Brothers In Arms (by bradyell) - comments

xknomex

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ellen that was BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sooooo glad that phone call went well, can't wait to see how he reacts to Aden's family etc, shall be interesting! :)

lmao that Jax went straight to them having another baby! :lol::lol:

can't wait for more :) x

oh my that was amazing.... perfect, romantic, funny, dramatic it had everything...

Aden is just amazing :wub: and I so hope I can get one of my own lol... I wanna be as lucky as Belle but in the mean time I'll pre-order one from you ok ? :) lol...

It was great that Aden managed to ring Justin... and the conversation between then both of them was amazing... so natural even after all those years :)

your forgiven for making us wait so long... just this once

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG Ellen!!!!

I can't believe i missed an update! :o

it was brilliant!!!!!! LOVE Aden talking about Belle and the kids, its so cute and *sigh* i reallllllllllly need one of him! :lol::wub:

Loving Justin, he seems great, he better stay great though and not do anything bad! haha

can't wait for more! :) x

• 2 weeks later...

omg I LOVED that chapter... its actually one of my fave so far! it had adellenss :wub: cheeky Aden, Cheeky Justin, and the best Cheeky Jax, asking for a beer! hehehehhehehe

the conversation between Aden and Justin was perfect! I liked how they didn't neeed to say what had happened, they both knew. It also showed that even after how ever many years they could still talk, like brothers which was nice to read!

and one of the best things about this fic, if they find sean...which btw i was thinking what happens if Sean is dead? which he could be, would they still get the money? anyway if they find sean... RICH ADEN! *sigh* :wub:

Brilliant chappie! :) X