Bad Girl (by Roccoluver) - comments

HeavenForbid

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“He’s Johnny and he’s my B.F”

“Best friend?” Miss Robertson asked, confused by acronym. Lisa sighed loudly and rolled her eyes.

^Lol! :lol:

Okay seriously... you write Johnny waaaaaay too well. I just absolutely love how he is with Lisa. This is fantabulous!! But then you already knew that I thought that... :P

Two amazing updates!

“Let go of her” Rocco voiced boomed over them, Petez let go of Lisa in shock and she ran over to hide behind Rocco.

Rocco to the rescue!! :wub::wub:

“He’s Johnny and he’s my B.F”

“Best friend?” Miss Robertson asked, confused by acronym. Lisa sighed loudly and rolled her eyes

:lol: That was so funny!

“I don’t like the look of him” she declared, Johnny glared at her.

“I’m right here” he said coolly

Love that line :lol:

“Fine he can stay, but he’s not sleeping over and there will be no, you know without protection”.

“Shucks Miss Robertson I always wanted kids” Johnny teased, smiling as Lisa hit him

:lol: ^^lol

Johnny is so funny!

Great updates!

Update soon

Edited by laineyloo

Well that was absolutely brilliant Jane! That has o be one of my favourite chapters so far.

I like how Lisa doesn't take any crap from Johnny. And I am so very intrigued as to how she's done all these robberies.

Loved the comment about the buns. I could so imagine Johnny saying that. Update soon! :D