I'll Always Be Here (by Danni02) - comments

twinkletoesjess

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great chapter, loved the changelo stuff. Poor Ruby, it'll take her ages to come to terms with this and she'll never get over it, she's had so much sadness in her life, her dad, her husband and now her baby, I just hope things are starting to look up for her. I hope that seeing Chloe and seeing her with Charlie and Angelo doesn't upset her or make it too hard for her, especially when Chloe gets home (soon hopefully!) and they're all living under the same roof. And she needs to stop drinking before it gets out of control! Looking forward to the next one already Danni :)

I LOVE Nicole and Ruby's friendship in this. Nicole is supporting her which is what she needs. I thought Ruby was gonna breakdown at the end there too, but I dunno if it a good thing that she's holding things in, and the drinking.....I hope its not going to turn into anything more. Cal needs his mummy but at the same time, Ruby needs to grieve :( bless her.

Loved Ava and her pj show :wub:

and Charlie and Angelo looking over Cal :wub: hopefully Chloe will be home soon and they can look lovingly at her. And I hopee Ben comes around.

Amazing update Danni, loved it :D

Fantastic chapters! :D

Chapter 90 - Poor Ruby, losing the baby. :( I hope she allows herself to grieve. I loved Charlie's surprise for Ava. :) That must have been hard for Charlie having to answer Ava's questions about Grant.

Chapter 91 - I love Ruby and Nicole's friendship. I hope Ruby will open up soon about how she is feeling.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Aw, Cal is sooo adorable! I loved all the bits with him and Ruby, they have such a bond :) hopefully he will be able to help her get through the miscarriage. And it's good she has Charlie too, but she needs to stop drinking!! Looking forward to the next one already Danni!