Dance Academy

Guest dncllpyk

Has anyone watched this it started on Monday on ABC1. It has Jordan Rodrigues and Tom Green in it (who played Jai and Dexter in Home & Away). Kat is my favourite character. Her brother Ethan is cute. Cariba Heine from H2O Just Add Water was in it yesterday. Its on every weekday at 520 on ABC1. Its also going to be on double episodes of ABC3 on Sunday when Round the Twist used to be about 3o clock I think

• 2 weeks later...

Its a movie it has Peter Gallagher in it. Its about a group of Dancers at the best ballet school in America. You should go to your Video store and rent it out its a good movie. Yesterday the guy who played Vivs husband on Home & Away was in it as Taras dad. He was so rude to Ethan all Ethan said was that the rain was annoying and Taras dad gave him this lecture about how'd that be no bread if the was no rain coz there'd be now wheat and the bread dosent just appear out of thin air bascially being bigoted about Ethans city roots.

• 2 months later...

*Deep breath*

So, I've started watching this show. Or rather, I have become addicted to this show. It has become another example of things that I am interested in that are not suitable for people my age. But still, I'm up to episode 16 (I think) - The one with Kat's 16th birthday and oh boy.

I missed the first couple of episodes so didn't realise everything was pretty much from Tara's point of view, but I'm growing to like her as she finally got with Ethan after crushing on him for all that time, and now dealing with also liking Christian who Kat may or may not have a thing for as well. But my all time favourite is Sammy/Christian.

I didn't even expect and ABC kids show to have slash, but I'm sitting and watching like a relatively normal person and then I realise that these are two guys who share a room and walk in on each other and pretend like they aren't embarrassed and then Sammy brings Christian shopping and then I'm thinking maybe there is something going on there. Now, at the time I didn't know this, but I couldn't resist looking up how may episodes there were in the first season, and I stumble across the fact that Sammy may or may not develop ~feelings for Christian and this makes me ridiculously flaily and fangirly. Like seriously, I ship these two so hard.

At this stage this show is keeping me more entertained than H&A at the moment. Just, everything about Petra liking PDA and Kat not being perfect and Abigail and Sammy just trying way too hard. Everything is wonderful and the dancing is just incredible. It has surpassed any expectation that it's just another kids show, but really deals with things. Things that make me do grabby hands at the tv and want to just be best friends with all of them forever. So kudos to the writers who are do an amazing job, and I don't know what I'm going to do once I finish seeing all the episodes.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived