Sweet Valley Confidential - Ten Years Later

Guest bay girl

So, i used to absolutely love reading these books when i was younger; the university series being my fav's. Anyhoo, imagine my excitememnt when i just discovered earlier that Francine Pascal has a new series in the works.

Sweet Valley Confidential. The first book in the new series will be released early next year and will be titled "Ten Years Later". The twins are now in their late 20's, no longer live in Sweet Valley and apparently aren't very fond of each other anymore.

Yes, i'm rather excited. LOL. I was always around the same age as the twins when i was reading the books, so its kind of exciting that a new series with them now older too is getting written. Hopefully it will still suit my taste.

Oh, man. The first chapter is available for download here. I've only read the first page and the writing really isn't very good, lol, but I'm sure I'll end up buying the book anyway.

EDIT: Just a warning - there are small references to adult themes. Nothing huge, though, lol.

Oh, man. The first chapter is available for download here. I've only read the first page and the writing really isn't very good, lol, but I'm sure I'll end up buying the book anyway.

EDIT: Just a warning - there are small references to adult themes. Nothing huge, though, lol.

I'm 26, so those sorts of themes make stories better for me. lol.

Archived