'Thor' Stars Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman Talk Chemistry I

Guest Anaya

Wow. Chris is huuuuuge! And I mean that in the best way possible. I adored his reaction to being outed about DWTS, and his little comment about it being "prestigious" was great. Chris, why so awesome?

I sort of said, 'Oh, you've got to get your shirt off. Do you mind?' And he said, 'Do I mind? I spent six months getting into shape for this! No, I don't mind!' "

^ :lol: At least H&A prepared him for something!

^ It's like when Ryan Kwanten was asked about how he felt about taking his shirt off for most of his scenes in True Blood & he's like his soap (h&a) background was perfect training ground for that. That being mastering the complexities of shirtless-ness. :P

• 10 months later...

I don't think Natalie had to do much acting in this film. She was looking like :o:wub::ph34r: at him the whole time. Also interesting that Chris's wife looks a lot like Natalie, so he probably didn't have to do much acting either :lol:

Archived