Baby survives being shot in suicide pact

Guest adellejefferiesxox

Baby survives being shot in suicide pact

A seven-month-old girl has survived being shot in the chest for three days after her parents shot her, her brother and themselves in a global warming suicide pact.

The Argentinean baby lay beside the dead bodies of her parents and two-year-old brother with a bullet lodged in her chest before being discovered by neighbours, the Latin American Herald Tribune reported.

Her parents, Francisco Lotero, 56 and Miriam Colletti, 23, apparently shot their children and themselves in a suicide pact brought on by fears of climate change, a suicide note read.

The toddler son, also named Francisco, died instantly but the bullet fired from her father's handgun missed all of the baby's vital organs.

Neighbours alerted police when they found the baby alive three days after the shootings took place in the northern Argentinean city of Goya.

She is recovering in hospital.

I think this is selfish and immoral. I just noticed the ages of the parents, father 56 and the mother 23 years old. I feel really sorry for the children, yes climate change is a concern, but taking childrens lives and well as your own is extreme. What does everyone think about this story?

Some people really do just have some screws missing!

and another thing, who gives a hoot about global warming because I know I don't , as far as I can see its getting colder :P

Not only is it sad the baby got shot but the heartbreaking thing is now its not even going to have a family.

Sorry but i think its just the lowest of the low when parents take their children with them when they commit suicide :angry: fair enough if thats what they want to do then its their choice, but the poor kids don't get a choice in the matter and that is just so wrong :(

Archived