”

Nicole “With ……… trying to keep an alien who’s ALWAYS been an alien in this house?“

Billy “I LOVE being here. Sleeping in the same room as Rubes. Spending sooooo much time with her.”

Nicole “Charlie will NEVER go for this. You KNOW what parentals are like.”

Ruby ”That’s WHY we need to THINK …. or lie.”

Billy “But your mum has been so nice to me.”

Ruby “She’ll send you away. People ….. people in other houses don’t “get” you like I do.”

Nicole “Rubes, you realize the police ARE going to exhaust all search avenues and WHEN Charlie finds out YOU knew he’s not human, she’s NOT going to be impressed.”

Ruby [excitedly] “I’ve got it !!!!! Well, half of our problem anyway. [more calmly] We could see if there’s been any shipwrecks lately near here. Billy’s parents could have died when the boat sank …. OR ….. I LOVE “Shawshank Redemption”, ALMOST as much I do “The Coolangatta Gold.” Yeah, what about doing what Andy Dufresne did …. when he invented a person for all that money laundering?”

Billy “But that’s not being HONEST.”

Ruby [vehemently] “Rikki, Em & Cleo got HONESTLY found out – and HONESTLY got locked in a cage. I DON’T want that to happen to you.” [see pics below]

Billy [as Rubes kisses him on the left check] “I like your thoughts about totally inventing my human persona, Billy, but I think Charlie or an adult of some kind should be involved.”

Nicole “Kinda pains me to say this Rubes, but I think Llahnairda is right. Actually, is it Llahnairda or Billy?”

Billy “Billy. When Rubes & I are totally alone, she can call me Llahnairda but makes more sense to stick with Billy in public AND, back to the other point, if we’re HONEST, I MIGHT be able to stay in this house – in this room.”

Nicole “BTW, with the whole Billy liking to wear dresses thing, how long has it been going on for?”

Ruby “Since the 1st night he was in this house.”

Nicole “And this has been going on since then? Impressive, MOSTLY that no one knows.”

Ruby “Mostly?”

Nicole “Rubes, I thought we told each other EVERYTHING.”

Ruby “Didn’t think it was my secret to tell.”

Ruby, Nicole & Billy are startled when ……..

Charlie [calls out] “Rubes, are you home?”

TO BE CONTINUED

Ruby with one of her fave movies ......

CoolangattaGoldRuby.jpg

Emma, Rikki & Cleo were caged into the Mako Island moon pool [h2o s1 finale] by Dr Linda Denman ......

The girls were able to escape when Lewis McCarthy & Zane Bennett [Cleo & Rikki’s then b/f’s] removed the underwater gate!!!!

caged1.jpg

caged2.jpg

caged3.jpg

caged4.jpg

I’m LOVING the comments from everyone !!!!

Red Ranger 1, see below for Charlie ‘s reaction …… and how Georgie Watson gets involved !!!!!

belgshep, see below for Billy changing into an animal you “hate”. Although the draft of this fic isn’t finished as yet, thera are no plans for anyone to accidentaly discover his true identity.

EPISODE FIFTEEN

Ruby “Billy, get that ….. [Rubes sees that Billy is already changing out of the dress into boy clothes, whilst she “throws on” a knee length dress] Sorry, habit. [calls out] Charlie, I’m in my room. Nicole is visiting.”

Charlie [as she approaches Ruby’s room] “So Rubes, [Charlie is now in the doorway of her daughter’s room] how was your day? No luck for me, finding out about Billy.”

Ruby “Actually ……”

Rubes realises she doesn’t really want to finish that sentence …..OR shouldn’t have started it at all.

Charlie “Actually, what?”

Billy “I’ve remembered.”

Charlie “That’s good …. but WHAT have you remembered?”

Billy “EVERYTHING !!!!!!”

Charlie “When?”

Billy “Less than an hour ago.”

Charlie “Cooool. Have you contacted your parents? Why can’t we find you on any databases? “

Billy “My parents KNOW I’m here. I should contact them though. Find out why things didn’t go according to plan.”

Charlie “I’ll call them if you like? They’re bound to be worried sick.”

Nicole [only JUST loud enough to be heard] “This will be interesting.”

Charlie [curiously] “What do you mean? [sternly] What’s going on? I WANT answers.”

Ruby “Here goes. [pause] Charles, I now realise that I’ve met Billy before, but he didn’t look this way the last time I saw him.”

Billy “Or in English.”

Billy morphs into a Belgian Shepherd !!!!!!! …………… and he barks happily a few times just to prove the point !!!!!

Charlie [shocked] “What the ?!?!?!?”

Ruby “Billy, [billy barks] whose REAL name is Llahnairda [billy barks again], and I KISSED …. and he remembered everything!!!”

Charlie “Llah… who?”

Nicole [as the Liagiba changes back into sandy haired Billy] “The boy she spent time with whilst her clone was here on Earth.”

Charlie [after thinking about the sitch] “This is ALL starting to make sense now.”

Ruby [surprised] “I …. I almost can’t believe you said that.”

Charlie “Well, let’s just say I’ve become quite adept at dealing with things not quite of this world …. like “Angels” and clones.”

Ruby [shocked] “Can’t believe you’re being soooo …… unflustered bout this.”

Charlie “My ‘ship with Joey AND living with the “Angels” has made me realise a few things.”

Billy “So, what now?”

Ruby “Can BiIly still stay with us?”

Nicole “Is ANYONE is this house in a normal sitch? Actually, don’t answer that.”

Charlie “1st of all, I’m glad Billy’s decided to keep using his human name, even though he knows who he is now.”

Ruby “Yeah, we figured it’s just like calling Rikki & the others “Angels” rather than what they actually are.“

Charlie “Surprisingly sensible, but I like it. Billy, can you contact your people?”

Billy [firmly] “Yes. My ID card is like a comms device. Actually, we won’t NEED to contact them directly. Where’s the handiest credit card reader?”

Ruby “Why?”

Billy “If I swipe my ID card through the credit card reader, ALL of Billy’s info will be uploaded into ALL the relevant computer systems, so it will be like Billy Pierce has ALWAYS lived on Earth. Yeah, school results so far, date and place of birth, EVERYTHING. I was supposed to do this moments after I arrived on Earth, but the people back home musta got the teleport co-ordinates slightly wrong ….so I landed in the ocean when I “beamed” here …. and then I hit my head in the water and forgot everything. Also, when I swipe the card, it will tell the ppl back home that I’m totally safe & sound here. ”

Ruby “This is ALL soooo cooooool. Knowing how all this happened.”

Charlie “With what you said bout the credit card scan, because of the nature of what we are doing, I’d say its best we do this at Sexy Tales.”

Billy “There’s a bit of a catch before we can.”

Nicole [smiley voice] “Of course, there is.”

Charlie “What’s the catch?”

Billy “I’m going to have to …… PASH Ruby, or someone, but preferably Rubes.”

Charlie [bewildered] “Why? [sternly] OR, I hope it’s not why I think it is AND now that I think of it, how long have you 2 being seeing each other in secret? “

Ruby “Charles, we might have felt something for each other for a while, but Billy & I NEVER kissed until today ….. and aren’t you glad we did? “

Charlie “GOOD that Billy remembered who he is. BAD that you 2 are currently in the same bedroom. Anyway Billy, WHY do you HAVE to kiss Ruby?”

Billy “It’s simple.”

Nicole “Oh, of course it is.”

Charlie “This had BETTER be good.”

Billy “To get those school records onto your Earth computers. I don’t KNOW too much bout your world, so I’m going to use Ruby’s school results as a base – and as a way of knowing MANY things bout your planet. For my school results’, I’ll upload them as similar to Ruby’s, so we don’t totally have the same exam or end of term results ………but to DO all of that, I NEED to know what Ruby knows …. AND this way Ruby will know EVERYTHING about me and MY world.”

Nicole “Sounds VERY mind meld. A kinky one though.”

Charlie “I’d MUCH prefer the Vulcan version. NOT so much with the kissing.”

Ruby “BUT this way ……”

Nicole [cutting in, cheeky voice] “You get to smooch a cute boy.”

Ruby [as Charlie rolls her eyes] “Well, yes ….. BUT it’d mean we wouldn’t have to OFFICIALLY lie to anyone bout who Billy is. It’s like, Charlie, when you were searching all those databases and the like, they all coulda had a weird glitch.”

Charlie “I’m dubious about ALL of this ……..”

Ruby [cutting in] “But he’s come SUCH a LONG way ..... for ME !!!! Isn’t that just AMAZING????”

Charlie “It would be great to have this mystery OFFICIALLY solved. [pause] OK, get this “exchange of info” over with quickly and we’ll head to Sexy Tales.”

Nicole “I’d say get a room, but you 2 already have.”

Charlie frowns as she and Nicole bail from the room – whilst Billy & Ruby kiss.

+++

That night, Ruby, Billy, Jarlie, Rikki & Cleo are at home. As they chat after dinner ……..

Cleo “Well today was ….. different”

Rikki “And not just you lot coming the store with all the stuff to do with Billy either.”

Charlie “How do you mean?”

Cleo “Before I get to that, I take it things went well after you left, when you went to the station?”

Charlie “Yep. Billy Pierce is now OFFICIALLY a member of the human race. School records, birth certificate, bank account, EVERYTHING you’d expect a teenage boy to have. All online for anyone with the correct access to see. Constable Watson KNOWS the whole story. Billy even morphed briefly into a teenaged Miles in front of her, just to prove our point. Billy initially suggested changing into a teenage version of [deep breath] ME ……. but I wasn’t comfortable with that on MANY levels, so he went with Miles. [pause] Georgie was..…. MORE than a little dubious about how we got this case closed, but, like the rest of this town, I think she’s used to things otherworldly, like you ”Angels”, so Billy’s secret is TOTALLY in the vault with her. Although I naturally trust ALL the officers at the station, it’s WATSON I trust the most, so she’s the ONLY person who DOESN’T live in this house who knows who Billy REALLY is.”

Ruby “But that’s enough bout out sitch. What did you mean, bout today being different, aside form us?”

Cleo “Well, Sexy Tales was pretty “dead” today. You guys were amongst the few people who actually came into the store. I mean, our fax, phone & especially our online orders or enquires are still muchly happening, but our foot traffic was TERRIBLE.”

Rikki [annoyed] “This is ALL Kanga’s fault.”

Joey “How do you mean? “

Rikki “Surprised you haven’t seen the posters & flyers around town, saying that Sexy Tales is a den of evil and Godlessness and the like.”

Cleo “Roo started putting them up EVERYWHERE yesterday, and they’ve obviously “struck a chord” with MANY people round the Bay.”

Joey [taken aback, as her thoughts have been consumed lately by what happened the night of the FULL MOON] “No, I hadn’t as yet.”

Ruby [determined voice] “SOOOO small town minds. You’d THINK if people round here can “deal” with you guys being “Angels”, then you’d THINK they’d also be able to deal with a same sex teen couple getting engaged. I mean, NO ONE would EVER be able to force Rikki OR Em into doing ANYTHING they didn’t want to do. BOTH of you are such strong personalities.”

Charlie “Rubes, although I SUSPECT there’s a more than a hint of you trying to convince me to let Billy keep staying in this house AND sleeping in your room, [Ruby tries not to look guilty, but fails] I’m PROUD of you … for having such an open mind.”

Ruby “Can’t help having one in THIS house. 6 lesbians, 5 “Angels” and now Billy.”

Charlie “Do you think you can “ride out” this local anti-Sexy Tales storm? “

Rikki “My Em’s the finance girl on our op, so you’d have to ask her, but I HOPE so.”

Charlie [slightly sarcastic voice] “Well, combining 2 subjects into 1. [Charlie looks directly at her daughter] Do you sell CHASTITY BELTS there?”

Ruby [sternly] “That’s NOT funny.”

Billy [perplexed] “Chastity WHAT?”

Cleo “An ancient device for protecting a girl’s privates from marauding men.”

Ruby “We only KISSED.”

Charlie “GOOD. Keep it that way. Indeed, I’ll do a deal with you. I’m OK with you 2 to still share a room IF you TOTALLY promise me there’ll be NO bed hopping. Agreed?”

Ruby [slightly in shock] “TOTALLY. [billy nods in agreement with Charlie’s “suggestion”] I can’t BELIEVE you said that, especially since you don’t know what I know, but I’ll take it.”

Charlie “What do you mean?”

Ruby “Billy, do you want to explain this, or will Í?”

TO BE CONTINUED

MANY thanks for the YUMMY comments !!!!

Red Ranger 1, when I 1st read your “Action Man” remark, I initially didn’t catch on to what you meant. However, in the minutes after that, I realized what you’re implying. Rest assured, Billy IS equipped [so to speak] in that area. See below for why Rubes said what she did.

callyha, glad you’re enjoying.

belgshep, the whole Roo poster campaign working successfully is based on that whole “small sleepy town” type image that we hear the likes of John Palmer always trying to promote.

EPISODE SIXTEEN

Cleo “Sounds intriguing.”

Charlie “I agree. What’s going on?”

Billy “You can tell them, Ruby … as this way I’ll TOTALLY know the ”mind meld” worked both ways.”

Ruby “Charles, there’s NO reason for you to worry about me & Billy getting together that way. Well, not for a while yet anyway. Sex is VERY …. Well, I guess you’d called it a SACRED thing for Billy’s people. There’s only about 1000 of them. So yeah, sex is ONLY for procreation where he’s from.”

Cleo “That IS intriguing.”

Rikki [cheeky voice] “So, no going at like rabbits then.”

Charlie “Sounds GOOD to me, but Rubes, are you OK with all of this?”

Ruby [tentatively] “Feels kinda weird, discussing my sex life like this with everyone here ……”

Charlie “We’ll do this in private, if you’d like.”

Ruby [totally truthful tone] “No. it will be OK. Sex SHOULD be REALLY special anyway, and besides, Billy’s crossed the universe to be with me … so THIS sitch is NO probs at all.”

Charlie [as Billy kisses Ruby on the cheek] “Well, on a similar subject. Rubes, I’ve been meaning to ask you something for a while.”

Ruby [curiously] “What about?”

Charlie “Nicole. How’s she seem these days – with her decision to keep her baby? I know she was heavily steering towards Marilyn & Sid for a while but ….. “ [her voice trails off]

Ruby “She's REALLY comfy with her “call”. I mean, like, she’s WAAAAY gained a lot of inspiration form OUR sitch …. AND how supportive we’ve been of her. How we’ve talked to her, and KNOWING we’ll be there ALWAYS … and not just us. Her “family” too. Romeo, Mr. Copeland and the like who live with her.

Charlie “REALLY good to hear. I know WE get on each other's nerves sometimes, you & me, but I can’t imagine my life without in it, Rubes.”

Ruby [kinda embarrassed voice] “Same here.”

Charlie “OK, getting back to the Billy sitch. Now that he’s swiped that card and all, BOTH of you can go to school tomorrow.”

Billy [jokingly whispers to Ruby] “I can wear one of your school dresses.’

Charlie [after Ruby chuckles] “Do I even WANT to know what that was about?”

Joey [jumping in, despite having no idea what Ruby was laughing about] “Probably not.”

Charlie “Anyway, I HOPE business at Sexy Tales picks up again. My Angel & I ADORE the place.”

Rikki [as Charlie kisses Joey on the check, then softly on the lips] “Kanga ISN’T going to win. [she flaunts the engagement ring] NO ONE tells me how to live my life.“

+++

A few days later, Dex is at home. It’s the weekend and he thinks that everyone else [ind, Sid & Marilyn] is out, so he goes online – and does some research about triplets, baby names, how to raise multiple kids at once and the like.

Dex has Joey’s siren like voice in his head – when she told him he could name 2 of the triplets. He looks at various parenting websites, looking for tips/ways he can help/suggest to Joey to raise their kids. Looking at those sites is overwhelming, so he goes back to the baby names site. Joey hasn’t herself told him that she is pregnant, but at least Joey admitted to Bianca that she & Dex slept together.

Because Bianca revealed that info to Dex, he adds her name to the list of highly probable baby names. Dex is keen on choosing names that, whilst distinctive [like his own & that of his sister Indi], aren’t TOO “out there” – so Bianca fits the bill. Dex decides its best to try of a few of his top picks in a sentence ……

Dex [happy voice, as he holds out his arms to embrace his 4 yr old daughter] “Danica, come to daddy. [sternly to his teenage daughter, with his hand pointed towards his bedroom door ] Adrian, go to your room.”

Marilyn, who unbeknownst to Dex had been walking for a while on their farm land, overhears him saying those things as she enters the house.

Marilyn “Dex, that sounded very intriguing.”

Dex [surprised] “Oh, I didn’t realise you were home.”

Marilyn “Whatever you were saying, it sounded dramatic. [pause] You must be ….. auditioning for the school play. I’ve heard the kids talk bout in when I’ve been about town.”

Dex [nervously, as he closes the laptop] “School play. Yeah. You KNOW how much I LOVE the “Rocky” movies.”

Marilyn “Dex, you’re a bad liar – which is actually a GOOD thing, in ways. [pause] Now, I don’t want to pry, but what’s …. what’s going on?”

Dex “I …… I would LIKE to tell you. In fact, I’d kinda like to tell EVERYONE, but it’s not my “place” to say. I’m prepping till I am.”

Marilyn “Prepping? What do you mean? And what’s sooo secretive that you were looking at on the computer?”

Dex [thinking Marilyn won’t believe him] “OK, if you must know, Joey & I slept together. She’s going to have triplets. She told me before we slept together. I can name 2 of them, so you heard my “road testing” a few.”

Marilyn [taken aback, as she KNOWS it’s true] “Dex, you CAN’T name your daughter after an ex. No matter what Joey says, she’ll ALWAYS not like you for doing it. Danica is quite nice though.”

Dex “You’re not just humoring me? ……..Are you?”

Marilyn “No. I’ve sensed new life about the Bay, or the aura of new life anyway.”

Dex “I somehow get the feeling it’s not really a good thing that you're the fifth person to know about this.”

Marilyn “FIFTH? “

Dex “Me, Joey, you …..a kid at school …. and Bianca.”

Marilyn “But … she’s a good friend of Charlie’s.”

Dex “I know. Either Charlie hasn’t been told, or the Summer Bay grapevine isn’t faster than the Internet anymore.”

Marilyn “So …. Would you like me to help you? …. by talking to Joey? You sound quite into this whole baby thing, and you were quite stern when you said “go to your room” before. [pause] I could offer to give her a tarot card reading?… or have a word to her when we are working together at Sexy Tales? … like we are tomorrow night.”

Dex ”That might actually help. You …. You’re a mum. You might get through to her.”

Marilyn “I’ll speak to her …. when the time is right.”

Dex “Didn’t think it would be a good thing to let anyone else know … but I do feel better.”

Marilyn [as Dex hugs her] “That’s very good, Dex.”

+++

Next day, Rubes, Billy & the as-competitive-as-ever Emma are playing pool at the surf club ....

Emma [kinda sarcastically, after hitting the winning shot] “You 2 might defeat me ..... one day ........ maybe.”

Billy “I know I’m not winning, but I’m enjoying this game.”

Ruby “Em, mind if Billy & I play 1 on 1? The winner can take you on.”

Emma [kinda cheeky voice] “Sounds like a plan. You 2 need ALL the practice you can get ........after I bested the 2 of you all by myself.”

Ruby “Not that you are gloating or anything.”

Emma [as Roo enter the building] “AND victory in pool isn’t the ONLY one I’ve had lately. In store sales at Sexy Tales have been GREAT. Yeah, there was a temporary dip, but I think people are like me in way. Little miss prim & proper most times, but I do LOVE getting my backside nice & spanked.”

Roo [sarcastically] “Your parents must be SOOOO proud of you.”

Emma “Actually, and it almost pains me to say this, my mum put in an order over the phone for some lingerie from Sexy Tales just yesterday.”

Roo “OK. You win THIS time. But Em, what makes a good girl like you do things like this? Being an “Angel”? Being engaged to another girl? Woking at a shop like that? It will be the ruin of you. I can see myself in you ... going off the rails.

Emma “What YOU got up to as a teen versus my life. Completely chalk & cheese.”

Roo “Em, I’ll do you a deal. I’ll ignore that you work where you do, and even that you’re IN the freaky ‘ship you’re in IF [pause]........... “

Ruby [whispers to Billy] “This will be good.”

Roo “You tell Rikki you’re calling off the engagement.”

Emma “Um .... NO.”

Roo [sarcastically] “Well then, since you’re being so “reasonable”, I MIGHT have to tell a few people about you & your friends. I can imagine it now. When the circus comes to town, I’ll be in the front row, watching the MAIN event …. YOU & your friends performing like trained seals.”

Billy [whispers to Ruby] “What’s so wrong with girl on girl? We have same sex couples on my world.”

Ruby [loudly] “Some people are wired differently. The courts and the government have accepted couples like Em & Rikki. Roo, I KNOW they aren’t your cup of tea, but its LEGAL and I’m VERY happy for them.”

Roo [sarcastically] “Said as ONLY the daughter of a GAY married woman could. Ruby, you should more out of that house. It will get to you, like it has everyone else. [billy smirks, as he remembers kissing Rubes whilst he looked like Nicole] Billy, what are you smirking at? and WHAT kind of parents just let their son lob in with another family like yours have?”

Billy “VERY supportive, understanding parents, who know that LOVE is the most important thing in the universe .....no matter what form that love takes.”

Billy kisses Ruby tenderly on the lips, and .......

Roo [frustrated] “You lot. That WHOLE house. Madness.”

Roo storms out of the surf club !!!!!!

Ruby “I don’t think it’s the last we’ve heard of her.”

Billy “Agreed.”

Emma “MANY thanks. BOTH of you, for “standing up” for me.”

Ruby “Does this mean you’ll go easy on us when we play you at pool next? [Emma responds with an “I don’t think so” look] Was worth a try.”

Emma “I get EVERYTING I want, especially my Rikki. Yep. She TOTALLY had me at “Are you my mother?” That VERY sarcastic 1st thing she EVER said to me. That day i’ll NEVR forget. I met my future wife AND I became an “Angel”. Sooooooo the icing on the cake.”

Ruby “That’s AMOST as cosmic as Billy & I. [pause] Oh, and not so much talk bout the icing OR the cake. My sugar levels go bad even THINKING about stuff like that sometimes.”

Emma [truthfully] “REALLY sorry.”

Billy “Can I kiss those bad feelings better, Rubes?”

Ruby [smiley voice] “You can certainly try”.

Emma smiles as gleefully sees Ruby & Billy PASH ..... after Billy put his arm round Rubes’ waist.

+++

That night, as Marilyn & Joey close up at Sexy Tales [after a pretty successful night sales wise] ….

Marilyn “Joey, can we talk?”

Joey “We’ve been chatting all night.“

Marilyn “Yeah, but not about anything serious.”

Joey “Like what?”

Marilyn “Dex saying [stern Dex impression] “Adrian, go to your room “ [normal voice] and the like?”

TO BE CONTINUED

NOTE - Whilst the reason for Dex naming one of his daughters Adrian is obvious [“Rocky” and pet shop girl],

my inspiration for the other name comes from American motorsports star Danica Patrick ………….

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danica_Patrick

SOOOO glad that you are enjoying !!!!!

Red Ranger 1, see below for the rest of Joey & Marilyn’s chat, which leads to several BIG revelations!!!

belgshep, the whole same sex couples on Drahnrae thing will be explained in a later ep of this fic !!!

EPISODE SEVENTEEN

Joey [bewildered] “Is Dex going out with pet shop girl again?”

Marilyn “No. he’s practising to be a dad, and he was soooooo CUTE when he was “talking” to Danica.”

Joey “Danica? Who’s she?”

Marilyn “You told Dex that he can name 2 of your triplets ….. when you …… you know.”

Joey “But I’m not even pregnant.”

Marilyn “You may not be able to sense it, but I feel that you ARE. There’s an aura of new life about you. I take it, from what you AND Dex are saying, that Charlie doesn’t know?”

Joey [nervously] “What if I told Bianca what I did, just to shut her up?”

Marilyn “Come on. You’ll have to do better than that. Dex may be lots of things, but a liar, for the most past, I don’t think so.”

Joey “ What if ..... I promise to tell Charlie when I KNOW this is true ...like when I’m “late”? I know you said you can sense I am, but I want medical FACTS before I do.”

Marilyn ”But if you ARE already pregn……….”

Joey [cutting in] “IF I’m pregnant.”

Marilyn “WHEN you’re pregnant, it could be too late.”

Joey “It's MY body and MY life, so it’s MY choice”.

Marilyn “But sooo many other people are affected, especially Dex. I know he tried to woo me, but he’s a sweet kid. I think he’ll make a coooool dad. [pause] What if I go with you to the hospital, when you get tested? You say you’re not late yet, but you get tested, we’ll know for sure.”

Joey “You’re NOT going to let up on this, are you?“

Marilyn “Dex is my son now, effectively. I want to do all I can for him & Indi.”

Joey “OK. I’m NOT pregnant, so I’ll have these tests. Just to show you ALL I’m not, and THAT will be the end of this. Sure, I got moonstruck and accidentally slept with Dex, but I’m NOT pregnant and that’s FINAL. Later, Marilyn.”

Marilyn [as Joey starts to bail] Wait !!! I want to be there with you, at your appointment.”

Joey “Don’t you TRUST me?”

Marilyn “Can you blame me for NOT?”

Joey [flustered] “OK. I’ll phone for an appointment morrow morn. Good night.”

Joey, as she exits Sexy Tales and heads to her car, prays the medical tests don’t reveal ANYTHING ….. as any revelations will REALLY make this all too real.

+++

Next day, Marilyn is sitting outside one of the treatment rooms in the hospital when a GLUM, medically confirmed pregnant !!!!! Joey exits the room. Marilyn gets up and hugs Joey, who quickly breaks away from the hug.

Joey [emotionally] “This is all YOUR fault !!!”

Marilyn hugs the sobbing Joey, who doesn’t fight the hug this time.

Marilyn [soothingly] “There, there. Charlie will understand. You were moonstruck, so I’ve heard. I’ve sensed all kinds of intrigue from your fellow “Angels” since the night you and Dex … you know AND you’ve got LOTSA people who love you, and Dex IS rather keen on ALL of this.”

Joey [in tears] “But this is all MY fault. I’ve known for quite a while that I slept with Dex. Charlie’s gonna HATE me.”

Marilyn “What can I do to help?”

Joey “There’s nothing you CAN do. [really stressed voice] OMG !!!!! I didn’t even THINK. The tests show I’m pregnant, but what ELSE??? Marilyn, you’ve GOT to help me. What if those tests showed something ELSE. My “Angelness”. Today just SUCKS.”

Marilyn “I’ll get Nurse Julie to come and talk to you.”

Marilyn quickly finds Nurse Julie and those 2 and Joey enter the treatment room where Nurse Julie confirmed not long earlier that Joey is preggers …..

Joey [kinda tentatively] “Nurse Julie, did those tests ……”

Joey just can’t finish asking this question, as the answer could really REALLY change her life …if the tests revealed any [“Angel”] irregularities.

Marilyn “What she’s trying to say is ……. did those tests reveal anything …. to do with the SEA, let’s say?”

Joey braces for the emotional impact of the answer.

Nurse Julie “There was NOTHING amongst the tests I did to indicate anything that would be considered abnormal. [Joey perks up a little – 1 problem she doesn’t have to deal with] Although, having said that, I DON’T know if or how your “sea” sitch will affect your pregnancy.”

Marilyn “We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. Thank you, Nurse Julie.”

Joey & Marilyn exit the treatment room and ……..

Marilyn [tenderly] “Joey, I’d like to be with you when you tell Charlie. You do realise that you’re going to HAVE to tell her now.”

Joey [holding back tears] “My life, as I know it, is sooooooooooooo OVER. [pause] I don’t know if I’m strong enough to do this.”

Marilyn “But, you’re an “Angel”. You can do this.”

Joey [glumly] “Fallen Angel more like it.”

Marilyn “So …… are you going to contact Charlie or Dex 1st? I could inform Dex for you?”

Joey [emotionally] “NO. I did this. I’LL be the one to tell. Charlie’s gonna HATE me.”

Marilyn “But, you 2 have been through SOOO much already. Charlie’s strong.”

Joey [sullenly] “NO ONE is THIS strong.”

Marilyn “I’ve got faith in you BOTH to get through this.”

Joey “I’ve got ALL these mer-powers. I just WISH I could FIX all of this. [emotionally] I’m such an IDIOT !!!!!”

Marilyn [encouragingly] “I’m sure you & Charlie can sort this out.”

Joey [as she steadies herself] “Better get this over with.”

Marilyn [as Joey starts walking away] “Wait for me”.

+++

Joey exits the hospital with Marilyn hot on her heels …..

Joey [nervous voice, after “dialing” her wife’s number] “Hi, Charlie. Can we ….. meet up somewhere? Home even?“

Charlie [concerned voice] “What’s up? What’s happened?”

Joey [nervously] “This ……isn’t something that’s good for a phone call.”

Charlie [tenderly] “What’s up, My Angel?”

Joey [tentatively] “Just ….. meet me at home …. if you can?”

Charlie “IF? I’d move Heaven & Earth for you.”

Joey [sullenly, all but whispered] “You say that NOW.”

Charlie [affirmatively, having heard what Joey just said] “Meet you at the house in ½ an hour.”

Joey [downtrodden] “Will do. Catch you then. [the call ends] Well, Marilyn. ½ an hour before the end of EVERYTHING.”

Marilyn “Want me to be by your side, when you tell Charlie?”

Joey “No. I did this ….. and … you being there …… it would just make things worse.”

Marilyn “I want to do SOMETHING to help. I could tell Dex for you?”

Joey [sarcastically] “’He’ll know soon enough. It will be FRONT PAGE news, “Adulterous Mum-Of-Triplets-To-Be In Police Lock Up.” You’ll see.”

Marilyn “Just wish there’s something I CAN do.”

Joey “Marilyn, as much as I’ve been annoyed at you, I’m glad you’re here right now. That may change very soon, when I tell Charlie, but right now, I’ll contact you …..IF I’m still alive ….. soon. [as Joey walks to her car] HOPE to see you again.”

+++

Soon after, Charlie is sitting on the couch at home, contemplating most things in her life. Rubes & Billy seem to be behaving themselves, Emki [Emma/Rikki] are still at “war“ with Roo, and NOW, whatever Joey wants to talk to her about.

Charlie hears a car pull up outside. Surely it’s Joey. The way Charlie’s wife sounded on the phone was VERY concerning.

The front door opens. It IS Joey and she looks terrible …….

Charlie [tenderly] “My Angel, what is it?”

Joey, as soon as she hears Charlie’s voice, starts BALLING her eyes out !!!!!!!

Charlie hugs Joey. It feels GREAT to Joey…..not that she feels that she deserves a hug as loving as the one she is getting right tight now.

Charlie [lovingly] “What’s up? Whatever it is, nothing can be that bad.”

Joey [still teary, as she gently removes herself from the hug] “Yeah, it can.”

Charlie “You’re …. concerning me now. [Joey continues to sob] OK. Whatever it is, in your own good time.”

Joey [as her tears start to ease] “OK. “

Joey wipes the tears from her eyes.

Charlie [as she moves her hand to go and wipe the tears from her wife’s cheeks] “May I?”

Joey [sullenly] “Yeah, will be the last time you’ll want to touch me.”

Charlie [as she wipes the tears from Joey’s cheeks] “I’m …… a little worried now.”

Joey [tears gone but knowing she is about to BREAK Charlie’s heart, says mournfully] “I …..…. Charlie, my DEAR Charlie …… [Charlie looks increasingly concerned] …... I ……I’m PREGNANT.”

Charlie [perplexed/surprised] “What ????”

Charlie suddenly thinks of what’s happened to BOTH of them at the hands of sadistic men in the past.

Charlie [vehemently / bordering on angrily] “Who did this to you? I’m sooooooooo going to “throw the book” at him.”

Joey [nervously, but truthfully] “Well ….. lock ME up then.”

Charlie [concerned voice] “What? …… What do you mean?”

Joey starts crying again, and Charlie hugs her. Joey kinda basks in the glow of this embrace …. knowing that it could be the last hug she EVER gets from her wife, as Charlie is surely soon bound to NOT want to have ANYTHING to do with such an adulterous, lieing little BITCH !!!!!!!

Joey [trying to control her tears] “Charlie, I need to tell you, well …...…… EVERYTHING.”

TO BE CONTINUED .......... on Saturday, 19/3/11 !!!!!!

MANY thanks for the COOOOOOOOOOOOL comments !!!!

EPISODE EIGHTEEN

Charlie [supportively] “You can tell me anything. You know that.”

Joey slowly releases herself from the hug – as she doesn’t feel that she has the right to be hugged by anyone, especially her wife, right now. Charlie’s thoughts are all over the place…… but WHATEVER is going on, she can see that her beloved Joey is VERY distressed.

Joey [as calmly as she can, after a deep breath] “Charlie ….. There’s NO ONE else to blame but ME. I’m pregnant. I got that way the night of THAT full moon [Joey can see that Charlie is about to talk] Please, let me say ALL of this. I NEED to get all of this out. [Charlie nods] I remembered a WEEK ago, and just COULDN”T tell you, that I seduced and SLEPT with Dex ….and that’s how I got pregnant. I’ve been medically tested and all. NONE of my “Angelness” was picked up. Nurse Julie confirmed that. [deep breath] I’ll pack my things and get out of your life COMPLETELY this VERY second if you want me to.”

Charlie slowly takes ALL of that in. …..like, Joey’s ALREADY been tested at the hospital AND she slept with a teenager BUT what happened the night of the full moon is also Charlie’s fault, as both MUCHLY disobeyed Cleo’s warning. Charlie can also see that Joey has a look on her face that suggests that she is resigned to the fact to that this marriage is OVER.

Thoughts continue to spin in Charlie’s head. She recalls what Joey said the morning after the full moon ….that she woke up at Stewart’s Point. Was THAT a lie? Has Joey now told Charlie everything? Does Charlie really WANT to know? Even though Joey has cheated on Charlie, in this admittedly weird way, didn't Charlie cheat on Joey ….with Hugo? Sure, Charlie didn't get pregnant because of her 1 night stand with Gina’s son, but that’s not really that point. It’s the adulterous act, not any after affects that count.

Joey [still needing to tell Charlie everything] "Dex knows. So do Marilyn AND Bianca ……. I’m going to go. I don’t EVER deserve to see your beautiful face again [sullenly, after she turns and heads for tee front door] Goodbye, Charlie. You can send my clothes and things .... wherever.... or BURN them.”

Charlie [emotionally] “Wait!!! Don’t go. [WAY emotionally, as Joey continue to head out of the house] PLEASE !!!! …..My Angel.”

THAT, Charlie calling Joey by her “pet name”, stops Joey in her tracks.

Joey [perplexed] “How? … how can you call me THAT … in such a loving tone, I DON’T deserve it.”

Charlie [tenderly] “Joey, come here. [Joey turns around, and looks at Charlie] Come on, at least we BOTH know what really happened that night now, so we can deal with it.”

Joey stands motionless at the front door of the Hunter House when Charlie approaches her. Charlie HUGS Joey, hoping that she will get though to Joey that Charlie’s NOT going to abandon her. The hugs lasts for several minutes, with BOTH women loving the embrace for several reasons …. especially that its giving them more time, before the realities of their sitch REALLY kick in.

After the hug ends, with Joey slowly releasing herself from the embrace, Jarlie sit on the couch ……

Charlie “So …. how do you feel …. about being a mum?”

Joey [taken aback] “THAT’S what you want to know?”

Charlie “It’s a start.”

Joey “You’re … you’re being soooo calm.”

Charlie “I’m taking a leaf out of Em’s book.”

Joey [mostly sarcastically] “Except I’M that one who should be SPANKED.”

Charlie [smiley voice] “You’re hilarious.”

Joey [sullenly] “I’m STUPID. That’s what I am …. and …. “

Charlie [inquisitively] “And?”

Joey “Was going to mention something, but that’s NOT important. How WE are is important.”

Charlie [reassuringly] “We are BOTH responsible for what occurred that night. We were BOTH frisky, especially ME.”

Joey [passionately] “How can you even POSSIBLY blame YOURSELF for this? I got frisky. I got moonstruck. I got together with Dex. I got pregnant. I got to be the biggest LIEING slut though ALL of this. Case closed, Your Honor.”

Charlie [taken aback, and not really knowing how she feels bout ALL of this] “So, are your bubs healthy?”

Joey [surprised by the question] “What??? Sorry, today is just ….. [her voice trails off]….“

Charlie [softly] “In your own good time.”

Joey “It’s too early to tell …bout the bubs. Not even sure if I remember having how many babies form Nurse Julie. I DO remember that I told Dex I’d have triplets, and …… [steadies herself] better say it all. I promised him that he could name TWO of them. He sounds quite eager to be a dad. I’ve not thought bout names. Just praying I WASN”T pregnant …… which makes my FAILURE as a wife COMPLETE.”

Charlie [after weighing up EVERYTHING, but still more than a tad in SHOCK about what’s occurred] “I KNOW this is BIG, but I think we CAN get through this. Call me optimistic, but it’s THIS house. I’m married to an “Angel”, my daughter’s man has come a LONG way to be with her, and Em & Rikki and Bella & Cleo are soooo muchly in LOVE too.”

Joey [taken aback, in a good way] “I …… I don't believe it.”

Charlie [confidently] “We CAN get through this.”

Joey “I …… I don’t think I want to but …… I promised Marilyn that I’d tell Dex its true … once I’d told you ….. but I ALSO promised you, on our wedding day, that I’d ALWAYS be FAITHFULL.”

Charlie [after a few moments of thought] “I’d say, contact Dex. Tell him the truth BUT add that you & me want some alone time for quite a while …. before Dex comes over here and starts going on totally talking bout the babies with you and all. Is that OK by you, my Angel?”

Joey [surprised once more] “What??? Charlie, are you SURE bout this? Are you sure you don't want me …. anywhere else but here? Like in stocks? or jail?, or I DESERVE to be DISSECTED!!!”

Charlie [reassuringly] “I don’t want ANY of those things. This is OUR fault, not yours.”

Joey “I REALLY can’t believe this. I really can’t. I ….. think I’m going to phone Dex. Do you want to be here for this?”

Charlie [tenderly] “I wouldn’t mind. I know that they’re not MY babies, but they’re yours and I LOVE you.”

Joey starts crying again upon hearing the L word, especially in light of what she’s done.

Joey slowly halts her tears, before she wipes the last of those tears form her eyes & cheeks. She’s SOOOO grateful that her tears don't count as a type of water that changes her into “sea mode” [a big tail fin and all mermaid]. For ALL the coool wonderfulness of having a tail & the like, right now its kinda her enemy … as she wouldn’t have got moonstruck if she was an ordinary girl.

Joey [after “dialing” Dex’s mobile number] “Hey, Dex …. I ….. I’m pregnant.”

Dex [in his room, excitedly] “REALLY. That’s coooool. Adrian & Danica. [kinda Dr. Frankenstein voice] They’re ALIVE !!!!!!! …. [normal voice] and whoever you name their sibling.”

Joey [amazed] “ How …. can you and Charlie … be soooo …… can’t talk further …… just give Charlie & me some time. Gotta go. Bye.”

Dex [after the call ends] “OMG !! I’m going to NEED that job after all. At the diner, or the surf club, or ….. as the most BRILIANT film maker Australia has ever seen !!! …..especially since I can’t work at Sexy Tales. Not really a place a FATHER should work.”

Dex exits his room and enters the longue room. He’s mostly happy, but a tad worried that Joey is pregnant, especially since Charlie is aware … so Joey will have a lot on her “plate.” Indi can see the look on Dex’s face, as can Marilyn – who overheard part of his phone chat ESPECIALLY when he said Danica & Adrian. Dex and, in a way, Marilyn are pleased Sid is at work right now.

Indi “Dex, what’s up?”

Dex [kinda tentatively, thinking it’s not his place to say] “I …….” [his words trail off]

Marilyn “Dex, let’s you and I go outside.”

Indi “What’s going on?”

Marilyn “Indi, we’d like to tell you, but we can’t right now.”

Indi [frustrated] “Don’t tell me you 2 got together behind Dad’s back. [really annoyed] This town …… so WISH I was ANYWHERE but here …. [calmly] with my Romeo of course.”

Dex “Indi, I’m NOT in a ‘ship with Marilyn. I not in a ‘ship with ANYONE, but ….."

Marilyn [cutting in] “Dex, do you really think this is wise.”

Dex “It’s INDI, not Colleen. Besides, it’s a cooool thing to happen.”

Indi “Dex, you’re making less sense than usual, so spell it out. What’s going on?”

Marilyn “Think about this, Dex.”

Dex “I have, in short, got a TBA someone pregnant. It was that weird morning when I was running late, getting many text messages. That’s all I can say.”

Indi “So ….why are you and Marilyn about to have a D&M?”

Marilyn “I know both WHO the girl is AND that Dex has suspected for a while. Oh, and I CAN tell you, it’s NOT pet shop girl.”

Dex “Her name is Adrian.”

Indi “This is weird, but ….. “

Dex [finishing Indi’s sentence] “That’s par for the course, especially f ……”

Marilyn [cutting in, sweetly] “Dex !!!”

Dex “Good point. Anyway Marilyn, should we just go outside and chat? or should we go into town? …… AND paint it a color OTHER that red, which is soooooooo last year.”

Marilyn “It will be dark soon, so I suggest we head for the surf club.”

Dex “Good. Back to the place where ALL of this began. Yeah, let’s go.”

+++

Dex & Marilyn bail, leaving behind a curious Indi, whilst elsewhere [sexy Tales to be precise] ……….

Emma [as Bella looks at a fax that’s just come through] “What’s the order for? [Emma gets a text message] Oh great. Can you BELIVE this? I just got a text. Says “Get that rock off Rikki’s finger – or else”. Can you believe it?”

Bella “I can. The fax we just got says the SAME thing. [a computer behind the counter beeps twice – emails have come in] An order. That's GOOD news.”

Emma “I take it there’s bad news too?”

Bella “Yep, BUT at least whoever it is got creative. Take a look.”

Emma [as she looks at the email] “That’s honestly funny. A photoshop’d pic of me & BRAX at the altar about to get married. DON”T think so.”

Bella [annoyed] “It’s GOT to be Roo. THAT family. 1st Martha, now Roo. At least Mr. Stewart seems to be on our side.”

Emma “Yep ….. and a few stupid messages AREN’T going to stop me from saying “I do” to my Rikki.”

Bella “How much more do you think she will do against you two?”

Emma “Roo seems pretty determined ……BUT no matter what she does, Rikki & I will get through it.”

Bella “DEFINITELY. Both of you are WAAAY strong.”

Emma deletes the wedding email and scrunches up the similar fax. As she throws it in the bin, someone breezes into the store ….

Bella [cheerfully, despite who it is] “Good evening. May I help you?”

Roo “No. you’re MOSTLY OK. You’re gay, but at least you’re not getting hitched. BTW, DON’T think bout following your silly friend here.”

TO BE CONTINUED …….. on Thursday , 24/3/11 !!!!

MANY thanks for the GREAT comments !!!!

Red Ranger 1, there’s another shock for Charlie in the action below. There’ll also be, in a few episodes form now, another sci fi classic form Dex. About Roo, see below.

belgshep, be careful what you wish for [re Kanga] !!!

EPISODE NINETEEN

Bella [sternly] “I make my OWN choices. Thank you very much.”

Roo “Moving on. Bella & Em, jus …….”

Emma [vehemently] “FRIENDS call me Em. YOU can call me Emma.”

Roo “Whatever. Just letting you know, I’ve done some research. Despite your “wonderful” co-operation, I’ve discovered the name of someone you girls “love”. I haven’t contacted Dr DENMAN yet…..[deliberately sudbued looks of shock for both mermaids] but I WILL. She’s just LOVE to get her hands on all FIVE of you. Basically, I don’t care that you are together. I’ve not really got issues with Bella & Cleo, just DON’T get married. That’s ALL I ask, aside from ending your engagement. It’s THAT simple. Is being engaged, getting married WORTH getting DISSECTED??? I’ll leave that with you. Hope to see Rikki sans that STUPID rock on her finger soon. You’ve got a few days. Later.”

Bella [after Roo bails] “I hope you’re going to FIGHT Em. She CAN’T do this.”

Emma [determined] “With Rikki by my side AND in my BED, how can I NOT fight?”

Bella “I’m 1 million % on your side. In fact, I feel like PROPOSING to my “Toy Boy”. Yeah, let’s show Roo she can’t push us around like that. “

Emma “Bella, you’re the best.”

Bella “Shall we tell Rikki bout this?”

Emma “MUCHLY. She’ll LOVE the challenge. Oh, and ONLY get engaged if you were already planning to. Don’t let HER push you ‘round.”

Bella “That’s our Em. Cool, calm and oh so SPANKABLY collected.”

Emma “You betcha.”

Bella “Think Roo will pay Rikki a visit at home?”

Emma “And go into our den of same sex ‘ships? Against her “religion”, I’d say. I’ll talk to my fiancé tomorrow morn, [smiley voice] as she’ll most likely be all Sleeping Beauty when we get home.”

+++

At the surf club, Dex & Marilyn have just got some juices form the juice/gelato bar. Both were pretty quiet on the car journey from their house on the farm to here ……

Marilyn “So Dex, 3 kids. Are you SURE you’re prepared for this? It’s not just YOU affected.”

Dex “I know. I’m going to have to tell MacGyver that I’ll have to share my love.”

Marilyn “DEX !!!”

Dex “I know. Too much ……. even for me.”

Marilyn “You’ll have to tell your dad & Indi …. after you talk to Joey again.”

Dex “I’m sure that will happen soon. I want to be there EVERY step of the way. Starting with … I need to get a job, so I can provide for Danica, Adrian and ….. it would be REALLY great if Joey chooses a name for the other triplet, so that sentence can be complete. There’s bound to be LOTS of jobs I can do.”

Marilyn “Dex, I’m quite impressed that you’re not even looking like you’re about to run away from all of this.”

Dex “Why run? I KNOW I’ve not had the best history with women, yourself included, but there's going to be 3 young women who’ll hopefully ADORE me.”

Marilyn “I’ll be on your side. Bet your dad will be too.”

Dex “That’s cooool to know. I think I’ll see if I can score a job here …. but not right now, this juice is just TOO nice.”

+++

Elsewhere, Billy & Ruby has just arrived home. They’d been out on a date, seeing a movie at Yabby Creek. They head straight for their room, not realizing Jarlie are cuddled up silently on the couch.

Charlie “Can I tell Ruby the sitch, or would you like to?”

Joey “NOT keen on hearing an angry “Stepmom!!!!!” from her, so you can. STILL can’t believe you’re being THIS amazing.”

Charlie “What else can I say. You’re my Angel. [pause] OK. I’m going to go and tell Rubes.”

Joey [kinda sexy voice] “Don’t know if you WANT to hear this, but I “might” be wearing MUCH less clothes when you get back.”

Charlie [smiley voice] “But that’s how all of this started.”

Joey “My body, now more than EVER, belongs to you now.”

Charlie “COOOOOL bod too. Anyway, back real soon.”

Charlie makes the short journey from the longue to Ruby’s room. As she heads down the corridor, she can see the light in her daughter’s room is on, and she can hear Ruby & Billy chatting. The bedroom door is open, but Charlie almost immediately wishes it wasn’t ….as not only are Ruby & Billy kissing, but Rubes is only in her undies and Billy is wearing a maxi dress ….

Charlie [VERY sternly] “RUBY !!!!!!!!!”

Ruby [shocked voice, after Ruby & Billy VERY quickly stop kissing] “Charlie !!!!!!”

Charlie [frustrated] “What the ???? You PROMISED me, and WHY on Earth is Billy like this? I feel like NO ONE tells me ANYTHING anymore. Joey’s pregnant. You’re in your undies and ……. “[her voice trails off, as Charlie shakes her head in disgust].

Ruby “I KNOW this looks bad.”

Charlie [vehemently] “UNDERSTATEMENT.”

Ruby “But they remind him of home, and what’s this about Joey?”

Charlie [sternly] “She’s preggers. To Dex. Happened the night of the full moon, but that’s NOT what I’m worried about right now. It’s you two. 1st things 1st. I know it’s against Billy’s “religion“, but have you two SLEPT together? If you have, Billy can go HOME …… FOREVER.”

Ruby “We haven’t. We’ve KISSED. That’s all.”

Charlie “Has either of you seen the other NAKED in ANY way?”

Ruby “NO.”

Billy “I’ve stared at Ruby’s cleavage, but no.”

Ruby [annoyed] “LLAHNAIRDA !!!!!”

Charlie [sternly] “Thank you, for being so HONEST, Billy, BUT you’re moving out of Ruby’s room OR out of this house. Actually, no. JUST out of this room. Work something out with the girls in the annexe. You can move in there. [pause, frustrated voice] Can ANYTHING go right today? Billy, you look RIDICULIOUS and Ruby, you should KNOW better. I want to see the BOTH of you CORRECTLY dressed on the kitchen shortly. UNDERSTAND?”

Billy & Ruby [churlishly] “Yep.”

Charlie [sternly] “GOOD. See you there soon.”

+++

Whilst the oh so busted Ruby & Billy change into more respectable clothing, Charlie re-enters the longue room. She instantly sees that Joey wasn’t kidding when she said she’d be wearing much less clothing. Charlie kinda smiles - both at how HOT her wife’s naked bod looks AND that there's ANOTHER person in this house is inappropriately “dressed.”

Joey [who can see that things have gotten WORSE for Charlie] “What is it?”

Charlie [sullenly] “You don’t want to know.”

Joey “Yes, I do. Now, more than ever, I want to lessen your burden as much as I possibly can. I REALLY owe you that much.”

Charlie [frustrated] “Ruby & Billy …… Well, Billy was in a dress, when I went to tell him & Ruby bout your sitch.”

Joey “You’re not going to ….. Actually, scram that thought. Billy was ONLY in girl’s clothes. He’s not an adulterous little bi……..”

Charlie [cutting in, sternly] “DON’T say it. Don’t even THINK it. You were moonstruck. End of story. “

Charlie sees out of the corner of her eye that Billy & Ruby are in the kitchen.

Charlie [softly] “Sneak into our room, whilst I deal with these two.”

Joey “OK.”

Charlie [looking back at Joey, as she walks towards the kitchen] “See you in the bedroom. [Charlie is now in the kitchen, with Billy & Ruby looking still more that a tad guilty] Now, that’s better. Both of you in your PJs, and BOY’S PJs even for you, Billy.”

Charlie pauses when she catches a glimpse of Joey - especially her bare backside - as she bails from the longue room.

Charlie [sternly] “RIGHT. A few new rules. NEITHER of you are to be alone together in Ruby’s room OR the annexe. NO more undies or dresses …. and Billy, you’re sleeping on the couch tonight. If you were totally human, you’d be moving out. BOTH consider yourselves to be VERY lucky. I’m going to bed.”

Ruby [in shock, after Charlie bails to her room] “I …. I can’t believe it. How? …. How are you not out of this house? and Joey’s PREGNANT!!! …..and how is it that you AND me aren’t “DEAD”??? It’s just …….. “ [her voice trails off]

Billy “Charlie seemed VERY angry to me. I don't “get” what you mean, Rubes.”

Ruby “I know we did that whole “mind meld” thing, but you don't KNOW Charles like I do. That, when she “went off” at us just then, was a Category TWO Charlie cyclone … and with everything that you, me AND Joey did, I was expecting a Category FIVE. I’m worried bout her.”

Billy can MUCHLY see that Ruby is overawed by the sitch, so he comforts her with a hug AND a kiss on the cheek. The embrace lasts a while, with both, especially Rubes in shock more so than anything else ....... before she helps Billy set up that fold out bed that usually tucks neatly in the couch. When the temporary bed is all set up …….

Ruby [kinda sullenly] “So, Billy. End of an era.”

Billy [tender, happy voice] “Hey. We’re in the same house. Not “universes” away.”

Ruby “Good with the cheeriness. Soumds like you've taken a leaf outta Charlie’s book. [concerned voice] I’m worried bout her though. Things SOUND still solid tween her & Stepmum ……and I’m not “dead” OR you. I’m gonna keep an eye on her. This feels …… calm before the storm. I HOPE she’ll be aright. [Ruby heads for her room] Night, Billy.”

+++

Pretty early the next morn, Rikki is sitting up in bed, whilst Emma is doing push ups, sit ups and the like on the floor in the space tween the 2 beds in the annex. Rikki quite enjoys watching her fiancé go about her usual morning exercise routine. She still doesn’t “get it”, but Rikki LOVES that its dedication like this that keep’s Emma’s bod as awesome as it is.

Despite her vigorous routine, Emma barely has raised a sweat by the time she has finished her exercises. Emma sits on her bed, and she sees Rikki looking at her most adoringly …..

Emma [curiously] “What?”

Rikki “I see you and I LOVE you doing it EVERY morn, but ….. we’re about to go for a big swim. All the exercise a girl EVER needs each day. So, why so much with the additional exercise?”

Emma “That’s easy.”

Rikki [kinda sarcastically] “Of course it is.”

Emma “The swim’s for fun, enjoyment …and besides, IF I didn’t do all the fitness work that I do, this bod, and especially this backside of mine, wouldn’t be soooooooooo trim, toned & terrific now, would it?”

Rikki “I think that makes sense.”

Emma “Logic is what I do. Oh, and speaking of which. I don't “get” Roo.”

Rikki [as she rolls her eyes] “What’s Kanga done now?”

Emma “She visited the shop last night and, get this, she’s OK with us being a couple. She just doesn’t want us engaged or married. NO logic at all.”

Rikki [after Rikki kisses her fiancé on the check] “Em, you DO remember you’re the exception to the “the human race is illogical” rule, don't you? It’s what makes you soooo AMAZING.”

Emma “I guess … it sounds like a compromise, despite the fact she’s threatened to contact “Dr Baywatch Babe.” [spirited voice] Actually, I’VE got an idea.”

TO BE CONTINUED …….. on Tuesday, 29/3/11

MANY thanks for all the comments. It’s always VERY enjoyable to read them.

EPISODE TWENTY

Rikki “Whatya got?”

Emma “Let’s ease the tension a bit.”

Rikki [sternly] “The ring’s STAYING on my finger ...... [curiously] but that’s not what you mean, is it?”

Emma “Not at all. [smiley voice] In fact, I was thinking of you & me getting away for a bit … to a place soooo secluded that THAT ring is the ONLY thing you’ll be wearing."

Rikki [happily] “LOVE the sound of that. I take it I won’t be the ONLY one naked?”

Emma “No way. This toned backside of mine deserves to be seen….and I don't mean I’ll be streaking through the diner OR down the main beach here in the Bay either.”

Rikki “DEFINITELY not. Your bare backside is MINE alone to see.”

Emma “Couldn’t agree more.”

Rikki “We’ll have to give people some notice. Bella & Cleo and the like [jokingly] ½ an hour oughta do it.”

Emma “Let’s plan to head off in 2 days. Should give us plenty of time to re-organize the rosters at Sexy Tales. Kinda speaking of which, and I KNOW this happens EVERY morn, but those two [Cleo/Bella] have slept through ANOTHER of our early morning chats. They look soooo cute, cuddled up togther.”

Rikki “It’s good though. We can have a snack before we swim AND it’s always GREAT to have YOU all to myself.”

Emma [after she kisses Rikki softly on the lips] “Definitely. [pause] Now, let’s head into the main part of the house.”

Rikki [as they both get up off the bed and head out of the annex] “Indeed.”

+++

Emma & Rikki make the short journey into the main part of the house, where they are surprised to see that Billy is sleeping on the couch’s fold out bed.

Emma “Looks like Billy’s in the doghouse.”

Charlie [as she exits the kitchen] “Yeah. I’ll need to talk to the 2 of you and Bella & Cleo when he wakes up.”

Rikki “You busted him & Rubes doing stuff, didn’t you?”

Charlie “Did YOU know something bout this?”

Rikki “No …. and although it SOUNDS like he & Ruby got carnal, isn’t THAT against his “religion” ???”

Charlie “No, it’s nothing to do with that. Just some OTHER ……..weirdness.”

Ruby [as she enters the room] “Just me in only my undies and ….. not going to go into Billy’s sitch.”

Rikki “OK. I’ll “bite”. What is it? …. and how weird is REALLY weird in THIS house?”

Charlie “Trust me. This is off the scale.”

Rikki [slightly taken aback, after Ruby whispers about how Charlie found Billy last night] “In a DRESS. I’m impressed.”

Charlie “You’ll have to be. Billy’s going to be sleeping on the annex from now on. [sternly] Hopefully SANS dresses.”

Ruby “Charles, can I talk to you? Just us ……in the kitchen?”

Charlie “Sure”.

+++

Mother & daughter quickly make their way to the kitchen where …..

Charlie “What’s up?”

Ruby “I’m worried bout you.”

Charlie “Why?”

Ruby “You’re TOO calm …. with ALL that’s going on.”

Charlie “With Billy, there’s too much to loose. We know his secret. The rest of the town, aside from Georgie, DOESN’T. Want it to stay that way.”

Ruby “What about Joey?”

Charlie “That’s …. more complicated.”

Ruby “Yeah. Little Dex’s running round [tenderly] How can I help?”

Charlie “Keep your clothes ON for a start ….. and just be here for me.”

Ruby “Will do. [pause] How …… How do you think you’ll cope when Joey gets bigger?”

Charlie “I …. I don’t know. I HOPE I’m strong enough.”

Ruby “You’re pretty amazing.”

Charlie “I’m just glad, with YOUR sitch, that you all weren’t NAKED on that alien world.”

Ruby [smiley voice] “Yeah. That would have been a planet wide nudist camp we was at.”

Charlie “Just glad you all came back to me.”

Ruby [a little tentatively] “Even Stepmom?”

Charlie “Right now. Yes.”

Ruby “Whatever happens form now on, I’m with you all the way.”

Charlie “Thanks, Rubes.”

Charlie & Ruby hug …… and as they do, Billy enters the kitchen – after waking up just a few minutes ago.

Billy “Morning. Charlie, can I talk to you?”

Charlie “Sounds intriguing.”

Billy “I’ve been SUCH a burden to you all. I feel I should move out ….. like, and I’ve not spoken to anyone bout this, to the house where the likes of Mr. Stewart & Nicole live.”

Charlie “That’s ..... surprisingly responsible of you, Billy, but I’m concerned. Your secret. Colleen lives in one of the vans there, and I rather be able to keep an eye on you.”

Billy “it will alright … and Nicole knows about me.”

Charlie “That’s true. Yeah, she knew before I did.”

Billy “And I’ve spent a fair bit of time with Mr. Stewart and the others who live there. It’s like, Charlie, you’re like my mum her on this world, and Mr. Stewart saved me …. and he’s like my dad here.”

Ruby “It’s GREAT that I’m not you “mum” anymore ….. LOVE being your girlfriend.”

Billy [after Ruby wraps her arms round his waist] “Charlie, Rubes was a great “mum” to me. Sure, she let me get away with the girly clothes, but she also taught me SOOOO much bout your world, even PRE the “mind meld” we had.”

Charlie “That’s encouraging to know ….and I know what you said bout only procreation sex, but, I hope you two aren’t keen on being parents just yet”

Ruby “Wasn’t even thinking out it, especially with both Nicole and now Joey preggers and all.”

Billy “Charlie, I don't want to be any trouble, but what if I “sound out” the likes of Mr. Copeland & Romeo. Would that be OK?”

Charlie “Not that I’m saying yes, but they’d HAVE to be told you secret. Your …. What codeword to use? …..Your secret that doesn’t involve Ruby’s clothes.”

Billy “Makes sense.”

Ruby “Yeah. What codeword to use? Where’s little Annie when you need her? Actually, I’ve just thought of something. Thinking of Annie made me think of Japan, and although I’m not sure how it goes in a sentence, the codeword could be something to do with Transformers. You know, like Optimus Prime, Bumblebee AND, because of The Pierces, Jazz.”

Billy “So you’re saying that, say, Mr. Copeland could ask “Billy, could you “Jazz” into a poodle?” and the like?”

Ruby “EXACTLY.”

Charlie “Let’s just see IF this is all necessary.”

Ruby “Still not sure if I agree with all of this, but I’m cool with it IF Mr. Stewart are OK with it.”

+++

After the 5 mermaids and Ruby & Charlie have had their morning swim, Billy, Rubes & Charlie go to the caravan park house, where all [Alf, Miles, Nicole, Romeo & Roo] are home. Everyone is either at the dining table or in the longue room …….

Miles “So, what’s all this about?”

Charlie “Billy would like to move out of our place, for various reasons.”

Roo [sarcastically] “Yeah, I’d want to move out of that house too.”

Alf [annoyed] “Not now bout that, Roo. [curiously] What’s the deal, Charlie?”

Charlie “Well, Billy & Ruby are being rather responsible.”

Miles “Responsible teens. Now we really ARE in oxymoron-ville.”

Billy “Anyway, I’d like to, with all your permission, move in here …. so Ruby DOESN’T need a chastity belt.”

Nicole [happy voice] “That’s cute. [normal voice] Oh, I take it ….. Actually, I shouldn’t say that.”

Romeo “Sounds curious.”

Alf “I agree.”

Billy “Charlie, do you want to tell them … or should I?”

Charlie “I think you should “Jazz” in front of them.”

Miles “Jazz?”

Ruby “Like the robot in Transformers.”

Nicole “Oh yeah. Good analogy.”

Ruby “You can kinda thank Annie for it.”

Romeo [taken aback upon unexpectedly hearing his ex’s name]“What’s Annie got to …….[“wakes up”] OH! Yeah. The codeword for your mum’s wife AND her “sisters”.”

Miles [as Ruby nods in agreement with what Romeo has just said] “Transformers …. like Optimus Prime?”

Charlie “Indeed. Actually, Billy, can you “do” non living things?”

Billy “No. Has to be a living, breathing …. whatever.”

Roo [losing interest fast] “As “fascinating" as this chat is, what ARE you talking bout?”

Ruby “Billy, do your thing …. but I “suggest” that you don’t “Jazz” into a girl.”

Billy [who, btw, is wearing over sized/baggy male clothing] "Not a cahnce. I'm not dressed for that occasion."

Alf, Miles, Romeo & especially Roo are shocked when Billy MORPHS into an Australian motor sport legend.

Alf “Strike me roan!!! He looks just like Craig Lowndes.” [see pic below of the 37 yr old]

Ruby “They don’t have cars where Billy’s from.”

Roo [annoyed] “GREAT. Another FREAK living at THAT house.”

Nicole [vehemently, whilst Ruby rolls her eyes] “Roo, you take that back. Billy’s come a LONG way to be with Ruby.”

Miles “Now that’s what I call moving Heaven and Earth.”

Alf “Indeed. [pause] So Billy, you’re not like the “Angels”. You weren’t born on Earth …. and have alwasy had this …. AMAZING ability?”

Billy as Craig Lowndes “I wasn’t born here, and I’ve had this ability most of my life. It only “kicks in” at a certain age for anyone with the ability I have.”

Alf “I ….. You sound like Craig too.”

Nicole “They also weren’t kidding bout him being able to “Jazz” into a girl. I thought I’d met my long lost identical twin a while back … the day Billy remembered who and WHAT he is.”

Charlie [as the Liagiba charges back into Billy] “And ALL of this is why, for Billy to move in here, ALL that live in this house HAVE to agree to keep his secret. Just this house. Billy, unlike the “Angels” can ALWAYS control the change. Oh, and Roo, please DON’T use this as a bargaining chip against Em & Rikki. Billy doesn’t deserve it, especially since it was HIS suggestion to move out of our house.”

Roo “No. he DOES sound responsible. Unlike those other two you mentioned.”

Miles “So, Billy, what’s your real name? Bet it sound like from a sci fi movie.”

Nicole “It’s a bit Indian to me.”

Billy “My real name is Llahnairda.”

Alf “I can see what you mean, Nicole.”

Charlie “So, it sounds like Roo is all for this. The rest of you?”

Miles “Having Billy around when Penn was being a menace would have helped. That guard dog I was after [pause] Sorry Nicole … for mentioning … you know.”

Nicole “I’m taking a leaf out of Charlie’s book. Rubes wouldn’t be here if not for ……[happy voice] Anyway, I’m in.”

Miles “Me too.”

Billy “I don’t usually do “tricks” on request. Just when I feel like, say, being a koala or a dolphin or …. whatever.”

Miles “That’s OK.”

Alf “Romeo, your vote?”

Romeo “Yeah, it should be cool.”

Alf “Me too. Thank you Billy, for being so honest and responsible. I take it that Billy is the name you prefer.”

Billy “It’s just easier .. for everyone … and less suspicious.”

Charlie “Right then. Rubes, can you help Billy move his things?”

Ruby “All too easy.”

Alf [as Rubes kisses Billy softly on the lips] “We’ll all help.”

Billy “Many thanks …. to ALL of you.”

+++

Whilst Billy moves house, Charlie is keen to get all out into the open with Joey’s sitch, but she’s not the only one wanting to talk at home ….. so after Emma & Rikki gather Jarlie & Clella [Cleo/Bella] in the longue room of their abode ……

Emma “We’re going to contact Marilyn & Indi soon, but just want to “sound out” the rest of you before that. Rikki & I are keen to get away for a bit. To ease the stress, with Roo and all.”

Charlie “She was on your case again this morn.”

Rikki “She’s SUCH a cow, that Kanga.”

Emma “Anyway, we’re hoping you guys can cover for us, along with Indi & Marilyn, at Sexy Tales?”

TO BE CONTINUED ……..this weekend [saturday or Sunday – undecided at the is point]

Craig Lowndes is arguably the

biggest current star in Australian domestic motorsport.

He’s won the legendary Bathurst 1000 touring car race 5 times,

including winning 4 times in the last 5 years.

lowndesprofile.jpg

Archived