Dannii Minogue: Style Queen

Guest ter06

Im gutted cuz I think I'l be away for ALL of it! Will it be weekly episodes or will it be from the 4th-6th?? I will just catch up online :D I cant wait, at first I thought it was just gonna show her like creating the dresses and all that, but it seems from the previews that its gonna include alot more- the nta's, pregnancy, kylie...im just so excited! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed tonight's show! It just confirms what a genuinely nice person Dannii is, happy to stop and chat to fans, her friendships with Ruth and Tabitha seemed really genuine too. I really hope Dannii and Ruth release that song, and it would be an X Factor first, a judge and contestant releasing a song together!

I'm enjoyed it and she comes across really well in it. She seems like a pretty down to earth, fun type person and her and Kris are just really sweet together.

I will admit though i'm not a fan of her music and do kinda hope she doesn't release a single. I feel people would buy it just because it's Dannii and not becasue it's anything decent. I think she's found her niche in TV and should stick to that :)

A return to Summer Bay would be awesome :lol: Didn't she play some relation of Alf/Alisa? :unsure:

Archived