Dannii Minogue: Style Queen

Guest ter06

I'm enjoyed it and she comes across really well in it. She seems like a pretty down to earth, fun type person and her and Kris are just really sweet together.

I will admit though i'm not a fan of her music and do kinda hope she doesn't release a single. I feel people would buy it just because it's Dannii and not becasue it's anything decent. I think she's found her niche in TV and should stick to that :)

A return to Summer Bay would be awesome :lol: Didn't she play some relation of Alf/Alisa? :unsure:

Ailsa's niece. She said before she is really disappointed that she hasnt been asked to come back, and would love to return for a cameo! And as she already works for Seven, I dont see why they cant whisk her in for an episode or two!

I'm enjoyed it and she comes across really well in it. She seems like a pretty down to earth, fun type person and her and Kris are just really sweet together.

I will admit though i'm not a fan of her music and do kinda hope she doesn't release a single. I feel people would buy it just because it's Dannii and not becasue it's anything decent. I think she's found her niche in TV and should stick to that :)

A return to Summer Bay would be awesome :lol: Didn't she play some relation of Alf/Alisa? :unsure:

I completely agree with you on the music front. I really do not like pop music, and seeing how much Dannii has been slated in the past over her music career, I honestly can only see things going downhill if she were to release a single. Whenever she mentioned her music on the show I couldn't help but cringe. Its not that she has a bad voice, because I really think she sounds the same as Kylie.. I think its the songs she sings. Please Dan, just stick to your TV/Fashion!

I am sad this is over, I really enjoyed the series. Dannii came across so well, and I like her even more now. Her and Kris are SO in love! I would never like to be famous after seeing the amount of paparazzi that constantly follow her. It was a bit scary. However, I was a bit jealous when the cabin crew came out to meet her at her car in the airport. She obviously didnt fly Ryanair!!!

Archived