Brothers In Arms (by bradyell) - comments

xknomex

Beautiful chapter, really loved the movement between light heartedness to seriousness and back again...

Cheeky jax, asking for a beer haha ^_^ that was just funny reading that, and Justin and Aden's closeness even though they havent spoken for so mnay years is amazing! :)

I hope they find Sean... RICH ADEN :wub:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

ooooooooo you updated! ^_^

amazing chapter, I think its amazing that Aden and Belle are still so in love! and Justin and Jax find it ever so funny and gross! haha

Justin and Aden are awesome, and funny!

The Bar where Sean was sounded very scary, somewhere I certainly wouldn't go... and sounds just like Sean to owe people money... but oh... was he really buying drugs?

amazing update, loved every second of it :D

• 4 weeks later...

omg Ellen that was such a good chappie!!!!

LOVE Eden, she's just adorable and a little Nic! haha loved Jax trying to explain the whole brother situation! hehehehe brill!

i also LOVED how you've written Belle and Justins relationship, twas amazing how you made it so it wasn't too serious when she was explaining the drug thing. just brill! written perfectly!

and yay that Justin is sticking around, me likey him! not as much as Aden though :wub:

and seriously Ellen, no need to thank me, I LOVE your fics! and i'll do a cheer whenever you want. I think i'm becoming quite good at them. as i said a couple weeks ago, maybe i should be going into the cheer profession hahahahahhaha :lol:

sorry my comment is soooooooooo late!! read but didn't comment and that's not fair cause you have taken the time to write this brill chapter.

Glad Belle was able to explain to Justin and it's :D that he's sticking around - can't wait to see what happens next with Sean!!

Love Eden :wub: she sounds like a mini Nicole :)

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. Sorry, has to be a quick comment seeing as I am trying for Take That tickets.

It's high demand so the sites blocking & the phone lines are engaged.

Another fantastic chapter Ellen. Loved protective Aden - he's just so perfect. Absolutely amazing.

I love that man, seriously. I need him in my life.

Thanks for such a great update. I look forward to the next one.

Love Carina xxx :wub: