I'll Always Be Here (by Danni02) - comments

twinkletoesjess

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think both of them working different shifts is going to be good for their relationship. Couples need to spend some time together as well. And let's face it: their marriage hasn't always been smooth-running, has it? I hope they find a way to sort out their problems.

Charlie being so negative about the house made me smile a bit. I guess she got used to having Ruby back home and with everything that has happened to Ruby lately, any mother would be a bit worried. I'm glad they talked things through. The house sounds nice.

More please.

Loved this chapter Danni :wub:

Ben is so cute as the big brother, so glad he's okay with Chloe now :wub: checking on her to see tat se was safe is sooo adoreable!

Ava and the sleeping arrangement: :lol: shes so cute!

Finally! Angelo has realised how hard it is for Charlie on a night with Chloe: loved how Charlie got him to realise :lol:

Charlie putting the pics of her family on the table was just cute too.

Only problem now.....ITS NEARLY OVER!!!!!!! WAAAAAA :'(

Aw Danni I loved that! I really don't want this story to end :( I love how Charlie took a step back and let Angelo do things, and it's good she was able to go to work and let Angelo and Chloe spend some time together, I really enjoyed the bonding. I'm also enjoying that Angelo is getting up at night! Ben and Callum were super cute as usual, the big brother stuff was adorable :wub: And it's nice to see Ruby settled in her own home again. I want to say update soon, but I don't!

All of them helping Ruby and Cal out was really nice.

Ben has definitely accepted his little sister now. It was so cute of him to wanting to make sure she was alright. :wub:

“Yeah” Ben grinned “She likes it. I don’t like baths”

“No you don’t” Charlie replied “When you were a baby you would scream when me or Daddy tried to put you in the bath”

“When he was a baby?” Angelo questioned “He still screams now”

Ben let out a little giggle “Well I don’t like it. But Chloe screams if you try to take her out”

:lol: I think it’s good that siblings can be different sometimes.

I’m glad Angelo understood why Charlie let him take care of Chloe on his own all day long. Charlie can’t do it all on her own. He is the baby’s father and needs to help out as well.

It looks like Charlie isn’t liking their new arrangement very much and who could blame her? I’m glad her first day went well.

More please.

I loved your updates. :D

Chapter 98 - I hope Charlie and Angelo are able to sort something out with work. Aww, Cal was so cute calling Charlie 'Nana'. :wub: That's good that Ruby is becoming more independent with getting her own place. I'm glad Ruby and Charlie made up.

Chapter 99 - I'm glad Charlie and Angelo came to a compromise, it wasn't fair on Charlie having to do everything herself. Ben was so cute taking care of Chloe. That's good that Charlie got on well at work.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Danni, I have throughly enjoyed reading each and every chapter of this fic; your writing is amazing and I know that I will enjoy what I read from you :D

Thank you for writing this fic and I'm sad that its finished now :(

I loved how Ruby teamed up with Angelo to organise a day for just him and Charlie :wub: and the part with the picnic and Angelo giving charlie the eternity rn :wub: love it. Its taken them a long time to get to the happy stage they are now at, but I'm glad they are there :D