I'll Always Be Here (by Danni02) - comments

twinkletoesjess

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really Great Update!!!

Loved Charlie and Ben playing in the mud and then building a fort.

Hopefully Charlie and Angelo will get into a routine quick with Chloe and that should stop them snapping at each other.

Hope Ruby will find someone that loves her and Cal together and go on to have a happy family together.

Update Soon!!!

:D another update! sorry, another GREAT update!!

YEY Chloe isn't on the machine anymore! So now Charlie and Angelo don't have to worry about that now.

Bless Charlie for been worried about Chloe when she was supposed to be at the spa :wub:

And Rubes wnating to move out. It's gonna be sad :( but if its what she wants to do then no stopping her lol.

I'm glad Ben added Charlie to his picture, and I hope he comes around to having Chloe in his life and house. I had to chuckle at Charlie line "didn't push her out of your...." :lol: and that last image with Charlie and Angelo :wub:

GREAT as per usual. I love reading this fic danni and can't wait for the next update

Oh no, I missed two updates, I am sorry

Chapter 95

Aw Ben was so cute when his great idea was to make mud pies, and Nigel the worm :lol: I'm glad that changelo didn't fight, their little hiccup didn't go any further :) I loved the end when they were both standing over Chloe's cot. What a nice picture of a happy family :wub:

Chapter 96

I'm glad the doctor thought everything was ok with Chloe, and it's great that she doesn't need her monitor. And I'm so glad Charlie was able to leave Chloe with Angelo, I feel like she doesn't trust him to look after her properly! I did like the comment “How do you think Angelo will do with a 3 month old, a 10 month old, a jealous big brother and Ava?” :lol: I think it's great that Ruby wants to take the big step and move out of her parent's house, but I can't help but think that her emotions are still raw after the miscarriage and she needs her family around her. “She just wanted a cuddle from her Daddy” :wub: how cute! And the next minute Benjamin is getting told off, how does he manage to be so cute through it all! I didn't expect Chloe to be in the picture, and I suppose he hasn't had a great relationship with Charlie for a while, but it was a bit harsh. I'm glad she made it onto the picture in the end! Really enjoyed this chapter Danni

Great Update!!!!

Glad Chloe is ok and doesn't need to be on the monitor anymore.

The spa day was good even though Charlie couldn't stop thinking about Chloe.

I think its good Ruby wants to get her own place, it will be good for her to have a bit more independence.

Hope to have more Charlie and Angelo on there own as a couple.

Update Soon!!!

Great updates!

Chapter 95 - Ben was so funny making mud pies and wanting to keep the worm. :lol: Aww, Cal called Ruby 'Mama'. :wub:

Chapter 96 - I'm glad Chloe's ok and that she doesn't need the monitor anymore. I think it's good that Ruby's becoming more independent. I'm glad Ben added Charlie to his picture.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D

I'm really sorry for missing so many updates and not commenting earlier. Hopefully this review will make up for it. :)

Chapter 86: Gina shouldn’t react so harshly towards Ruby. It’s definitely not easy for her to make a decision! Well Colleen should really think twice before opening her big mouth! As if Charlie wasn’t worried enough as it is. I’ve never pictured Xavier singing. Lol! No wonder Jessica fell asleep when he sang to her.

Chapter 87: I can’t believe Jay actually went looking for Ruby after he killed Xavier so he could make it up to her by being with her and replacing Xavier. It’s his own fault if he is in jail. Poor Ruby! I had to laugh when Ava and Ben ran in the Disney store and couldn’t choose only one toy. Colleen should have kept her mouth shut. Didn’t she realize that she was upsetting and getting Charlie worried even more. Aw poor Ava!

Chapter 88: It’s not entirely Charlie’s fault if she hasn’t been spending much time with Ava. Chloe is only a couple of weeks old and was born much too early whereas Ava is a healthy girl. But I understand why Ava felt like she wasn’t important anymore. I liked the mother-daughter talks. Poor Ruby! I can’t even imagine how hard that decision would be.

Chapter 89: Lol at Ben only answering to Woody! I’m glad Ava is ready to go to the hospital to see Chloe again. I understand Geoff is against abortion but he could have been a bit more sensitive. Things don’t look so good between Nicole and Geoff. I hope they’ll be okay. Ruby si right: they should definitely talk about this. Lol at Ava’s shocked expression when Charlie took her top and bra off. The Charlie/Chloe moment was so sweet! Oh no! What’s wrong with Ruby? I hope she and the baby will be alright.

Chapter 90: Oh no! Ruby lost the baby. As Ruby said, she doesn’t have to make a decision anymore. She may be acting like everything is alright but it’ll hit her eventually.

Chapter 91: it’s good that Nicole and Geoff came to a compromise. It looks like it’s starting to hit Ruby. I thought what Angelo said to Charlie about Ruby losing the baby would lead to an argument but thankfully, it didn’t. Good on Ruby for getting a job! It might help her get her mind off things.

Chapter 92: Drinking alcohol every night is not going to help but I’m glad it finally hit Ruby. Bottling things up wouldn’t have helped. Callum is so adorable.

Chapter 93: Poor Ruby! She’s been through so much these last 12 months. It was really nice of her to give Charlie a present. Yay! Chloe can go home! I understand why Charlie is so worried. I would be too but Angelo is right: if the baby wasn’t up to it, the doctor wouldn’t have let her go home. Love the little scene with the hunny bit. Hopefully Ben will start to bond with Chloe now that she is finally home.

Chapter 94: it looks like Ben is jealous of Chloe! I like Gina’s idea of a memory box of Xavier’s things. I’m sure Cal will love it when he is older. The scene with Gina and Ruby going through Xavier’s things was really moving. I feel for both of them and for Cal who will never have the opportunity to see his father. Unlike Ben, Ava is very excited to have her little sister home.

Chapter 95: Lol at Ben’s scratching his head every time he has to make a decision! Mud pies wouldn’t exactly be my idea of having fun but maybe that’s because I’m a girl! :P Nigel the worm! :lol: Now building forts is much more fun! I don’t like the tension between Charlie and Angelo. Aw Cal said his first word! At least, something nice happened on the anniversary of Xavier’s death. I’m glad Angelo and Charlie talked things through.

Chapter 96: I’m so glad Chloe is fine. Ava is a great big sister and auntie. I hope Ruby will find a place in the Bay. I wasn’t expecting Ben to forget about Charlie in his picture to say he didn’t love his mother anymore. But I’m glad he changed his mind afterwards. I’m sure Ben will get used to his baby sister and learn to love her eventually.

More please. :D