Harper's Bazaar Australian Issue

Guest Anaya

Isabel Lucas in the March issue of Australian Harper's Bazaar.

In the March issue of Australian Harper's Bazaar there is a 6 page spread on Isabel Lucas, photographed by Simon Lekias, where she is seen sporting looks from Viktor & Rolf, Givenchy, and Boss Black. Here are the pictures from the photoshoot that have been featured in the magazine.

robynfan011.jpg

robynfan012.jpg

robynfan014p.jpg

robynfan015.jpg

robynfan013.jpg

robynfan016.jpg

robynfan017.jpg

robynfan018.jpg

robynfan019.jpg

robynfan0110.jpg

robynfan01.jpg

isabellucas0309101.jpg

---

She's looking amazing in these shots, very much back to her previous stunning-ness (is that even a word? :P). I think her hair's a couple of shades lighter than the very dark brunette she's been sporting of late & much less transformers orange tanned. Beautiful. :D

I almost had a heart attack when I saw the title of his thread because I only read the first word - "Harper's" - before I was overcome with panic. In the split-second it took me to get to "Bazaar," I somehow dared to dream that there was going to be a sequel to Harper's Island starring someone from Home and Away... WHY DO YOU MOCK ME OH LORD!? :(

Pretty pictures of Isabel isn't a bad consolation prize. They did almost crash my computer... they're... kind of huge. Much appreciated though :)

Archived